Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

New soon to be turbo'd member.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New soon to be turbo'd member.

Whats up guys (and gals) my name is Eric. I just recently bought a 92 ex 5 speed. I live in the Boston,Ma area. Im currently in the process of modding it. I am turboing it and pretty much going to try and stop there. I just finished the USDM Black out housing, Yellow high beam, and Jdm orange side markers. I have everything i need for the turbo kit just waitng for the ECU from MRX. Im going to be running the DSM setup. With a front mount. Here are a few pics..

Thanks for checkin it out.

Elite Concepts

your bumpers not on right.

looks good tho, which turbo are you using?

and where'd you get those charge pipes?

good luck and dont blow it up.

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

Looks good, nice shots... and there are clips on the side that hold the parts of your bumper on to the actual fender. But you know that, i mean, you should since your turbo'ing it. You probably just wanted to show us the front bumper on with the intercooler.
      MYCB7.com

Comment

Yeah i forgot to mention. I know its not on right. Its not perm on yet. I threw the bumper on just to make sure i cut enough out of the bumper out. When i bought the car one side was off the tracks. Im using the Stock DSM 14b turbo. Im planning on only running 8spi. Just a decent little daily driver. The charge pipes are from a h22 kit my buddy had. The hardest part i see in the charge piping is coming up the drivers side then across but i will def post more pics as progress continues.

Elite Concepts

Comment

Originally posted by fourdoor
          Looks good, nice shots... and there are clips on the side that hold the parts of your bumper on to the actual fender. But you know that, i mean, you should since your turbo'ing it. You probably just wanted to show us the front bumper on with the intercooler.
          Thanks. Thats exactly what i was doing like i said in the last post i was just trying to get the general look and took em quickly before work.

Elite Concepts

Comment

Welcome... car looks nice.

Good luck with the install if you need any help with install or tuning just let me know... i live about less than an hour south of you.
            "Auto racing, bull fighting and mountain climbing are the only real sports....all others are games."
            - Ernest Hemingway

Comment

hmmm..

Eric
              Boston area
              Turbo CB7

sounds familiar...

Owner of https://theclunkerjunker.com

Comment

Originally posted by Accord R33
                hmmm..

Eric
                Boston area
                Turbo CB7

sounds familiar...
                haha, that was the first thing i thought of too, lol.

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

Hooray for turbo!

Nice turboed CB7 man! What kind of engine are you boosting under there? If it's an F22 let me know. I've always wanted to know what these engines sound like and what gains you get after adding a turbo. Very unique and I like. Keep me posted!

Comment

Originally posted by Accordolictx
                    Nice turboed CB7 man! What kind of engine are you boosting under there? If it's an F22 let me know. I've always wanted to know what these engines sound like and what gains you get after adding a turbo. Very unique and I like. Keep me posted!
                    Yeah, i wish someone around here would boost an F22 already so we know what it can do!

Comment

There she blows

Originally posted by Accord R33
                      Yeah, i wish someone around here would boost an F22 already so we know what it can do!
                      Yeah! See, I knew I wasn't they only one.

Comment

Your setup sounds interesting im the only one reppin both an allmotor cb7 and a turbo cb7. MRX is not bad with his ecu's but if you can find osmeone reputable enough you can also do it locally you just need to find a tuner. Thats what im doin and i found one he tunes chrome pro so imma see where he does his thing he mainly deals with rx7's,hondas volkswaggons and all that hes realy reputable and hes only like 10 minutes away.

You should also keep in mind that the intercoolerpiing that sits next to the dsm manifold for the intake side should be wrapped along with the pipe to protect the cool intake air charge from becoming hot. And also dont forget to heatwrap the downpipe aswell . I have to heatwrap mine because of what it did to my oil-line. It actually got the rubber of the returnline so hot that it started to seep throught he teflon bindings but ohwell you live and you learn.

Comment

Originally posted by Rusty
                          Welcome... car looks nice.

Good luck with the install if you need any help with install or tuning just let me know... i live about less than an hour south of you.
                          Thanks man. Theres a guy on here r33accord right? His name is Eric and he has a turbo'd CB7? Yes it is a F22. As for fine tuning i was going to a place in NH called WANGS. They are great tuners and ALWAYS have a fast honda up at the track. Thanks for the tips with the heatwrap!

Elite Concepts

Comment

LOL @ this thread.

anyway..i can chip ECUs if you havnt had MRX do it yet, and im local.

Comment

i know this is the beginner forum and thus im not going to give anyone hell, but take the time to look around guys. there are lots of turbo accords on the site, and just because you cant post in the other parts of the site doesnt mean that you cant look and see some of this stuff. im not trying to be a dick here, honestly, as i actually have been chuckling out loud. regardless, there is a thread somewhere with the most powerful turbo setups on the board, so check it out.
                              and that r33accord guy, hahaha
                              2010 Taurus SHO - Livernois Goodies
                              2002 BMW 330 CI Convertible - HUNK OF JUNK

Comment

Working...
                              X