No announcement yet.

Meet at California Speedway March 2005

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

haha i was thinking of that to but isnt htere some guys from SD comming to? i think thats y fontana was the spot cus of the track and half way for both sides...wut else is there to do out there?...
    So SIIC...

SoCal OG bitches...

Comment

i was looking forward to running but i havent driven a stick shift in the longest so i still have to get used to it again...but i think a couple of people will be running like renr and ssdaccord...luvmygen4 is going to run and so is her hubby....so a couple of people will be running...you should run timmy so you could finally break that almighty clutch of yours...over 200k, you must be running on a paper thin clutch by now...dont worry, if it breaks we'll all pitch in and point and laugh remember to bring the camera's ladies. oh, and i only got the 5-speed swap...ass wouldve taken another 2 months if i had told him to drop in the new engine

Originally posted by fizzbob7
      first off, don't be a sissy bitch.....that's what you're being
      Originally posted by ACC0RD22
      no need to get sand in your vagina over this guys.
      So. Cal OUTLAWZ

Comment

Ok. We're at least running his 98. might as well - just for shits and giggles anyway
        Last edited by i'm the girl; 03-24-2005, 04:19 PM.

breathing is deadly underwater...

Comment

would you welcome a 7th gen??? I may go still depending on it I have to actually work or not. I maybe going alone not sure yet cause my other friends have to work and stuff. I will see but it would be cool cause the 4th gen is still my favortite

Comment

those who arnt running.. can i borrow one of your battery tie downs? LOL i cant seem to find mine ever since i took it out.. cuz im always constantly taking out my battery

oh yea.. if you guys happen to look for my car.. i dont have the greddy lip anymore.. it broke into 3 pieces..dont ask how it happened..cuz i dont wanna think about it lolz.. so far ima have blacks in the front and my bronze circuit 8s in the back... and side skirts but no front kit or rear kit LOL...
            Last edited by SsdAccord; 03-25-2005, 02:10 AM.

Comment

the meet is in two days!! see all u guys there!..
              So SIIC...

SoCal OG bitches...

Comment

Originally posted by SsdAccord
                those who arnt running.. can i borrow one of your battery tie downs? LOL i cant seem to find mine ever since i took it out.. cuz im always constantly taking out my battery

oh yea.. if you guys happen to look for my car.. i dont have the greddy lip anymore.. it broke into 3 pieces..dont ask how it happened..cuz i dont wanna think about it lolz.. so far ima have blacks in the front and my bronze circuit 8s in the back... and side skirts but no front kit or rear kit LOL...
                why are you constantly taking out your battery? anyways, you can pick up one of those rubber straps that have those metal wires shaped like an "S" on each end. those work well for a battery tie down.

sorry to hear about the lip. i wanted to see it too since i had one myself but never had a chance to install it. as far as ground clearance, it was too big for me anyways. see ya there bro!
                1cor10:31
                - 92 LX coupe
                - 96 EX wagon (sold)

Comment

damn i guess im not going cus if u guys see my car u guys will just point and laff. u guys will feel so bad for me dat youll probably pitch in so i can get another 4th gen.

NINA SKY

GUERiLLA BLACK

Comment

Originally posted by timmy0tool
                    why are you constantly taking out your battery? anyways, you can pick up one of those rubber straps that have those metal wires shaped like an "S" on each end. those work well for a battery tie down.

sorry to hear about the lip. i wanted to see it too since i had one myself but never had a chance to install it. as far as ground clearance, it was too big for me anyways. see ya there bro!
                    im constantly taking out my battery cuz ide always had stuff to do in my engine bay... and somehow i lost the battery tie shit.. those rubber straps aint gonna do it.. it sez on the regulation shit for inspection.. so ima need a real one.. i dont feel like buying one cuz im cheap lol..

i barely put a new exhaust system today.. 2 1/2 inch piping and new muffler.. so i still gotta test out my top end since i couldnt do it today cuz of the rain n shit..

Comment

Originally posted by optimusprime
                      would you welcome a 7th gen??? I may go still depending on it I have to actually work or not. I maybe going alone not sure yet cause my other friends have to work and stuff. I will see but it would be cool cause the 4th gen is still my favortite
                      hey your 7 can be friends with our 6 so they don't feel left out ... : )

ooo its tomorrow : )

Originally posted by cb7needshelp
                      damn i guess im not going cus if u guys see my car u guys will just point and laff. u guys will feel so bad for me dat youll probably pitch in so i can get another 4th gen.
                      ??
                      Last edited by i'm the girl; 03-25-2005, 12:12 PM.

breathing is deadly underwater...

Comment

i have a battery tie down you could borrow...im not running so i wont be using it...and you better come up here for the meet optimus since you were the one that wanted to get a meet going...its tomorrow ladies so wash those cars and clean those wheels...see you all tomorrow

So. Cal OUTLAWZ

Comment

what's the offical plan? sorry i would scroll to the other pages but i'm lazy. are we going to meet at the track? what time? anyone else meeting before hand? ramiro will you be meeting up with peeps? maybe i can roll with you.
                          - 92 LX coupe
                          - 96 EX wagon (sold)

Comment

Originally posted by timmy0tool
                            what's the offical plan? sorry i would scroll to the other pages but i'm lazy. are we going to meet at the track? what time? anyone else meeting before hand? ramiro will you be meeting up with peeps? maybe i can roll with you.
                            so heres the final plan. luvmygen4 will meet me at my place at noon and we will drive to the montebello mall and meet up with nghtryder and some other people at the parking lot by jc penney around 1230. from there we will head to the track hopefully arriving there around 1:00. th eroute we will take is the 60 (east) to the 605 (north) and then the 10 (east) to the track. you could meet us up at the montebello mall or anywhere in the route...pm me or give me a call and we could figure something out.

So. Cal OUTLAWZ

Comment

cool sounds good. tell ya what. give me a call when you are en route to the track already. i'm off the 60 and the 71 (pomona) so i'm closer to the track than montebello. i'll see if i can meet you guys up then.

i need to fix my fogs. one of my connectors when bad. also i need to wash my car too. ah all before 1pm!
                              - 92 LX coupe
                              - 96 EX wagon (sold)

Comment

Ok real quick who is going from SD area? Is anyone meeting up? and what time? I am just trying to see what is going on for the SD people going up there.

Comment

Working...
                                X