• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Twin Turbo PT Cruiser

http://videos.streetfire.net/video/w...5C278AF570.htm

well......not quite...

if old..my bad..

wtf?
    Hi, I'm Shippo and I have a problem. I keep buying CB7's.

Comment

that was some funny shit love the hand gestures, sounds effects, and professional shifting! haha I wish I could entertain myself that well!

My Accord History:
      91 EX 2dr : 91 EX 2dr : 91 LX 4dr : 93 EX 2dr : 86 LXi 2dr : 92 LX 4dr : 92 EX 4dr

-Patrick

Comment

wow i wish i had 16 gears like him....and damn he shifted through those fuckers fast lol....guys got mad skillz

Burrito Bandidos: It will change your fuckin life

Comment

If I knew that shifting to park on an auto was actually downshifting, I woulda started doing that along time ago!
          Fix your Computer!

Originally posted by MikeW
          D, I'm a fanciful motherfucker. My ish is clean, quick, plush, mature and sophisticated.

┌─┐
          ┴─┴
          ಠ_ರೃ

Comment

that kid is fucking retarded..looks like he wishes he had a license so his parents will let him drive it

btw..i saw a pt cruiser with a turbo logo on it..didnt know they made em!

Comment

some people just got to much time on their hands

Ride List
              1990 Accord dx coupe - my baby (dsm turbo set up in progress) http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3202853
              2005 Mazda 6s - daily driver http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3171724(totaled)
              newest 2006 mazdaspeed 6 http://www.cardomain.com/ride/4073987/2006-mazda-mazda6

Comment

Lmfao!

Claire - '92 Mercedes-Benz 500E - AMG&Bilstein Treatment - The Wolf in Sheep's clothing.

Alice - '97 BMW 540i6 - Dinan Tuned. - Low Profile Weekend Warrior.

Felicia - '11 Ford Fusion - Luxury Package - Daily.. daily.. ugh.

Originally posted by JoshM
                Okay to do: "I'm sorry I broke your mailbox, here's $100.
                NOT okay to do: "I'm sorry I fucked your sister, here's $100.

Comment

Funny shit

Will's Accord

Comment

i expecting the shifter to snap at the end. this is why you should never purchase an automatic. jk!

those were some short gears. poor kid must've thought he was in an 18-wheeler.

Comment

Originally posted by 93EXaesthetic

btw..i saw a pt cruiser with a turbo logo on it..didnt know they made em!
                      sadly, they do.

but, Im sad I paused my music for that crap.
                      -Mark-
                      CB7
                      CD5

And if i could swim I'd swim out to you in the ocean
                      Swim out to where you were floating in the dark.

Comment

ummmm wow someone needs to take his imaginary liscense away ... and yeah they do make a turbo PT that puts out 220 hp to the crank but they are still fugly i think

Comment

suprised he didn't break it!

Rocesride Member Page

Comment

Originally posted by trickedaccord92
                            ummmm wow someone needs to take his imaginary liscense away ... and yeah they do make a turbo PT that puts out 220 hp to the crank but they are still fugly i think
                            especially the convertible ones. with a pricetag of about 35,000$ CDN for the top of the line convertible, you are saying "I dont want a WRX, Maxima v6, Mazda 6 or a 4dr G35". guess the brain damaged need cars too.
                            1991 JDM Galant VR-4

Comment

Originally posted by growguy
                              especially the convertible ones. with a pricetag of about 35,000$ CDN for the top of the line convertible, you are saying "I dont want a WRX, Maxima v6, Mazda 6 or a 4dr G35". guess the brain damaged need cars too.
                              Hahahahaha

Originally posted by lordoja
                              im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

Working...
                              X