CB7Tuner Forums

Go Back   CB7Tuner Forums > Beginner forum -- New members post here! > Beginner Technical/Performance

Old 03-17-2012, 08:00 PM   #1
Twest7740
CB7tuner Member

Twest7740 is cool... so far.
Nakayama racing sports exhaust.

Anyone heard off it? Is it worth putting on the car or just selling? picked it up for ten bucks.
Twest7740 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2012, 12:57 AM   #2
deevergote
Don't call me dude.

deevergote is damn fine. Damn fine, indeed. deevergote is damn fine. Damn fine, indeed. deevergote is damn fine. Damn fine, indeed. deevergote is damn fine. Damn fine, indeed. deevergote is damn fine. Damn fine, indeed. deevergote is damn fine. Damn fine, indeed.
Send a message via AIM to deevergote
It's not a name I recognize, so it's probably not a very high quality piece. For $10, it was definitely worth picking up. If your exhaust is stock, then the larger piping will be an upgrade... but if it's a crap exhaust, it may have a raspy sound, or be very loud. Could be worth putting on just to find out.

You could sell it for $50 and the buyer would still be getting a deal, even for a cheapie exhaust... and you'd be making out.

A number of shady companies have been hiding links on my site to generate search engine backlinks. Google has caught on, and is now penalizing these companies. Now these companies want ME to remove the links for them. Since they created the links, they may remove them. Hidden in single-pixel images here are links to over a dozen companies that have abused this site, and ignored/refused my instructions to remove their links. Each link found in this signature will be removed as soon as I am notified that all other links to that site are removed from this forum.
deevergote is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2012, 03:05 AM   #3
Twest7740
CB7tuner Member

Twest7740 is cool... so far.
Quote:
Originally Posted by deevergote View Post
It's not a name I recognize, so it's probably not a very high quality piece. For $10, it was definitely worth picking up. If your exhaust is stock, then the larger piping will be an upgrade... but if it's a crap exhaust, it may have a raspy sound, or be very loud. Could be worth putting on just to find out.

You could sell it for $50 and the buyer would still be getting a deal, even for a cheapie exhaust... and you'd be making out.
Exactly what i was thining when i picked it up. I dont have stock exhaust but like the look of the new one. It comes out with to angled pipes. I know that style of tip looks really good on a 5th gen. and believe itll look good on my cb other than the regular style everyone has.
Twest7740 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2012, 05:18 AM   #4
Turbo617
Gold Member

Turbo617 is cool... so far.
My friend had one, he got it for $20. the pipes were cheap, he liked the exhaust though, but since he didn't recognize the name, it wasn't worth it to cheap out on his car when his car has been reliable to him.
Turbo617 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2012, 07:59 PM   #5
Accord214
CB7tuner Member

Accord214 is cool... so far.
Pics?

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: