Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Difference between 4dr and 2dr side mirrors?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

...fit a 2 door CB7?
    + '93 Accord EX - CB7 - Frost White w/ Dark Blue = teh s0ld (ilikebigbutts)

2006 Cobalt SS - 2004 Monte Carlo SS - 1990 CRX Si

. Snail Squad .

if your talking about the side view mirrors i dont see why, they should bolt on easily.

Originally posted by fizzbob7
    first off, don't be a sissy bitch.....that's what you're being
    Originally posted by ACC0RD22
    no need to get sand in your vagina over this guys.
    So. Cal OUTLAWZ

Comment

ok, that's cool. I was wondering because I want some real JDM fold ins...most are 4 doors.
      + '93 Accord EX - CB7 - Frost White w/ Dark Blue = teh s0ld (ilikebigbutts)

2006 Cobalt SS - 2004 Monte Carlo SS - 1990 CRX Si

. Snail Squad .

Comment

i have a 2 door with manual mirrors, and apparantly this is extremely rare.
        one of my side mirrors is broken and i've been looking to replace it.
        i went to many of the local junk yards and they basically laughed at me, because they are so hard to find.
        all the online OEM parts stores i've looked at only have either manual for 4 doors, or electric for 2 doors. no manual 2 doors.
        my last resort was a honda dealer, and they wanted $200 cnd for one mirror!
        i have found some aftermarked manual mirrors that say they fit all 90-93 accords. but how come these after market ones fit ALL 4th gens, when the OEM ones only fit 4 door OR 2 door?

...Anyways, my question is, is there a difference between the 4 door manual side mirrors and the 2 door manual side mirrors?

Because i'd much rather pay $80 cnd for 2 brand new aftermarket mirrors, than $200 cnd for one OEM mirror.

any feedback appreciated.
        CB7 + H22A4 + M2S4 + JDM P13

www.vancouveraccords.com

Comment

as far as i know, i dont think there is a differance between the 4dr and 2dr side view mirrors. what you could do is if you know someone with a 4dr cb ask them if you try there side view mirror on your car to test fit it or go to the junk yard and ask them...i dont think they will mind. but i dont think there is a differance at all between the two.

Originally posted by fizzbob7
          first off, don't be a sissy bitch.....that's what you're being
          Originally posted by ACC0RD22
          no need to get sand in your vagina over this guys.
          So. Cal OUTLAWZ

Comment

Yea try what arrozburner said, because I dont think theres a difference, but who nows. I purchased some aftermarket m3's with leds(power) and they fit up fine, so you shouldnt have a problem.--Jay
            Hittin Switches - Draggin XhaustAlways Under Construction

Comment

hmm, I never really noticed a difference either, but I am an ignorant 4 door cb7 driver

Comment

Working...
              X