Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Possible up north meet, Bellingham? Burlington?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Possible up north meet, Bellingham? Burlington?

Lets see if anyone wants to get this together start throwing out there who all would show up and what would be a good date for it.

any time would be fine, Just make sure the date is set like 2 or 3 weeks before. I down for going up there.

The Wood grippin' - Mesh spinnin' Accord
    My Ride | Cars from my trip to Japan | Japan II

Comment

thats a bit to far north for most of the peeps. there is only like 3 that live in the 425 area code that are showing signs of "diehard" members. i am one of them. the rest of the true members that are willing to show up for regular meets that i set up are in the extream south. like Federal Way, Montesano, Battle Ground, etc etc. the way i figure it, is that i will be rotating meets. every other meet will be south= Tacoma, and the oppisits will be in= Everett IZZY'S. so this meet coming up is going to be at IZZY'S on evertt mall way. i will be posting the "particulars" 2night on a new thread. hope this is ok with most.

Comment

thats a great idea! makes it fair for everyone i guess! im down to drive "deep north" every other meet! As for Bellingham....i dont know if im that hardcore....actually i dont think i would make it out...gas is already 2.87 for what i use....man we should call around to restaraunts and ask if they have "hot" waitresses LMAO! seriously letdown by HOOTERS...
        F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
        Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

2.87 is cheap! im paying nearly 3.05!!!!!

Nitrous is like a hot chick with an STD. You know you wanna hit it, but your afraid of the consequences.

My Member Thread

^ Updated pics 3/3/06

Comment

Im near the burlington area but I don't have a cb7 anymore...I have a bb4. I would be down to show up though.
            my ride

Comment

Word, when my CB9 gets fixed, if the bastard city of Sedro Woolley doesn't try to total it out I'll start shooting for the Everette meets, I was just tossing this out there to see if anyone would be interested in it.

Comment

Working...
              X