CB7Tuner Forums

Go Back   CB7Tuner Forums > Parts & Performance > Suspension

Old 03-30-2005, 09:54 AM   #1
deevergote
Don't call me dude.

deevergote is damn fine. Damn fine, indeed. deevergote is damn fine. Damn fine, indeed. deevergote is damn fine. Damn fine, indeed. deevergote is damn fine. Damn fine, indeed. deevergote is damn fine. Damn fine, indeed. deevergote is damn fine. Damn fine, indeed.
Send a message via AIM to deevergote
Stupid question... Is the passenger side considered Left or Right?

I'm about to buy a new shock, and I don't know which side the passenger side is! Everywhere calls them Left or Right. I'd think right, since that's what it is from the driver's seat, but from the mechanic's point of view, it's left... I feel like such a noob!

A number of shady companies have been hiding links on my site to generate search engine backlinks. Google has caught on, and is now penalizing these companies. Now these companies want ME to remove the links for them. Since they created the links, they may remove them. Hidden in single-pixel images here are links to over a dozen companies that have abused this site, and ignored/refused my instructions to remove their links. Each link found in this signature will be removed as soon as I am notified that all other links to that site are removed from this forum.
deevergote is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2005, 09:57 AM   #2
93accordexcoupe
Contributing Member

93accordexcoupe is cool... so far.
Send a message via AIM to 93accordexcoupe
i would say its the right but dont hold me to that, i dont wanna be responsible for u buying the wrong shock, im pretty sure its the right tho
Old 03-30-2005, 10:24 AM   #3
92accordlex
CB7tuner Member

92accordlex is cool... so far.
Send a message via AIM to 92accordlex
passenger side is considered the right side. "Auto Body Repair 101" hehehe
92accordlex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2005, 10:32 AM   #4
JDMcb7
CB7tuner Member

JDMcb7 is cool... so far.
Send a message via AIM to JDMcb7
Quote:
Originally Posted by 92accordlex
passenger side is considered the right side. "Auto Body Repair 101" hehehe
Old 03-30-2005, 10:13 PM   #5
deevergote
Don't call me dude.

deevergote is damn fine. Damn fine, indeed. deevergote is damn fine. Damn fine, indeed. deevergote is damn fine. Damn fine, indeed. deevergote is damn fine. Damn fine, indeed. deevergote is damn fine. Damn fine, indeed. deevergote is damn fine. Damn fine, indeed.
Well, on a "probably sure" from cpmike, I took the chance and ordered the Right side. I figured the only thing that is different are the brake line brackets, since the AGX have them on the shock... I can always zip tie em on!

Anyway, I ordered the shock, put my coat on, and got in my car to go to work. Before I even turned off my street, Eric from Tire Rack called me to confirm that I only wanted ONE shock. I asked him which was which (with the hopes that he could change the order if I was wrong) and right was right Thanks guys!

A number of shady companies have been hiding links on my site to generate search engine backlinks. Google has caught on, and is now penalizing these companies. Now these companies want ME to remove the links for them. Since they created the links, they may remove them. Hidden in single-pixel images here are links to over a dozen companies that have abused this site, and ignored/refused my instructions to remove their links. Each link found in this signature will be removed as soon as I am notified that all other links to that site are removed from this forum.
Old 03-31-2005, 08:05 AM   #6
Gimpin
Newcomer

Gimpin is cool... so far.
Starboard
Gimpin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2005, 09:31 AM   #7
deevergote
Don't call me dude.

Great, yet another term to confuse me!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: