Announcement

Collapse

Please DO NOT Post In The General Section

From this point on until otherwise briefed, posting in the general section of Performance Tech is prohibited. The only thing to remain here will be the stickies. We would just delete this section, but that would cause unintended results.

The majority of the threads created can appropriately be placed in one of the Performance Tech sub-forums or Technical; and the posting of them here is detrimental to the activity of said forums. If you have any questions about where you need to place your thread PM me or one of the other mods.

For the most part you all have caught on without this post, but there have been a few habitual offenders that forced me to say this.

Everyone will get a couple of warnings from here on out, after that I just start deleting threads.

Again if you have any questions, PM me or one of the other mods.
See more
See less

pt6 in g22

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

pt6 in g22

would it work? I have a G22(fblock h23 head)and there a guy here selling a pt6 for a good price.

my current ecu is the stock one on a 1990 Accord f22,would the pt6 work better ?

i noe i SHOULD tune it.but im really low on funds.
    1991 Sedan

click image for MRT
    -Nava

Why dont you just buy a chipped p06 or just dont drive it t ill you get money for the p06.

The New-ish Ride
    My old Ride
    Hear my Vtak!!!
    MK3 Member #3
    I piss off people for fun.
    IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

if you have a dual-runner IM then yea(a bit) but..... how can i say this.....

chipped/socketed p06 = FTW!

ps. i also have a virgin p06 i just picked up today, if you wanna throw me an offer

THEN: 1993 Accord 10th Ann. Ed.---------------------- NOW: 1996 Accord EX
      My Ride thread
      Flickr
      Originally posted by d112crzy
      And it can only get better. That's the best part.
      All I gotta really say is:
      People of cb7tuner, this AUTO is NOT a joke. It has impressed ME, the hater of auto's.

Comment

cant afford not to drive.then I cant work lol.so PO6 is what im looking for?\
        wat cars did those came in ?
        1991 Sedan

click image for MRT
        -Nava

Comment

92-95 civic(non vtec) if i'm correct....

My Ride thread
          Flickr
          People of cb7tuner, this AUTO is NOT a joke. It has impressed ME, the hater of auto's.

Comment

wat bout a Integra ?
            1991 Sedan

click image for MRT
            -Nava

Comment

http://www.hondata.com/techecuid.html

ps. search is ALWAYS good

My Ride thread
              Flickr

Comment

thanxs for that link.im fairly new to the honda game...talk to me about TPI,LT1,LS1 and I noe that stuff...

Thanxs again...
                1991 Sedan

click image for MRT
                -Nava

Comment

if u were to run a flattop reliefed 327 with vTECHS coupled by a set of edlbk or sccggnndkie plenums which hei and flow ecu would you perfer a 4 or 5 pin. B.O.P 200 with 323's eating ass end. in a 78 old cut supreme.

REAL MUSCLE PM ME
                  Last edited by 10thcb7; 04-30-2007, 10:49 PM.

Comment

you can get by on your current computer, I am (swaped f22b so about the same as your running) and I'm running rich as hell so the engine isn't going to go boom just save up and get a p06.

Comment

Originally posted by 10thcb7
                      if u were to run a flattop reliefed 327 with vTECHS coupled by a set of edlbk or sccggnndkie plenums which hei and flow ecu would you perfer a 4 or 5 pin. B.O.P 200 with 323's eating ass end. in a 78 old cut supreme.

REAL MUSCLE PM ME
                      idk my car already has HEI so i really dont know
                      u goin carb?

im going low comp with accel intake and hooker headers.and a STS turbo set up in my Iroc soon...not sure on the cams
                      I HEART CAMS

imagine vtec on a Chevy small block...damm the exuast note would be awsome when tec would kick in...lol

Vortec is nice I was even thinking of slapping vortecs on my TPI...
                      Last edited by cleanz_28; 05-06-2007, 08:02 PM.
                      1991 Sedan

click image for MRT
                      -Nava

Comment

f22 block with an h23 head?

You'll be fine with a stock accord ecu.

It won't run nearly as great, and it WILL be somewhat boggy, but it will get you by.

Get a chipped p06. I have basemaps for that setup AND i can chip ecu's.

/shameless plug.

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

f22 block with an h23 head?

You'll be fine with a stock accord ecu.

It won't run nearly as great, and it WILL be somewhat boggy, but it will get you by.

Get a chipped p06. I have basemaps for that setup AND i can chip ecu's.

/shameless plug.
                          u got base maps for it now? u said u had it for the 283 or somethings i got the jg 303
                          1991 Sedan

click image for MRT
                          -Nava

Comment

I your first post mods and assumed that's all you had.

I do not have a basemap for those cams.

In this case, I wouldnt even run the stock accord ecu. It will run like complete crap.

Do you have any tuners or dyno shops around you? You're in cali, tuner capital. I'm sure you can find someone.

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

i found some...but im dead broke lol....I might sell the caddilac soon,if I make any profit im gonna go tune it...

d112crzy wat ur opinion on those Apex'i SAFC things,heard there not good,some say there good.
                              1991 Sedan

click image for MRT
                              -Nava

Comment

Working...
                              X