X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

One hot cb7 :-0

Honda

1992 Honda Accord Pro Street

I had purchased this car last winter and have barely driven it, lack of time believe me! I have raced it once at a flashlight drag session. So I don’t have a time on it. I only got to run it once due to the rain. It went hard and straight! Talk about shocking people! They even put it on their web site! I have so many toys sitting in my garage and I can’t stand to see it just set. I am in PA and it won’t pass our inspection Law, so I don’t get it out much. I am still not sure I want to sell it but I am going to list it and see what happens. Sooooo…..

Let me start out by telling you this car rocks! It not only runs great but turns heads every time they see it, running or setting!

It is the brain child of Brian Eggers, of Performance Automotive in Cincinnati.

A factory body set on a custom made Art Morrison Chassis makes for one Badd Ass looking ride! Almost looks stock from the way it sits. But you know something is wrong when you see the snorkel on the hood..hahah

It is powered by a ZZ520{ZZ4 Block from GM}Small block chevy. You can see it in the August 2001 article from Car Craft on page 82. 522HP{factory ignition!} 454lb-ft torque!

Forged crank with 4bolt

AFR 195 Street heads 202/160 58cc CompCam EndureX mech. Lifters, CompC Promagnum Rollers 1.52:1 with a CompC Xtreme Energy Mech Roller Cam 280/86 242/248 578 lift

9.97:1 High Silicon Pistons{with the ZZ4 Block}

Edelbrock Victor jr Intake

Speed Demon 850 Carb with Wilson 1” Spacer Jets:92s

CSI water pump Elect.

MSD Crank Trigger

MSD Extra Heavy Duty Dist.

MSD Blaster

Holley Pro Strip Annihilator Ign

Holley Fuel System Fram Filter

Painless wiring

AutoMeter gauges

B&M Pro Ratchet Shifter

Lokar Pedal

Pro Comp Lite

Wilwood Master Cyl.

Wilwood Disk Front

Aldan Adj Shocks

10 Point Cage

Must II Spindles Rack/Pinion

9” Ford with Strange Axels 4:56

Alum. Rad

Trans Specialties Tranny with 3500 stall Reg. Pattern

15 Gallon Cell

29” MT rear/ 15x3.5 frnt on Draglite wheels{Almost new}

Switched ignition, fans, and pumps

5 Point Harness

My ride RS6 HELLA Bi-xenon ECE retrofitted CB7
    www.maketradefair.com

yea this car has been on ebay so many times and it is pretty bad azz.

Comment

ive seen that before.....sooo tight i would love a honda with a v8, ultimate sleeper if it didnt have those huge tires or the hood

The Dark Tower..........................................and Blaine the Mono

Comment

RWD right?

Comment

Originally posted by sothea_sun
          RWD right?
          It better be!

I think those huge wheels make it look pretty sick... I could do without the hood, but eh... I guess it's not a fuel efficient car anymore!

Still, I'm pretty impressed.

Comment

Fukc you 97Lude you just gave me a ideal of what to do with my junker cb7

Comment

I always wondered if it was possible to drop an RX-7 engine into a cb7... RX-CB7

Comment

Thats bad ass. Now that swap will defenitly beat any h22 swap!

www.SnowSuperStars.com

Comment

thats one spicy little number, now you can hunt down all thoes people that talk shit about cb7's
                  10-25-03 RIP little brown coupe

Comment

I seen this number on Ebeeyotch too. Nice Honda to scare your friends with...

Comment

I think it would be the coolest thing to pull up next to a CB7 and hear that V8 rumble... I guess that still passes for a CB7... same chassis!

Comment

Originally posted by Deevergote
                        I think it would be the coolest thing to pull up next to a CB7 and hear that V8 rumble... I guess that still passes for a CB7... same chassis!
                        i would LOVE to pull up to some bitch ass v6 crapmaro or rustang and start spinning your rear tires while that fuckin 522hp v8 just rips through their ears and then just leave em in the dust. that would be ownage to the nth power

Comment

Yeah, that'd be nice to do something like that. I seen this one M3 BMW trying to front this V-6 2003 Accord at a stop light once. Definate sleeper because it burned the M3 like a cheao cigar. Truly a sight to behold...

Comment

Originally posted by y2knowledge
                            Yeah, that'd be nice to do something like that. I seen this one M3 BMW trying to front this V-6 2003 Accord at a stop light once. Definate sleeper because it burned the M3 like a cheao cigar. Truly a sight to behold...
                            haha that would be been so tight to see..but i probly would have done the same thing in an m3

Comment

Yeah, it was awesome. WHen I pulled up next to that Accord a few blocks later and asked him what all he had. I could barely hear him since his car sounded like a Mustang Cobra, I dunno how. Anyways, the light turned green and I was left in a cloud of smoke :\

Comment

Working...
                              X