Audio/Electronics:
    Eclipse
    Phoenix Gold
    JL Audio

Wheels/Suspension:
    Ground Control coilovers
    KYB AGX
    SPC Camber Front/Rear
    Last edited by AlphaB188; 01-31-2009, 10:46 AM.

Re: 1 More

Originally posted by AlphaB188
    One more for that,From the ground up, feeling
    Looks good, I don't like coupes though but yours looks good.
    My unupdate website Speedworx-online.com, lol. <click here>.

Comment

looks nice and clean... brings me back to the days when i first got mine.

btw, just a friendly reminder... read the rules of posting. and label everything accordingly. you dont have to make a new post for every pic. just edit your original or post a reply.

Comment

looks good, just read the rules before posting. it needs to be like this
        alphab188:9x accord
        then your mods and then your car. good luck.
        2010 Taurus SHO - Livernois Goodies
        2002 BMW 330 CI Convertible - HUNK OF JUNK

Comment

Yeah I noticed that mistake right after I made it.I sent a PM to Lithium92 who I think is a moderator letting him know of my goof and asked him if he could correct it.

Comment

welcome to the site and what a beautiful first mod you have there to go along with the beautiful car. I said it b4 and i'll say it again, i've always wanted a 93 black ex coupe...anyhow i wish u the best of luck with ur suspension mods cause i'm working with a decent suspension setup myself and can do some pretty wild stuff in an empty parking lot or through a corner. Good luck bro
            Knowledge is power...in EVERY sense of the word

FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" #12

Comment

Hey

Thats my exact car...!!!!!!!!! U payd 3000!!!!!!!!

I payed 1600! i got hooked up mines a 93 ex its sweet
              but its an auto

Sweet man Were twins LOL

Comment

nice and clean..my car looked liked that when i first bought it, just without the pinstripes. always lovin' the 2 door cb7's, especially in black.
                5.6L V8 32V DOHC
                JDM HERITAGE - US BUILT

Comment

What the hell, i wish i lived down there... Acorns go for like 4-4.5k up here, with like 170k miles! WTF!

nice car by the way...

and i dont think you can do multiple pics with attachments...
                  H22 Prelude VTEC 92-96 200 161 10.6:1 87 90 DOHC VTEC 2157 JDM

190.3whp 155 wtq - with bolt ons, and a dc header

ET=14.457 @ 94mph w/ 2.173 60Fter

Comment

looks good your off to a good start. what are your future plans?
                    cb7 sold
                    2002 mineral gray mustang gt not stock
                    95 accord lx daily driver

Comment

cleeean

nice car man. i like the coupe. i'd really like 2 see what u do with it.
                      -pax217
                      Seattle, WA

Comment

sweet CB7 coupe

loving your BLACK CB7 coupe. reminds me of mine....same price too. course you got lower miles on yours, lucky so and so. glad to find out their are some people driving a CB7 coupe that enjoy taking corners and the thrill of pushing your tires grip to their limits, and then some with the flick of an e-brake and/or a little quick down shift. dragging is fun. enjoy testing the quickness of my car against friends for fun, not fame, money, or whatever. but give a nice mountain road with only two lanes and hopefully not traffic, or atleast no traffic i would need to worry about when squealing my tires around the corners at 60+mph. keep us all posted on your CB7 coupe's progression. only one bad thing to say....IMO kill the pinstripes. other than that, man is your car clean and shiny. i am jealous.

Comment

92Coupe,
                          You are like the 4th person who has told me to get rid of the pin stripes.I just cant bring myself to do it.I mean the car is totally original.I feel like pulling the pin stripes would be like taking off an important part of the original car..

Comment

well then you could look at it this way...it probably didnt come off the assembly line with the stripes...they were probably put on by the dealer so taking them off would be returning it to original in a sense.

its like nothing in the world. definition of relaxation.

Comment

is it a 5 sped? if so it's the exact same thing as mine when i got it but black...

nice find!
                              + '93 Accord EX - CB7 - Frost White w/ Dark Blue = teh s0ld (ilikebigbutts)

2006 Cobalt SS - 2004 Monte Carlo SS - 1990 CRX Si

. Snail Squad .

Comment

Working...
                              X