Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

My '93 Lx Coupe Cb7

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My '93 Lx Coupe Cb7

Hey guys,

im fairly new to postin here, but ive been a scavenger for quite a while, ever since i got my cb7 in november, and its been a work in progress ever since, and still is.. its AT, pretty much stock (except the sound setup) with alottt of new parts, like front suspension, brakes, and shifter cable ().. Balljoint collapsed on me twice on the same side which a pain in the arse, so ive had my hands full tryin to keep it in a clean runnin shape, so the tuning has been minimal, but i do wut i can..

This is wen i first started (sry bout the size, phone cam)

When the balljoint collapsed, had to tow it and get tht changed along with the drive shaft

Bone stock, after cleaning, except the tint

The DIY mesh grill

The back shot, with my unidentified wing lool

Ah there, a bigger pic, after alot of stock parts, tinted corners bumper signals and rear signals, paintin the mesh black and an EX-R front lip

Washed it after puttin on the 17'' motegeis and new michellin rubbers. (anyone have any guess as to wut car this spoiler came off? i got it with it, and its missing the light and im dying to get it but i just cant come across wut it is, its not the stock)

the way she stands for now

the interior is in even better shape than the exterior, its also got a sony Xplod 4x52w ipod nd xm radio ready deck, 2 sony xplod door speakers, 2 Kenwood 250w 6x9s, and 2 12'' Eclipse 500W subs and a rockford fosgate Power T-400-2 Amplifier (pounnds), it has a 2 way alarm system with remote starter (greaat for the winter here in canada lol) and just installed a 8000K HID light conversion kit, i'll take pictures of the interior and the sound set up and lights and upload them wen i have some time

so let me know wut you think, your feedback is appreciated, constructive criticism is also welcome

(hamilton, or even ontario cb7s holler)

nice ride

You have a clean cb, and you just started with it the way I do some rims and a nice sound system, black the best color, just lowered at least 1" and will look better.

Comment

yoo that cb looks nicce and im digging that wing if u find out wat it let me know lol

Comment

az- i wanna lower it bad, but the streets in my city are too busted for that, my friend went thru 3 control arms when he had his lowered cb7 lol who knws maybe one day if i stumble upon a good deal, and btw the color is dark blue, alot of ppl think its black tho lol

sombra- thanks alot brother, ill deff let you know wen i find out

Comment

nice

Comment

thanks

Comment

no love guys? any tips, hints, or recommendations? lol

Comment

Love it dude. Unusually clean for an Ontario CB. Where you from?

Comment

hamilton, ontario bro
                  and thanks bro, i love ur cb7 looks hella clean

Comment

wow loving the rims!!!!!
                    VS

Mercyboy: I rather lose by a mile because I built my own car then win by an inch because someone else built it for me..your car is your story, so don't let someone else write the book!

MERCYBOY THREAD:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=158241
                    1990 RHD Honda accord si CB3 Canada http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=196287
                    MY CB7 ON YOUTUBE: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CJID_IxwiNY

Comment

very nice, i love the dark blue cb's that look black, there was on at the CT meet, is that an integra wing? what did you use to tint the lights?
                      Originally posted by deevergote
                      wen yous in da import seen yo, u gotta tipe lyke yous from da streetz cuz it showz dat u git mad rezpect yo. toonerz dun tipe lyke dey gotz a edjakashun cuz dat aint coo.

Comment

just neeeds a drop and maybe one piece headlights and you goood.

Comment

thanks mercy

cb7inct - thanks brother. is it an integra wing..? loll im tryin to find that out myself, the guy before me put it on there and i got it with no light in it, so im dying to know wut it is so i can find the light nd put it in so if u come across it one day, do let me know lol ill take a better pic of it and post it.. and i used some 'VHT off roadin clear paint' i think it was called its for offroad trucks nd wut not, if u spray it in thin layers at a time and dry it nd wet sand it, yu get an amazin turn out, i rushed through mine as you can tell :P, i left the can in my buddys garage ill let yu know wut the exact name is wen i drop by there once

and socold - headlights, yes i agree.. but a drop isnt in my future plans, hamilton streets are too shitty it would wreck my cb lol thanks for the recommendations bro ur the man

Comment

very nice very clean, so what are some plans in the future for it?

Comment

Nice ride, sucks about the balljoint. I might have to check mine now lol. I'm usually not a big fan of wings but that wing looks nice!
                              Last edited by LuiGi_2191; 05-19-2010, 09:23 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X