Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

CB3 from Finland

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CB3 from Finland

So yeah, here's my scandinavian CB Got it in December 2011 and have been really happy with it. It was owned previously by a car mechanic, and I continue the tradition since I'm studying to become one

The car is pretty much stock, how it came from the factory. Some bits and pieces have fallen off along the 22 years of its life (about 169 000 miles, the odo is in km's), but I'm working on replacing everything.
    (The driver side plastic strips for example were missing when I bought it, I got them yesterday and going to install them later..)

What I'm planning to do it in the near future, other than small mending, is lower it, possibly by means that will cause some of you heart attacks () and get some nicer wheel setup going on too. Also got some front lip ideas and maybe a project about doing black housing to the front lights (with the yellow "JDM" high beams too, maybe) once I manage to get meself another pair of front lights. (Don't want to ruin those since I still want to get through the local MOT inspections without comments about the lights.)

tl;dr a boring stock CB3 with nothing very interesting to come either

ENGINE SPECS:
    Stock 2.0-liter engine with an electronically controlled carburetor, engine code F20A2
    110hp @ 6000rpm
    158nm
    Acceleration: 10,9 sec
    Top speed 185 km/h

With an engine preheater for those cold winter mornings..

EXTERIOR SPECS
    Stock Euro spec exterior with
    - Honda Original NH516M Noble Silver paintjob
    - OEM spoiler
    - OEM rear lip
    - DIY front lip (not yet installed!)
    - Headlight washers
    - ASA JS5 wheels (winter tires with Honda original alloys, shown in one of the pics)
    - Side indicators (stock stuff here)
    - Clear corner lights

INTERIOR SPECS
    Quite stock, with
    - Sony CD Player
    - Unknown Pioneer speakers front/rear
    - 10" Rockford Fosgate P2D210 subwoofer
    - Kenwood KAC-859 amp
    - 230V socket

Btw, if you guys need any information about the OEM accessories or equipment that come with the euro/scandinavian CB's, then ask away
    Last edited by Audiojack; 02-02-2013, 01:09 PM.
    MRT: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=197342

What are those things on the front bumper, in front of your lights? over all the car looks great, I see some rust on the rear passenger door by where the mudflaps go though. And those Honda rims are pretty sweet, I've never seen those.

Comment

Originally posted by RedFalcoln View Post
      What are those things on the front bumper, in front of your lights? over all the car looks great, I see some rust on the rear passenger door by where the mudflaps go though. And those Honda rims are pretty sweet, I've never seen those.
      Those black things on the bumber, in front of the headlights are called. (headlight washer)

92 cb7 http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=176886

91 cb9 wagon

Comment

Originally posted by cb7 dohc View Post
        Those black things on the bumber, in front of the headlights are called. (headlight washer)
        Thanks! And yup, they're headlight washers, they're just missing their plastic covers (I have one of them in the glove compartment but the other one is badly broken).

This is also actually quite a rust free CB here in Finland, since we have a lot of snow and salt on the roads.
        You see:

Comment

looks good really like that spoiler.

Comment

Looks good!! very clean for a car in Finland can't wait to see what you do to it.
            1997 Ford Explorer V-6 AT (what a piece of junk)
            1993 Nissan Sentra M/T (front end damage, off road for now)
            1999 Mercury Mountaineer V-8 A/T - RIP (rolled: totaled)
            1992 Honda Accord A/T EX - RIP (transmission shot: sold to junkyard)

Comment

Originally posted by S.W.A.T View Post
              looks good really like that spoiler.
              Notice that he doesn't have a 3rd brake light?

Other countries had that brake light as a rare accessory for some reason. Most of them have that block off plate.

Comment

Originally posted by Tippey764 View Post
                Notice that he doesn't have a 3rd brake light?

Other countries had that brake light as a rare accessory for some reason. Most of them have that block off plate.
                oh yea i see the block off plate.

Comment

Looks really good considering weather conditions.

So is this a 90-91 lx?

Where is your headlights washer button located?
                  "My FOR SALE thread - Click here"

MEMBERS RIDE

99 SILVERADO

WHEEL FLIP

Comment

Ah I see, sorry for my ignorance(doesn't really snow in Los Angeles) and I think I've seen windshield wipers once on an Audi but that's it.

Comment

Very nice and clean car

Originally posted by drew12000 View Post

So is this a 90-91 lx?

In Europe we dont have such names like lx or ex etc.

Comment

Doesn't Europe have the electronically adjustable headlamps?
                        H23A-powered CB7 coming soon.....

Comment

Originally posted by drew12000 View Post

So is this a 90-91 lx?

Thanks!

This is one of the earliest CB's made, first registered in January 1990. (6959th CB Accord off the line, checked from the identification number.)

And like cb3frompoland said, the models don't really use such names as EX, DX, or LX, but (again checking from the identification number) it is technically an EX model.

The headlight washer button is next to the seat heater buttons in the center console.

Originally posted by Bacon View Post
                          Doesn't Europe have the electronically adjustable headlamps?
                          I know mine doesn't!

Comment

Another Finnish member.

Welcome to cb7tuner.com man

Look up Robert (I think he's the only other member from Finland that is actively on here) Lindiz: 1993 Accord pretty cool guy as well.
                            Henry R
                            Koni/Neuspeed
                            1992 Accord LX R.I.P
                            1993 Accord EX OG since 'o3
                            Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,
                            made by someone who wants something' -1943 US War Department video

Comment

Some really small update here...

Put these in the trunk, will do a better post later describing my installation in detail. (The car already has some Pioneer stuff in it so I'm not just putting a huge sub with stock speakers..)

Also a while ago some kids had done a raid in the parking lot and grabbed some badges with 'em from many cars. Luckily no other damage and nothing else taken. I already replaced it though.

Today, I'm gonna install these to the drivers side, as they were missing when I bought the car.. Cost 5 euros along with the badge. (That's 6,54 USD)

I think I'll do a better post later today after I go take some pics of the audio installments and install the panels!

Comment

Working...
                              X