Sept.30 CB7 Meet results

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sept.30 CB7 Meet results

Yea sorry I couldnt make the cruise. Like I said there is something wrong with my suspension. Maybe what jdm_ej sed. Could be the ball bearings. I think its that too. But nice cars guys. A lot of people flaked to this one (YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE)... but its okay. Hope the cruise went nice.

Ill be ready next time.

Oh and blame Cb7shot for the misorganization

Juss kiddin cuddie.

Follow me on IG: @jdm_inspired

93 'til infinity

haha it was nice meetin u mayn.. sorry for the foul-up on popeyes lol..

after we split up on 780 i got lost lol.. i missed the exit that i didnt noticed , i ended up in hercules.. went back and took sonoma blvd route..

anyway, it was fun..

tnx to the guys that rolled out wit me. cb7shot , jdm_inspired and kurobei
    Last edited by ExplodingCake; 10-01-2006, 12:12 AM.

1993 Honda Accord LX 2004-2009
    1996 Honda Civic LX 2009-2012
    2012 Kia Optima LX 2012-2013
    2010 Honda Accord EX-L V6 2013-2018
    2007 Honda Fit Sport 2017-2017
    2018 Honda Accord EX-L 2.0T 2018-20XX

Comment

too bad i missed this meet...

looks bad the meet didnt come to good

too bad the fu didnt come...

what i can say they be flakers..

PICS??

videos???

Comment

Originally posted by jdm_inspired
        Yea sorry I couldnt make the cruise. Like I said there is something wrong with my suspension. Maybe what jdm_ej sed. Could be the ball bearings. I think its that too. But nice cars guys. A lot of people flaked to this one (YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE)... but its okay. Hope the cruise went nice.

Ill be ready next time.

Oh and blame Cb7shot for the misorganization

Juss kiddin cuddie.
        ...wow don blame me for shyt i jus did the sign up....assbag LOL
        Cali.Dumps.Harder.

Comment

Originally posted by Cb7shot
          ...wow don blame me for shyt i jus did the sign up....assbag LOL
          any pics??

Comment

i was so pissed today.... i arrived at heather farm around 4 ish but no one there... so i went on hwy 24 then up bear creek to look for a bunch of cb7s... i got excited couple times when i saw more than one cb7 next to each other... but then when i caught up they were old people... so damn... maybe next time... i shouldn't have went back to sleep at 7AM.... i probably wouldn't have missed it... i WAS there... just not with everyone else

Comment

i didnt take that many pics

ghey resize...
              Last edited by wed3k; 10-01-2006, 02:13 AM.
              I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

Originally posted by iongerz
                i was so pissed today.... i arrived at heather farm around 4 ish but no one there... so i went on hwy 24 then up bear creek to look for a bunch of cb7s... i got excited couple times when i saw more than one cb7 next to each other... but then when i caught up they were old people... so damn... maybe next time... i shouldn't have went back to sleep at 7AM.... i probably wouldn't have missed it... i WAS there... just not with everyone else
                yea, we left right at 4pm...
                I <3 G60.

Comment

4pm!?!? .. pssshh .. i made it there at 5pm.. lol. Thank goodness for the cell phone.. Iongerz, u gotta get some phone numbers .. lol take mine down, i seem to always be late

all in all, good time's as always. I had fun flying through the road next to hwy 4 all by myself..

Next meet i shall arrive almost on time, and with a sexy new body job.. woot woot
                  -:¦:-
                  Originally posted by wed3k
                  i rep cb7tuner all day, everyday. people say, "fuck y0 honda." and i say, "bitch, please."

Comment

Originally posted by iongerz
                    Damn that sucks! You didn't have anyone's #? that's awesome you were able to find you way on that road too. If you had gone to orinda, you would have seen us. Well next time we'll make sure to get it all straight.

Comment

yea, we left right at 4pm...

Oh yeh Wes .. F.Y.I. ur passenger corner lamp is dead ..if u didn't know
                      -:¦:-
                      i rep cb7tuner all day, everyday. people say, "fuck y0 honda." and i say, "bitch, please."

Comment

Originally posted by TheNextAZN
                        Oh yeh Wes .. F.Y.I. ur passenger corner lamp is dead ..if u didn't know
                        yea i know, i couldnt get the wiring hooked up so i just left it unhooked.
                        I <3 G60.

Comment

so any pics guys??

Comment

Last edited by Prez808; 10-01-2006, 03:04 AM.

Comment

I'll upload pics tomorrow...I wanna see that video of the cruise. I'll see if Johnny(EMS CB7) can burn me one...
                              My Ongoing CB7 Project

Comment

Working...
                              X