No announcement yet.

L.A. & San Diego meet?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

there is a lot of jellyfish washing up at the beaches right now. but that shouldn't affect the meet unless you go in the water. cb7+salt water+jellyfish stings=
    1cor10:31
    - 92 LX coupe
    - 96 EX wagon (sold)

Comment

u serious? daym i wanted 2 go in the water. Fcuk the jellyfish!

Comment

well to be fair, we did say the beach since the begining so thats what we're doing...im bringing some hot dogs and the fixings...does anyone have a bbq they could bring?

as for the jellyfissh...dont worry about that matt, if you get stung i'll pee on you to releave the pain

as for the show, its a nice car show and probobly the only one i was going to go to this year but its getting more and more expensive and last years turnout sucked...not too many cars...so its like 10-20 for entrance plus another 10 for parking? id rather spend that on hot dogs

Originally posted by fizzbob7
        first off, don't be a sissy bitch.....that's what you're being
        Originally posted by ACC0RD22
        no need to get sand in your vagina over this guys.
        So. Cal OUTLAWZ

Comment

me and matt were thinking of getting a big cooler and getting some drinks non alcoholic since we r 18 haha... so a final head count would help
          So SIIC...

SoCal OG bitches...

Comment

ill be sure to holla at u from the water if i get stung k ramiro, u better start drinkin water on the way there. Lol! So what kind of non-alcoholic drinks should aaron and i bring? All the legal peeps can bring the booze.

Comment

Originally posted by arrozburner
              as for the show, its a nice car show and probobly the only one i was going to go to this year but its getting more and more expensive and last years turnout sucked...not too many cars...so its like 10-20 for entrance plus another 10 for parking? id rather spend that on hot dogs
              Word. Remember when we went last year? The lot was barely half full. There were some really nice, clean cars (even a crew of DTM rides... yes, at the Nisei show). But I didn't think it was totally worth the admission.

Consesus so far seems to be the beach

Comment

Originally posted by timmy0tool
                there is a lot of jellyfish washing up at the beaches right now. but that shouldn't affect the meet unless you go in the water. cb7+salt water+jellyfish stings=
                you know your just sayin that cuz you want to go to the show!

Originally posted by timmy0tool
                cb7+salt water+jellyfish stings=
                i hope your not taking your cb7 swimming tim.. that wouldnt be good.. LOL jk jk

Comment

Originally posted by AccordRacer106
                  ill be sure to holla at u from the water if i get stung k ramiro, u better start drinkin water on the way there. Lol! So what kind of non-alcoholic drinks should aaron and i bring? All the legal peeps can bring the booze.
                  you dont have to worry about me getting started...its making me stop thats the problem but any type of soda will be good...last count i had was like 10 people i think...i thinks its me and the miss, paco, aaron, matt, clint, jed, rj...i forget who else

So. Cal OUTLAWZ

Comment

how many sd people are meetin us there?

Comment

bump, i cant go, but i want the cali peops to live it up!!

Claire - '92 Mercedes-Benz 500E - AMG&Bilstein Treatment - The Wolf in Sheep's clothing.

Alice - '97 BMW 540i6 - Dinan Tuned. - Low Profile Weekend Warrior.

Felicia - '11 Ford Fusion - Luxury Package - Daily.. daily.. ugh.

Originally posted by JoshM
                      Okay to do: "I'm sorry I broke your mailbox, here's $100.
                      NOT okay to do: "I'm sorry I fucked your sister, here's $100.

Comment

Originally posted by lil_dcb7
                        bump, i cant go, but i want the cali peops to live it up!!
                        why cant you go? you better go if your gonna represent san diego! or ima have to lay the smack down on your candy ass!

Comment

are u gonna go? i wanna c ur sweet ride.

Comment

Originally posted by SsdAccord
                            why cant you go? you better go if your gonna represent san diego! or ima have to lay the smack down on your candy ass!
                            i'd rep san diego to the fullest, but my parents own me, and im license-less

Claire - '92 Mercedes-Benz 500E - AMG&Bilstein Treatment - The Wolf in Sheep's clothing.

Alice - '97 BMW 540i6 - Dinan Tuned. - Low Profile Weekend Warrior.

Felicia - '11 Ford Fusion - Luxury Package - Daily.. daily.. ugh.

Originally posted by JoshM
                            Okay to do: "I'm sorry I broke your mailbox, here's $100.
                            NOT okay to do: "I'm sorry I fucked your sister, here's $100.

Comment

i wanna have a show-down with miss show-down
                              CiRcuS kiNgZ

Comment

tony, are you going to meet up with us at montebello or just roll down there?

So. Cal OUTLAWZ

Comment

Working...
                                X