WTF mates!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WTF mates!!

umm why is it like a week or two after we have a decent meet...our NW section gets awfully quiet!!?? weird......i dunno this happens every time damnit! everyone is prolly out in the sun today.....

where are the OFFICIAL videos from the meet? i already saw the teasers..... post em up! ok im gonna go....laters

Sean
    F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
    Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

uh yeah... its so nice out today, like 60 or something.
    H22 Prelude VTEC 92-96 200 161 10.6:1 87 90 DOHC VTEC 2157 JDM

190.3whp 155 wtq - with bolt ons, and a dc header

ET=14.457 @ 94mph w/ 2.173 60Fter

Comment

sun? wtf when did that happen? bah, i need to get out more...

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

dude! all day down here near tacoma has been nice all day! it was in the mid to upper 50s!! woot! too bad my car was dirrty...i was gonna post some more pics....but nooooo!

Sean
        F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
        Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

It was dope outside all day in EVERETT, woot!!! I washed the motorcycle, and my bud dropped by in his Nissan 240.....damn nice car he picked up for 3000 bucks. He has some BMW ballasts that he is going to give me, ya for free!!! I'm siked for HIDs by summer.....
          1992 Accord LX - SOLD

Comment

i wanna see the videos!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
            -Jonny

My FS Thread

Comment

Mates .....I don't like Kangaroosssssssssssssssssssssssss
              ________
              Vapir vapormatic deluxe vaporizer
              Last edited by accord4thgen; 05-12-2011, 10:48 AM.
              無限WESTCOAST FUKINWITCHU ACCORD4THGEN 1990 CB7 Coupe無限

Comment

Sean its been quiet in the nw because we are all patiently waiting to hear that you finally installed all those parts in your trunk , i wanna see those side markers on your car before i cut my fenders haha
                Retired 1990 Accord LX Coupe
                Project 240SX
                Originally posted by chillin943
                anyone kno if i can just make a hot wire for v-tec off the horn??
                Vouches: Bought from: smseagren83, phatdoughnut, uk - accord, lucid, iamnemo, accord_inspire, 2point6, chopstickz, djcaz_aom, rosko

Comment

Originally posted by blackice
                  Sean its been quiet in the nw because we are all patiently waiting to hear that you finally installed all those parts in your trunk , i wanna see those side markers on your car before i cut my fenders haha
                  oh yeah suuure! lemme be the guinea pig! yeah im pretty nervous about cutting the fenders for the sidemarkers just cuz all i have is my buddies dremel and he only has some diamond bits left for cutting....... hmmm

Sean

Comment

Originally posted by erikm
                    Blah de blah.... i'm tired, and WTF mates? Are you British Sean? You Chineese chinky eyed white guy..... How was your BDAY?
                    my birthday was......."alright" i guess! nothing special happened even though i was thinking differently...oh well! lmao! how was ur weekend...do anything fun? new mods to the CB7?

Sean

Comment

Whats there to do on tuesday nights?? I'm hella bored right now
                      ________
                      RECALL WELLBUTRIN

Comment

go drink! take ur girl out! rent new movies that came out! surf CB7tuner.com like you are right now ... umm thats about it for a tuesday! lmao! i hate mon-thurs!! if i could do it....id give 4 thumbs down!

Sean

Comment

yeah i wanna drink but everyone has work and shit...its spring break...and usually have school so i'm not use to this free time......lets go drink sean
                          ________
                          milf Cam

Comment

I JUST GOT BACK FROM WHISTLER HAHAHAHA! 4 fucking awesome days of booze, boarding, booze, cuban cigars, booze, snowmobiling, booze, snow, hot tub, booze, pool, booze, sex, booze, booze, booze, and did I mention Absynth is legal in Canada? Yeah, so not only booze, but a nice euphoric booze buzz.

Comment

Originally posted by 91accordwagon
                              I JUST GOT BACK FROM WHISTLER HAHAHAHA! 4 fucking awesome days of booze, boarding, booze, cuban cigars, booze, snowmobiling, booze, snow, hot tub, booze, pool, booze, sex, booze, booze, booze, and did I mention Absynth is legal in Canada? Yeah, so not only booze, but a nice euphoric booze buzz.
                              ok CLEARLY you had a ton of booze, buuuut not enough sex! man if i had my girl with me...it would be booze, sex, sex, sex, booze, board, board, booze, sex, sex, sex, and all the rest follows !! is it really legal to drink absynth?? i had it here in the states! MUAHAHAHA my buddy has like 4 different kinds..well same thing just different levels of toxicity! u cant have too much of that stuff!!! i think i had 3 shots and i was DONE!! <-- is that legal to even say?? LMAO!

Sean

Comment

Working...
                              X