Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

clean cb7 MUST VIEW .. i promise

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

clean cb7 MUST VIEW .. i promise

this is my 91 ex accord, for all my pacific northwestern's these pics were taken on 5 mile drive in tacoma wa. Let me know what you think and recomendations
    MAJOR UPDATE COMING SOON!! includes.. new grill... and... OEM FOGS!!!!!! be on the look out!!!

Last edited by mattman; 05-29-2010, 08:33 PM.

I think I just met my match. Looks incredible, cleaner than mine.

Recommendations? I'd get a Legend Coupe lip (as on my car), and some OEM fog lights to begin. If you want further inspiration (but want to keep the look tasteful), take a look at zack_odom 's MRT. We all have Seattle Silver EX sedans.

If you don't mind me asking, what are you using to keep those alloys so clean? My wheels get caked with brake dust every few hundred miles.
    Original-Owner 1991 Honda Accord
    2005 Acura TSX 6MT
    2010 Mazda Miata Grand Touring

Comment

Originally posted by Nurega View Post
      I think I just met my match. Looks incredible, cleaner than mine.

Recommendations? I'd get a Legend Coupe lip (as on my car), and some OEM fog lights to begin. If you want further inspiration (but want to keep the look tasteful), take a look at zack_odom 's MRT. We all have Seattle Silver EX sedans.

If you don't mind me asking, what are you using to keep those alloys so clean? My wheels get caked with brake dust every few hundred miles.
      thanx man! hahaha id looove to find some oem fogs, i actually lucked out and found a car that DID have fogs at a junkyard.. i saw the switch.. pissed myself.. then walked around and saw the bumper was gone.. oh well i took the switch and about the alloys.. i use....drum roll... a dirty rag hahahha seriously i just make sure and clean them every day with it so it never gets bad, same with the tires! where did you get your fogs??

Comment

Originally posted by mattman View Post
        thanx man! hahaha id looove to find some oem fogs, i actually lucked out and found a car that DID have fogs at a junkyard.. i saw the switch.. pissed myself.. then walked around and saw the bumper was gone.. oh well i took the switch and about the alloys.. i use....drum roll... a dirty rag hahahha seriously i just make sure and clean them every day with it so it never gets bad, same with the tires! where did you get your fogs??
        I hope you got the wiring harness along with that switch.
        I got my fog lights from a member here. When you reach 30 posts, you'll be able to access the classifieds. 90-91 fog lights pop up more often than the rare 92-93s, so you should be able to find a set soon.
        As for a Legend lip, the junkyard is your best friend. Just make sure you get the Coupe lip. I got mine for $6.11.
        2005 Acura TSX 6MT

Comment

I hope you got the wiring harness along with that switch.
          I got my fog lights from a member here. When you reach 30 posts, you'll be able to access the classifieds. 90-91 fog lights pop up more often than the rare 92-93s, so you should be able to find a set soon.
          As for a Legend lip, the junkyard is your best friend. Just make sure you get the Coupe lip. I got mine for $6.11.
          oh u bet your balls i grabbed that wire harness !! hahaha right on ! ill post some more pics on here in a few, your reaction kinda makes me wanna post more oh real quick, why the coupe lip over the sedan??

Comment

Originally posted by mattman View Post
            oh u bet your balls i grabbed that wire harness !! hahaha right on ! ill post some more pics on here in a few, your reaction kinda makes me wanna post more oh real quick, why the coupe lip over the sedan??
            My reaction ahaha..
            The so-called "Seattle Silvers crew" welcomes any new seattle silver car come in, especially one in this condition. My car is one-owner, yet your paint appears to be cleaner than mine.

There are 4 official Legend lips that fit our cars. The 91-93 coupe has the most OEM look while fitting the best. This is the one I have.
            The 90-93 Sedan lip is too short on the sides, but fits (looks awkward). The 94-95 Sedan Lip fits but looks a little flat, in my opinion. Finally, the 94-95 Coupe Lip looks like pure sex, though the fitment isn't absolutely perfect. Look at ikayto's MRT for that beastly lip. It's impossible to find in junkyards though; he bought his lip OEM new for well over 10 times the amount I paid.

Here's the 94-95 coupe lip on ikayto's car:
            Last edited by Nurega; 05-17-2010, 02:56 AM.
            2005 Acura TSX 6MT

Comment

My reaction ahaha..
              The so-called "Seattle Silvers crew" welcomes any new seattle silver car come in, especially one in this condition. My car is one-owner, yet your paint appears to be cleaner than mine.

There are 4 official Legend lips that fit our cars. The 91-93 coupe has the most OEM look while fitting the best. This is the one I have.
              The 90-93 Sedan lip is too short on the sides, but fits (looks awkward). The 94-95 Sedan Lip fits but looks a little flat, in my opinion. Finally, the 94-95 Coupe Lip looks like pure sex, though the fitment isn't absolutely perfect. Look at ikayto's MRT for that beastly lip. It's impossible to find in junkyards though; he bought his lip OEM new for well over 10 times the amount I paid.

seattle silvers crew??? id there an initiation?? lol im down with the silver

heres more pics..

sorry that last one didnt have the sticker in the rear view mirror it was from idk.. maybe a year ago

Comment

CB7_ACCORD is going to flip when he sees this car. Just letting you know
                2005 Acura TSX 6MT

Comment

gacie ass for the info on the lips too btw

Comment

CB7_ACCORD is going to flip when he sees this car. Just letting you know
                    hahahah his accord is bad ass man, i really apriciate all the love! heres some of the highlights- ive got 5000k hids, a full audio sytem with 10 inch kicker sub, ultra high performance all season pilot exaltos, ummm i plan on doing a mini h1 projector retro here in a bit and eventually lowering it ooh and like the whole car is dynamatted lol

Comment

dam ur car is o so fresh!

Comment

My reaction ahaha..

thats the legend type 2 lip or somehting like that. there is an lip thread with a pic of it and the name, and yes there impossible to find, but the 94 95 coupe lip is the same as the other coupe lips, google is your friend

straight from the lip faq thread, its the 94 95 coupe type 2 rs lip, very rare, same car is even pictured, thats sweet, i want
                        Last edited by 91hondaaccordlx; 05-17-2010, 02:31 PM.

Comment

niceeee car

Comment

Nice! It'll be nice to see this thing with some mods on it.

Comment

Just wanna mention that u car is flawlessly clean, and also god damn that bitch is clean... I got a Seattle silver too I just bought ... I have a 92 ex coupe tho..

So I was thinking what would Jesus drive?

Comment

Working...
                              X