Anacortes Oyster Run

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anacortes Oyster Run

Hey guys, just curious if anyone is attending the Oyster Run in Anacortes, tons of woman and tons of bikes. I live in Anacortes just down the street from where all the bikes get together. I havent met anyone from here yet and would like to. So if your gunna be in the area let me know and maybe we can meet up. Later Days!
    MadLab Racing
    Southern Maryland

Damn, I ride too....my buddy had mentioned something about the run last week. I'm sure my folks are going, harleys and all. I don't know about me though, maybe I'll feel differently a little later.
    1992 Accord LX - SOLD

Comment

oysters are gross.

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

Oyster run is ***, I'm a sedro boy and I can't fucking stand this one day of the year. Completely pointless, on the bright side I did see two bikers run into each other yesterday at roughly 40mph which was awesome.

Comment

hmmm

I used to like the run but this year I agree was not as much fun as it normally is, I mean yes there was an abnormal amount of cool bikes and hot ladies, yummy yummy, but its turning into the ghetto, I mean a crew of freakin saturns with daytons showed up with hydros and was really annoying and the crotch rockets, as much as I like em, just dont make any sense sometimes. Its like Hot August Nights In Reno. Just turning into crap. Oh well, guess Im done with this event now. I left early to go work on my beauty. She needed some TLC. Take care all!
          MadLab Racing
          Southern Maryland

Comment

Originally posted by 91accordwagon
            Oyster run is ***, I'm a sedro boy and I can't fucking stand this one day of the year. Completely pointless, on the bright side I did see two bikers run into each other yesterday at roughly 40mph which was awesome.
            You're a jerk, lol.
            1992 Accord LX - SOLD

Comment

Originally posted by maroonaccord2.2
              You're a jerk, lol.

I know but shit if you would've seen it you would've cheered to, one biker went one way the other the opposite way it was awesome.

Comment

Working...
              X