No announcement yet.

HEAD COUNT: Eastern WA, North Idaho, Eastern Oregon, & Western Montana members

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HEAD COUNT: Eastern WA, North Idaho, Eastern Oregon, & Western Montana members

Ok, I know that there are a good chunk of lurkers who visit the site but just don't post like the rest of us so I thought I'd try and at least see who all is from this area. I did some searching of members and noticed that there are a few of us registered members from the Eastern WA/North Idaho area, but no one's responded to any messages we've sent. As most of you who are frequent post-ers in here already know, we're planning an Eastern WA/North Idaho meet and it would be nice to get as many people from this area involved. I realize that most of the meets are held over on the West Side, so this would be a great opportunity to get involved without having to make the trek over. So, if there are any more people from the Eastern WA (and even Central WA) areas as well a North Idaho or Western Montana, let's see who you are by posting or sending a PM. Thanks.
    Last edited by mysticbluemaui; 04-04-2006, 06:34 PM.

BUMP, just in case anyone from this area is actually reading this, HEHE.

Comment

I am for sure!! I was just noticing in incredible LACK of activity....LOL!!
      1992 Accord LX - SOLD

Comment

Originally posted by maroonaccord2.2
        I am for sure!! I was just noticing in incredible LACK of activity....LOL!!
        Yay! At least one person's seeing this. I know we'll see you at this meet, right?

Comment

Originally posted by mysticbluemaui
          Yay! At least one person's seeing this. I know we'll see you at this meet, right?
          You bet, I will make time to go. I am a CaR FrEaK, and you guys are all good peoples.....
          1992 Accord LX - SOLD

Comment

Originally posted by maroonaccord2.2
            You bet, I will make time to go. I am a CaR FrEaK, and you guys are all good peoples.....
            SWEET! Will you please leave your Pimp Hand at home, though? HAHAHA J/K

Comment

representin for the 509!!

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

Originally posted by d112crzy
                representin for the 509!!
                Yup, yup! Go find out if you can take your exam earlier so you can be at this meet!

Comment

BUMP b/c we need more Eastsiders @ this event!

Comment

this thread is FULL of people that are ALREADY established in our lil WA community! lmao! losers!!

:boink

F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
                    Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

Originally posted by erikm
                      Cause we are trying to find the Idaho/Montana MEMBERS!
                      not gonna happen....just calling it now! lol
                      F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
                      Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

You find them then bitch!
                        only if the those members are JDM! otherwise there is NO need! j/k ......but seriously...im too lazy, and if they havent posted by now then i doubt they are interested in our section.....so with that said.....im going to work now! woot! 30 mins early!! i hate thursdays....

if i had 4 thumbs id give it 4 thumbs down! thank god for these -->

Comment

Originally posted by SMseagren83
                          .but seriously...im too lazy..
                          this is a huge understatement.

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

You find them then bitch!

Comment

Working...
                            X