Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

F22/H23 HYBRID!!!!! hmm.........

Well, where can I start- other then I'm about to fall asleep right now

I would like to first thank Willy for doing a wonderful job on the headswap, very hard worker and perfectionist. Made the weekend an enjoyable one. "Your intake manifold is cracked"

I would also like to thank some of the members on here for putting up with me and talking to me on my long boring road trip to get this done. (pwrusr, h23accord, and hondafan just to name a few)

enough of that crap, heres what you really want to know

F22/H23 Hyrbid!!!!!
    P&P Head
    Maxbore TB
    Intake
    Header
    Skunk 2 Cam Gears (Silver)

Thats about it, im really tired and probably forgot a WHOLE bunch of stuff, ill be back later to update it

OH yeah- almost forgot, Wikkedv16 helped a little too
    THANK YOU!! Carlos, ill be back
    Nighthawk Black Pearl ES1

PRETTY PIMP!!! \/

Last edited by TEckert; 04-25-2005, 12:49 AM.

Comment

Comment

I'm going to sleep FINALLY!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by TEckert
          I'm going to sleep FINALLY!!!!

maybe not, here are the LAST of the pics i just drained from the camera- PLEASE keep ALL comments to yourself on the photos, im an amateur

didnt work out /\

Carlos- How about the "it's a JEEP thing fly bye ??? "
          Last edited by TEckert; 04-05-2005, 06:11 AM.

Comment

no commentary on how it feels compared to the stock engine?!?!?!

absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.

Comment

Originally posted by uncle_el
              no commentary on how it feels compared to the stock engine?!?!?!
              sorry EL, i just got back from doing it this morning after driving all night and i had an eight o'clock morning class and im running on ZERO hours of sleep, so i just wanted to get some info. up and pics

but onto the commentary compared to stock............

im sure it much like adams h23 compared to his h23/vtec (if you have ridden in his car)

but for people who have not, I'm going to say it is much like an h23 or f22b full motor swap. It runs like the engine is brand new. There was a drastic change going from a COMPLETELY stock F22 to this.

The power is definently there but it is so smooth it is hard to tell how big of a difference there was. It is effortless power it feels like. You just give it gas and it goes

this is probably making no sense b/c i need sleep but there is a noticeable difference and a lot more fun to drive then previously.

i still have to install:
              delta 272 regrind
              h23 tranny
              xtd stage 3 clutch
              fidanza flywheel
              exhaust

Comment

Awesome! Glad to see you made it home without falling asleep. I was gonna call you back after the call was dropped but i fell asleep. Anyway, unload all that junk in your car and get that badboy to your tech to tune. Taking all the excess weight you told me you had in your car will make a huge difference. Congrats on getting it done and congrats on Wikked on making yet another notch on his bedpost.
                "This is a jaded bunch. To gain notice, you have to challenge conventional wisdom, test assumptions, and ignore the naysayers."

FS Part out thread koni/skunk2 suspension, jdm pole, HID retrofit, Tanabe exhaust
                http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...10#post2119010

Comment

Looks good Tyler can't wait to see it see you in TN and we're waiting to help finish it in SC
                  Out in the driveway building something

Comment

THIEF!!! you stole carlos and i couldn't get ahold of him!!! lol, nice job, and it looks great!! makes me wonder if i shoulda coated my block before droppin the swap in...now u have a bulletproof turbo engine!!!
                    JDM H22 w/ M2B4 Tranny

Hondata has arrived!!

Comment

so um.. hows everyone like the diy battery relocation below the intake filter :bouncy bouncy: dont ask me why but im so proud of that.. lmao... and um.. the motor pulls fucking awesome.. heres the real list

h23a head
                      Ported and Polished
                      3 angle Valve job
                      Ported/Port Matched Intake Manifold
                      67mm-64mm maxbore.com boring service
                      custom intake that feeds behind headlight
                      generic Header(temp)
                      stock cat/exhaust(temp)
                      MSD plug wires
                      Odssey Battery
                      Odssey Hold down
                      Ebay Ground Wire Kit
                      Skunk2 Cam gears
                      P14 GUDE RACE ecu (no rev/speed limiters)

