Winter Northern AZ meet & cruise

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Winter Northern AZ meet & cruise

Ok so since it will be "winter" before we know it. Might as well get a date and place figured out. At least so people can ask off work if they need to or just plan ahead.
    11-12-11, Jerome
    0.00%
    11-12-11 Flagstaff
    20.00%
    11-12-11 Sedona
    0.00%
    11-19-11, Jerome
    20.00%
    11-19-11, Flagstaff
    40.00%
    11-19-11 Sedona
    0.00%
    12-3-11 Jerome
    0.00%
    12-3-11, Flagstaff
    0.00%
    12-3-11, Sedona
    20.00%

The poll is expired.

Click picture to see my mrt
    Instagram: sikz6

Damn! I was hoping the meet wouldn't be so far.

Comment

So far as in distance or time?

Comment

were exactly in az is this gonna be???ohhhh hahaha i just saw the poll options at the top lol
        Last edited by 93blackcb7; 09-05-2011, 10:16 PM.

Comment

Im down but I live 250 miles away
          i feel good cause i beat a 350z~

Comment

I'm down for any where but Flagstaff would be awsome in the middle of November. Nice and cool.
            Bought from: Jack_Lee, Hondaguy1212, cb7dazz, dannyd, frootloops, ncoutlaw, busak87, Losiracer2, KeeleDesign, 1993ACCORDMAN, gdout90accord, sikz6, Type_G

Sold to: 1993haccord, samrjr0044, blk91coupe

Comment

Originally posted by sikz6 View Post
              So far as in distance or time?
              Distance. I'm not a fan of long trips in my car.

Comment

I sdaid flagstaff. keep in mind, I'd do a weekend thing like I did last time...

But when we come back from Flagstaff, I'd have to frieght train it back to Tucson...I-17 run anyone?

Comment

Originally posted by 93blackcb7 View Post
                  were exactly in az is this gonna be???ohhhh hahaha i just saw the poll options at the top lol
                  reading owns lol
                  Originally posted by f22a4boy View Post
                  Im down but I live 250 miles away
                  lol where you at?
                  Originally posted by dooey52_91CB9 View Post
                  I'm down for any where but Flagstaff would be awsome in the middle of November. Nice and cool.
                  Jerome is nice but you can easily see the whole town in like 30 minutes if that. lol
                  Sedona is beautiful but it's a little farther.
                  Flagstaff i figured it's a nice, cool town. Plus if anyone is down to go to snowbowl (depending on if they are open by then-depending on which weekend we have it), i'll probably bring my snowboard, so we could hit the mountains.
                  Originally posted by 904dr View Post
                  Distance. I'm not a fan of long trips in my car.
                  oh. your accord? or just long trips in cars in general? lol
                  yeah, it's a little further, but it'll be so nice up there.
                  Originally posted by RagingAsian View Post
                  I sdaid flagstaff. keep in mind, I'd do a weekend thing like I did last time...

But when we come back from Flagstaff, I'd have to frieght train it back to Tucson...I-17 run anyone?
                  Keep in mind this will probabaly only be a day thing. lol Unless snowbowl is open. Then i may be there for the weekend, but no one else is forced to stay lol

Comment

I cant snowboard or ski to save my life. got lost in the snow on Mount Lemmon when I was 8. had 20 US forrest rangers searching for me for 10 hours..

Comment

but damn, Tucson to Flagstaff, hang out, and then flagstaff back to Tucson? I think I'll stay either in Phoenix or Flagstaff for the n ight and then haul ass back to to Tucson

Comment

Why do I wanna make this meet...?

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
                        Originally posted by Jarrett
                        Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

12/3 is closer to my birthday. But being in the midwest, and all the different climates Id have to travel through, there's no telling what the weather will do.

If I do make this, I can plan it out now but the closer it gets, the more Id have to play it by ear.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
                          Originally posted by Jarrett
                          Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

I cant snowboard or ski to save my life. got lost in the snow on Mount Lemmon when I was 8. had 20 US forrest rangers searching for me for 10 hours..
                            Lol always getting lost.
                            but damn, Tucson to Flagstaff, hang out, and then flagstaff back to Tucson? I think I'll stay either in Phoenix or Flagstaff for the n ight and then haul ass back to to Tucson
                            Yeah I wouldn't go up and back in one day. Fuck I'd be tired as hell.
                            Originally posted by MikeW View Post
                            Why do I wanna make this meet...?
                            Bc I'm awesome....can't afford to buy eight balls and I talk to myself on my Facebook wall, I'm awesome. That's why lol
                            Originally posted by MikeW View Post
                            12/3 is closer to my birthday. But being in the midwest, and all the different climates Id have to travel through, there's no telling what the weather will do.

If I do make this, I can plan it out now but the closer it gets, the more Id have to play it by ear.
                            Eh you know you wanna come.

Comment

Originally posted by sikz6 View Post
                              lol Always Getting Lost.

Yeah I Wouldn't Go Up And Back In One Day. Fuck I'd Be Tired As Hell.

Bc I'm Awesome....can't Afford To Buy Eight Balls And I Talk To Myself On My facebook Wall, I'm Awesome. That's Why Lol

Eh You Know You Wanna Come.
                              Wtf?????????

Comment

Working...
                              X