Saturday Nights in KC **PIC THREAD**

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Saturday Nights in KC **PIC THREAD**

So as some of you may already know, every saturday during the warmer months, some of us from the Kansas City Crew go out, grab some food, cruise and take pics. Hopefully it will start getting warmer again and more people will start coming out.
    SATURDAY NIGHTS IN KANSAS CITY THREAD

**NEW PICS**
    **NOVEMBER 3rd 2007 ON PAGE 4**

Feb. 17, 2007, there were 4 of us that went out, 3 cb's though. We met up and went to Minsky's Pizza. Cruised down to Overland Park and took some pics. So here are the pics that I took.

^^^^^^^Rear view (left to right) Mike (MadSplee85), Nicole (hondaccordgrl), Zach (yeamans17)

^^^^^^Rear view again, same order left to right.

^^^^^^Another Rear view from the opposite side, same order left to right.

^^^^^^Another Rear view from the same side as above.

^^^^^^Yes thats the rear again still in the same order.

**SWITCH THINGS UP**

^^^^^^How about some front end pics? Just incase you cant figure who is who in reverse order it is now; from left to right, Zach (yeamans17), Nicole (hondaccordgrl), Mike (MadSpleen85).

^^^^^^YAY HID's! Same order as above... Left to right Bulb strengths, 6000k (Zach), 8000k (Nicole), 4300k (Mike)

^^^^^^My 4300k HID's up close.

^^^^^^Nicole's 8000k HID's up close

^^^^^^and one of Zach's 6000k HID's up close, couldnt get quite as far away from Zach's because of the snow pile.

That all I have for this week. Hopefully we can get this going weekly again. Later
    Last edited by MadSpleen85; 11-03-2007, 10:46 PM. Reason: NEW PICS PAGE #4

Looks like your trunk is open.

Will's Accord

Comment

Nah its closed. Just bent or something. It leaks like crazy. Need to get it straightend, but that costs around 300 bucks for the whole car. Salvage titles SUCK. Later

Comment

Originally posted by yeamans17
        dave and busters rocks, too bad it was so busy last night, i was hoping for a nice slow night like the last time we were there, and i forgot my fucking camera again
        Yeah, wasnt it like a thursday that first time we went up there? I remember you and Luis both had to work the next day. And I wondered why you werent taking any pictures. Oh well there is always this coming Saturday. Later

Comment

Last night was fun.

Next weekend Tommi will be in town, and also mayberry will FINALLY be here.

Oh and Luis will be off of work.

So lets all do somthing next sat. since there can be at least 5 cb's. Let us know, all I know is that durring the day, I am going to the sound compitition. I will win another trophy HAHAHA.

Nicole

Nicole
          MY RIDE

Yes, I am a chick!!!!!

Comment

when you goin up there tommi? Sounds like fun idk if i am working Sat. or not . you guys do like us here, dnt matter the weather!

Comment

Originally posted by JDMH22ACB7
              you guys do like us here, dnt matter the weather!
              We havent been doing the weekly thing since early in the winter. Too cold. but hopefully this winter is about over. Just FYI for the ICT guys or anyone else for that matter, check out the KCSR ALL IMPORT MEET THREAD That will be on Saturday March 31st up here. Later

Comment

rust on the BBB.....i love CA, rust free USA!

NICE PICS BTW.

Comment

Nice rear shots of the cb's...
                  accordtypeR aka Seve aka The Godfather.

My Old Baby
                  ....................My New Baby
                  SOLD TO
                  ..grumpy93, iceplaya123, slr_theking, tn_accords

Comment

nice pics the frozen crew still stickin together hard thats wassup

Comment

Originally posted by h22sparkle
                      nice pics the frozen crew still stickin together hard thats wassup
                      you have to have heart to endure these elements

i want to make it to one of these soon when the weather is better. i guess this coming weekend is all rain changing to a fucking blizzard

jdmCITY.com

Comment

Nice pics..... Too bad I don't live in Kansas anymore.... lol one day I'll make a meet...

My Members Ride Thread ( Do It )

Comment

Last Night February 22nd (yes on Thursday) a few of us went out with some of the KCSR crew. Met up at Wal-Mart, took some pics, rolled over to Hooters for some drinks and wings . Then over to the Community College for some parking garage pics... So here are some of the pics.

^^Met up at Wal-Mart. Left to right, Zach (yeamans17), Mike (MadSpleen85)

^^Same two cars in the background with Nicole (hondaccordgrl) corner light.

^^Near to far, Nicole (hondaccordgrl), Zach (yeamans17) Mike (MadSpleen85)

^^Right to left same order as above.

^^Nicole (hondaccordgrl) new Red/Clear Tails.

^^Later on in the Community College Parking Garage. Left to right, Zach (yeamans17), Girl from KCSR's Lancer, Nicole's Husband (Luis') GSR Integra, Nicole (hondaccordgrl) CB in the back, and Mike (MadSpleen85) CB.

^^Zach (yeamans17) CB.

^^Luis' and Nicole's GSR and CB

^^Same as above.

^^Mike (MadSpleen85) hood, with the same two from above.

^^Mike (MadSpleen85) peeking around the corner, with Zach (yeamans17) behind.

^^Guy from KCSR's Tahoe.

^^Same as above.

I took a lot more but not all of them turned out too well since my tripod snapped in half. Damn cheap shit. Let me know what you think. There will be more pics on Sunday after we go out again on Saturday Night. Later

Comment

damn...hondaccordgrl is slammed

Comment

^^ Yes sir. Later

Comment

Working...
                              X