X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A/E Forum Rules & FAQ's

A/E Forum Rules & FAQ's

= RULES =

1. This forum is only for Audio and Electronic posts. If any other such thing is posted, thread will either be moved or deleted.

2. Please do not whore the forum with your one word answers with no explanation.

3. No Flame wars! (i.e. my subs are better)

4. Please do not ask "what kind of system should i get?", be more specific, tell us what kinda budget you have, what are you lookin to get out of the system.

5. Use the function, it's there for a reason. If you have a basic question, do a search before posting. Chances are if it is a basic install question, or opinion on a certain brand, we have already been over it. The other sticky also has a lot of helpful links in it as well that may answer your question.

6. Please be descriptive in your Thread Titles; that's what they are for.

FLAMING/POST WHORING RULE: Any thread which contains an extra amount of either post whoring or flaming gets deleted. Not closed, DELETED.

CB7Tuner.com Disclaimer : Negative CB7 Tuner sentiments will absolutely not be tolerated. These offenders will be warned promptly and if the problem persists they will be banned and IP's will be logged. This includes bashing on CB7Tuner.com or using CB7Tuner.com as a staging area for attacks on other sites.

= FAQ's =

Q- What kind of head unit/ receiver should i get?
    A- far to vague of a question. But first get something that fits. Any DIN-sized head unit (with a depth no greater than 8") will fit

Q- what size are the front speakers?
    A- DX/LX= 6.5" EX/SE= 5"

Q- What's the maximum depth my fornt speakers can be?
    A- 2-1/8"

Q- What size are the rear speakers?
    A- DX/LX= 6.5" EX/SE= 6x9"

Q- what's the maximum depth my rear speakers can be?
    A- DX/LX= 2-3/4" EX/SE= 3-3/4"

Q- Are custom kick panel speaker enclosures available for my Accord?
    A- yes, Crutchfield carries Q-Form kick panels available for 90-93 Accords

Q- What is I.C.E.?
    A- In Car Entertainment

thats it for now... enjoy..

ppi
    Last edited by pillypimpinit; 08-23-2003, 01:21 AM.
    DD: 1998 Honda Civic EX Coupe
    PC: *searching*

How to remove the stock deck

http://www.installdr.com/Harnesses/HA-Wiring.pdf

this is how to remove the stock deck, you need adobe reader.
    What makes me laugh about forums, is that no matter how much you try to help someone, they dont take the advice. Go ahead and do it the hard way.

You got to respect what you drive, and appreciate what you have, making the best of what you got. and if that means putting CAI, HID's, a phat stereo system, and a idiot in the drivers seat...then so be it!

Retro!

Hater

I love nooBs...They make me look good

Comment

Working...
    X