Texas Meetup

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Texas Meetup

Just thinking since we got alot of ppl in the dfw areas and alot ppl in the Austin area we make a large meet sometime in December to all meet up. that way eveyone is out from college and skls and mostlikely have time away from there jobs Then compile a compilation.

Any ideas if somone wants to do this?

After x-mas would be perfect for me. I'm going to be out of the country from Oct. 31 - Dec. 21 and I'll have new goodies on the car to show off.

Comment

sounds interesting, i would just hate a drive from SA all the way up to dallas

Formerly 91AccordExR33
      11.68 @ 127mph
      417whp/375wtq
      Sold: 8/2016

Comment

I'd say don't do it in Dallas. We should find a more central location, one that's not too busy.

Comment

I liked Dallas last time..Waco, perhaps?
          To-Do List for Today
          Be Awesome

Comment

Originally posted by mxcx
            WACO! ewwww....lol. nah I dunno, we should do alot of research and find so nice scenery spots for video/photos, as well as fun curvey roads haha. I know places near the austin area are known for that...

Formerly 91AccordExR33
            11.68 @ 127mph
            417whp/375wtq

Comment

Originally posted by mxcx
              Waco is a good mid-point. I'd be game.

Mine.
              "Why don't you spend some money and get this door handle fixed?" - Everyone who rides in my passenger seat
              "Because I don't drive on that side." - Me

Accord Drivers against F transmissions on H motors #2

Comment

waco is a good midpoint, cept downside not much there which could be good and bad.

Comment

Originally posted by Backfire32
                  waco is a good midpoint, cept downside not much there which could be good and bad.
                  I dont think you guys would want to come to waco lol. Cameron Park is aight but there really isnt a "nice" area around here. I been goin to school down here for 2 years and there really isnt much to do or to see.

The New-ish Ride
                  My old Ride
                  Hear my Vtak!!!
                  MK3 Member #3
                  I piss off people for fun.
                  IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

Originally posted by NAiL05
                    I dont think you guys would want to come to waco lol. Cameron Park is aight but there really isnt a "nice" area around here. I been goin to school down here for 2 years and there really isnt much to do or to see.
                    Well put my friend...either that or Valley Mills(i think thats what its called), lol

Formerly 91AccordExR33
                    11.68 @ 127mph
                    417whp/375wtq

Comment

Originally posted by 91accordexr33
                      Well put my friend...either that or Valley Mills(i think thats what its called), lol
                      LOL haha valley mills. I dunno thats like prob one of the most active streets and you get to watch ricers tear it up on the weekend. Very entertaining and humorous IMO. But valley mills turns into lake shore i think but theres that lake or whatever if you keep going down that street. But i dunno not much to see theres that track like prairie hill or something going toward hewitt i think. Its pretty cheap to run there so i dunno.

The New-ish Ride
                      My old Ride
                      Hear my Vtak!!!
                      MK3 Member #3
                      I piss off people for fun.
                      IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

well i dunno about waco but some where nice would be good cant think of a place thats really good but we could go to ennis they have a q mile track there and id like to see some cb7 tear it up. but we deff need to meet up during this time and i can get you your boost gauge back fire if you dont already have one

AzN VtEc PoWeR: i need to find something to do on my b-day
                        nFiniTeSkiLz: yea
                        nFiniTeSkiLz: go find some friends
                        nFiniTeSkiLz: lol
                        AzN VtEc PoWeR: i already went on craigslist and got some hoes
                        AzN VtEc PoWeR: just like maple
                        AzN VtEc PoWeR: hahahaha i keed
                        nFiniTeSkiLz: um hum im sure...

Comment

I'm game for a well planned meet. I don't get to Central Texas too often, so lets see some ideas.
                          Former: 90 Accord EX Coupe, 93 10th Anniversary in Frost White

1985 Volvo 245 manual [IPD lowering springs, IPD sway bars, OEM Virgo wheels, 1977 quad round headlights, 1978 grill]
                          2001 Mazda B3000 SE 4x4 extended cab [stock except for CB radio]
                          2008 Ford Escape XLT [bone stock]
                          2015 Toyota Prius Three with solar roof [rear diffuser, Vision Cross wheels... cheaper than steelies!]

Comment

How about Austin for some nice scenery and some curvey roads, then a chill spot with some BBQ?

Formerly 91AccordExR33
                            11.68 @ 127mph
                            417whp/375wtq

Comment

Originally posted by 91accordexr33
                              How about Austin for some nice scenery and some curvey roads, then a chill spot with some BBQ?
                              I like that idea. I can do a little research for some good places. I'm guessing a northward location maybe?

Mine.
                              "Why don't you spend some money and get this door handle fixed?" - Everyone who rides in my passenger seat
                              "Because I don't drive on that side." - Me

Accord Drivers against F transmissions on H motors #2

Comment

Working...
                              X