CB7 Love

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CB7 Love

Wow someone really loves their CB7. The video and especially the music explain it all. The editing is nice and there's a lil AE92 but barely any pics or clips. Looks like someones CB7 and a very nice one it is.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bJUf8xS9h8A

ok um.... yeah that was some crummy music. lmao. but way 2 show love for the cb7

Comment

*Dries tear* Beautiful....

Comment

A nice video but why am I feeling awfully sad ohh its the music...lol
        accordtypeR aka Seve aka The Godfather.

My Old Baby
        ....................My New Baby
        SOLD TO
        ..grumpy93, iceplaya123, slr_theking, tn_accords

Comment

wow that was interesting... I thought I had a problem w/ my CB. LOL

Comment

hmm i wonder if its someone on this site
            F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
            Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

Originally posted by SMseagren83
              hmm i wonder if its someone on this site
              sht i was just looking at ur members ride thread a couple of days ago...and when i saw that vid i remebered your rims...i knew i had seen that car...love the music made me wanna
              My Members Ride Thread

Comment

That was tight smseagren,what inspired you? I like the camera work and the accord rollin by slow.

Comment

Originally posted by ceelooboob
                  sht i was just looking at ur members ride thread a couple of days ago...and when i saw that vid i remebered your rims...i knew i had seen that car...love the music made me wanna
                  its DEFINTALEY not my car. but looks like that owner has the same wheels. his look like 15s though...
                  F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
                  Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

Originally posted by SMseagren83
                    its DEFINTALEY not my car. but looks like that owner has the same wheels. his look like 15s though...
                    hahaha thats definitely not sean's car
                    Retired 1990 Accord LX Coupe
                    Project 240SX
                    Originally posted by chillin943
                    anyone kno if i can just make a hot wire for v-tec off the horn??
                    Vouches: Bought from: smseagren83, phatdoughnut, uk - accord, lucid, iamnemo, accord_inspire, 2point6, chopstickz, djcaz_aom, rosko

Comment

now that's real love !!

beautiful

my sedan

Comment

Working...
                      X