Maintenance (new Replacement Parts)
                      -timing belt
                      -balancer shaft belt
                      -shitload of replaced O-rings/gaskets
                      -new Headgasket
                      -ARP headstuds
                      -intake manifold gasket kit
                      -exhaust manifold gasket
                      -h23a external coil distributor (THANKS BUSTED!!!)
                      -Replaced Cap by busted
                      -Replaced Rotor by t3h wikked

Left to install:
                      Catco Hi-Flow Cat
                      Exhaust (undesided so its staying UBER secret for now)
                      Msd Blaster Coil
                      Delta 272 Camshafts
                      H23a tranny
                      Fidanza 8lb flywheel
                      XTD stage III clutch
                      and a few uber secret stuff

Praise The Lowered...

Comment

Offical Quotes of the weekend:

Teckert: It Feels Hybridish...

Teckert: whats that sound?
                        Wikked Respond: DOHC

Willy : have no fear... Willys here!!!

Randomness:
                        on our way back to my house to finally drop me off for the day this jeep grand cherokee tried to play with us from a light.. pfft what a laugh.. tyler started off all nice and slow and as soon as we heard the v6 of the jeep tyler punched it and away we go batman!!! and of course once we slowed down it gaves us the FLYBY!!!

When we first got to the shop friday.. willy was like the guy thats gonna work on your car will be here in a minute as he kept sweeping (hes the guy that was gonna work on the car) after a minute tyler caught on.. ROFL... also.. willy was like.. im not gonna work till i eat lunch.. hahaha god hes funny and a good guy.. hes the only mech ill trust

funny part:
                        when i got there monday morning willy and tyler couldnt figure out wtf it wouldnt start.. dizzy was getting power(checked it with a volt gauge) so.. power was there.. but even after a good amount of cranks it didnt smell like fuel.. so.. im like.. DING DING DING.. lol.. i remembered what i told t3hprchr!!! CHECK T3H DAMN GROUNDS and of course the one under the thermostat housing was lose.. so i tightend that bitch up... tututtutut vroooommm!!! tyler tells me willy and juan (old G) were going back and forth in spanish saying all kinds of hu ha... this weekend was fun.. for the most part.. i couldnt chill with tyler on saturday/sunday due to not having my car running yet.. tyler got to caught up on sleep.. this mother fucker sleep for 24hrs straight

oh when we went to autozone for blowing the battery fuse AGAIN! we saw this cb7 so we parked next to it.. it was seattle silver.. tuckage... with some altezzas and projectors.. reminded me of adams car..

...I KIDD I KIDD!!

P.S before theirs any confusion.. I LOVE ALL M3H BITCH3S!!!
                        cb7 list of bitches

midniteracerx/h23accord/t3hpr3chr/Teckert/and soon a few more

Praise The Lowered...

Comment

Originally posted by WiKKeDV16
                          oh when we went to autozone for blowing the battery fuse AGAIN! we saw this cb7 so we parked next to it.. it was seattle silver.. tuckage... with some altezzas and projectors.. reminded me of adams car..

...I KIDD I KIDD!!

P.S before theirs any confusion.. I LOVE ALL M3H BITCH3S!!!
                          cb7 list of bitches

midniteracerx/h23accord/t3hpr3chr/Teckert/and soon a few more
                          Was it the tuckage or the altezzas that reminded it of my car Carlos lol?

I can't wait to see this beast in 4 more days!!
                          "This is a jaded bunch. To gain notice, you have to challenge conventional wisdom, test assumptions, and ignore the naysayers."

FS Part out thread koni/skunk2 suspension, jdm pole, HID retrofit, Tanabe exhaust
                          http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...10#post2119010

Comment

looks like fun!
                            H22 Prelude VTEC 92-96 200 161 10.6:1 87 90 DOHC VTEC 2157 JDM

190.3whp 155 wtq - with bolt ons, and a dc header

ET=14.457 @ 94mph w/ 2.173 60Fter

Comment

that looks really nice...congrats to both of u...excellent work...i really like the battery and how clean everything is. once u get the to do list done i'd say you'll be running pretty quick on the track. have fun!
                              I hate thieves!

Comment

Working...
                              X