Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Steering wheel emblem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Steering wheel emblem

So I decided to pop mine off the other day and paint it, but it didnt turn out to well so I went back to black. If im correct 90-91 has a detachebel emblem on the steering wheel, or if not then just the 90s. I was wonder where can I get an emblem that is red with the silver H? I saw my brother that bought one last time and the back was just sticky adheasive that you can just put right over ur oem on. Where can I get one? Most I find are not stick adheiseive.

the 91's have the removable emblem on the steering wheel also. I painted mine red and left the H the grey/silver color on my old 91 coupe. i just cleaned it and taped off the H and sprayed her red. came out mint

MR THREAD: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=196078

Comment

You could also cut a peice of plastic out to go behind the emblem and just paint that red, would be sick if the actual h was chrome or aluminum at least. I did it for the front emblem on my es1 and it looks pretty dope.

Comment

have u thought of replacing the steering wheel to get the red h like the jdm itr steering wheel?? or maybe an ep3 steering wheel will look better ....

Comment

TRY THIS MAN ND JUST CHANGE THE HORN BOTTOM

i hope it helps you

Comment

Originally posted by felixr View Post

i hope it helps you
            wow...red wheel....red spray can trim......getto!

Comment

You could do my "Pirates of the Caribbean" steering wheel mod.

Comment

^^How did you do that?! ^^

Members Ride Thread: LX ~ EX ~ For Sale Thread

Sold to: accord=inspire? ~ Accord214 ~ Raf99 ~ daheavyking ~ OHOYAMA ~ JunyAccord ~ CBsevenTUNER

Bought from: Joshy ~ TypeG ~ agol ~ 92smokeaccord ~ Extacee ~ mak ~ lindiz ~ illestatus ~ F20A CB7 ~ accord=inspire? ~ marcusv8thunder

Comment

Still nothing. darn.

Comment

i have walked in junkyards and collected some steering wheel badges myself. i have seen some like you are looking for and ,they looked hand painted. as far as adhesive just do a light coat of glue. if you can ,get you a few and try to paint them.good luck.

A man that keeps looking back can't see whats in front of him.

Comment

Originally posted by stretch JDM View Post
                      i have walked in junkyards and collected some steering wheel badges myself. i have seen some like you are looking for and ,they looked hand painted. as far as adhesive just do a light coat of glue. if you can ,get you a few and try to paint them.good luck.
                      Yeah, my brother got these jdm style adheisive emblems for his 08 SI, the size of the emblem would be perfect for the 90-91 oem steering wheels.

EDIT
                      They are discontiued.
                      Last edited by Vex; 10-23-2010, 01:29 AM.

Comment

junk yard is the place for cheap emblems. get as many as you need then try whatever you want with them until it works.

Comment

vex.if you need help painting something let me know so i can make a vid on youtube on how to paint it.

Comment

Originally posted by stence2028 View Post
                            vex.if you need help painting something let me know so i can make a vid on youtube on how to paint it.
                            Yeah man, that'd be awesome!

Comment

Originally posted by felixr View Post

i hope it helps you

not to jack the thread, but thats a killer cluster, how'd you pull that off?

Comment

Working...
                              X