Announcement

Collapse

Please DO NOT Post In The General Section

From this point on until otherwise briefed, posting in the general section of Performance Tech is prohibited. The only thing to remain here will be the stickies. We would just delete this section, but that would cause unintended results.

The majority of the threads created can appropriately be placed in one of the Performance Tech sub-forums or Technical; and the posting of them here is detrimental to the activity of said forums. If you have any questions about where you need to place your thread PM me or one of the other mods.

For the most part you all have caught on without this post, but there have been a few habitual offenders that forced me to say this.

Everyone will get a couple of warnings from here on out, after that I just start deleting threads.

Again if you have any questions, PM me or one of the other mods.
See more
See less

port patterns?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

port patterns?

I was wondering if the h22a nd the f22b1 sohc share the same exhaust port and flange pattern?
    Turbo f22a/f22b vtec

plain and simple; nope they dont

h22 0 0 0 0
    f22b 0 0 0 0

No projects at the moment... danm

2k20:
    For sale Demon+ tunerview RD2 Make offer brand new in box

Comment

Originally posted by kccb7
      I was wondering if the h22a nd the f22b1 sohc share the same exhaust port and flange pattern?
      what are your intentions? i am just curious. but if u really want to make that happen, even if the ports dont exactly line up, u could have an adapter made. i was looking for a decent turbo manifold for my f22a1 for the longest time...but hardly no one sells them. so one day i was stoned and probin' out and then it hit me... since b and d series turbo manifolds are always for sale on Honda-Tech and relatively cheap compared to a custom log turbo manifold for a f22a1, i had the idea of buying a b series manifold and having an adapter plate made so that i could use a b series manifold on my f22a1. i found a guy that CNC manchines adapter plates and i asked him if he could make the adapter. he said that he could mill it out of 1" mild or stainless steel.
      ...i was just curious about your intentions.

Comment

im swapping our the heads on my f22a. i was going to put a vtec head on it but now thw h head looks better. i also have a turbo manifold for the vtec head.
        Turbo f22a/f22b vtec

Comment

Working...
        X