TEG spoiler installed!!!! woot!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TEG spoiler installed!!!! woot!!!

Guess what?? just installed my teg spoiler and yes it is the as OEM accord spoiler!!

I also shaved off the third leg and bolted it on a bit farther back, note that teg spoilers have 2 screws on each leg therefore installing it may need to rethink about where ur going to drill.

No more talk heres some pics enjoy!!!!!
    ** in some pics the spoiler is at an angle but it is now fixed****

Great achievements result from great effort

ummm...i see in your sig you scratched out the lisence plate numbers but in your post they are not. might want to fix that...iono your choice...i can sllllightly see where the third leg was but looks good none-the-less. NICE JOB !!!

btw alberta plates look nice...that little flower in the top line is cool looking. arkansas plates are plain jane as they come.

Comment

Looks nice man

Comment

looks good. is it me or does it hang off the end like 1/4 inch?

Click Here for My Member's Page | Free money for searching the web. Needs PayPal account

Comment

looks like it over hangs the trunk lid a little, but thats why i bought my old midwing.

looks good man, just the part where the middle leg was looks kind of rough but you can't really see that part when it's closed.

your car is exceptionally clean. tails arent my style but white looks very clean!
          Adam - Retired OG member from '03
          2010 Lexus IS-F : Starfire Pearl
          2009 Yamaha R1 Raven : Black on Black
          2002 Lexus IS300 : Crystal White Pearl / Black Leather

.. i HAD more shaved on my accord than your girl does on her entire body..

Comment

looks really good

'04 SB AP2 211whp 150wtq

Comment

kinda looks like oem ones.. but still nice and clean.. u really gotta get rid of them tails.. makes it look like a ufo .. cmon u have better taste then that .. but still,spoiler looks dope!
              1st Car 1990 Accord Ex-R*Dead // Tow Truck
              2nd Car 1992 Integra Gs*Dead // Tree//Water
              3rd Car 1992 Accord Ex-R // Keepin For EVER!!

Comment

Everybody talks about my tails LOL, funny thing is all my friends at school think the tails are pimp!!! LOL thats cuz they know nothing about cars.

Anyways I thinking of getting red/clears but I like to be diffrent.

"each to his own boys!!" ( or something like that lol)

-Henry

Great achievements result from great effort

Comment

that thing hangs off the trunk to far. scoot it up a lil and then it is PIMP.....

DEPO tails YUCK
                  "you can catch me swoopin 4G coupin switchin lanes" haha haha.

1993 SE coupe drag car ahoy!

1992 EX coupe 5 spd **sold **

1991 LX sedan 5 spd **tore the tranny apart**
                  sold to: jakfrostwhite,F22Cb7Rid3r, and many others
                  Did work for: jhoff_cb7
                  Traded with: 1990AccordEX,pr3pg4lyfe

Comment

Originally posted by i_love_cb7
                    Everybody talks about my tails LOL, funny thing is all my friends at school think the tails are pimp!!! LOL thats cuz they know nothing about cars.

Anyways I thinking of getting red/clears but I like to be diffrent.

"each to his own boys!!" ( or something like that lol)

-Henry

i gots an idea

just take apart the tails and take thows crome things inthem out.

Comment

Take the spoiler and cut 4 inchs out fiberglass it back togther then put it on agian

Dynamic racing

Look out for 4 point cb7 strut bars for dohc!!!

Originally posted by deevergote
                      bleh... i just put like 5 ounces of vodka in a 12 oz cup of mango iced tea...

Comment

Spolier looks good....but I wish I could say the same for the taillights
                        No more cb7, 7 years of ownership and 196K on the ticker before she was sold

Current beast: 98 ej8 on 7psi with a 15g turbo and other goodies!

NREMT-B | 300D and some glass

Comment

looks good tail lights dont suit me but that would be why it is ur car sir..............pimp on my friend

"Tucking tires and wires."
                          The Chronicles.

Comment

not bad... looks like it needed to be scooted up about an inch, but it still looks good where it's at.. nice work..

the tails arn't that bad...
                            --JDM F22A--

JDM schmeDM, these lights are DIY-DM.

Comment

what year spoiler from a teg?
                              I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

Working...
                              X