Hit and Run

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hit and Run

So earlier today I was driving home minding my own buisness, a little ways down the highway I noticed some guy was riding my ass then he cut me off then flipped me off and got back in front of me slammed on his brakes, so I decided to see what this guys problem was, when we got to the gas station I got next to him and asked him if I did anything to offend him and he was like no then he threw something at my car and he took off and I followed him he stopped and my friend got out of my car as he was getting out the guy hit my friend and hit the right side of my rear bumper and took off, I told my friend to call the police i'm going to follow this guy as I was folling him, he was tossing shit out of his car, couple miles down the road he pulls into quik trip and he's like "i just called the police they will be up he in a little bit" so i was like ok and waited, cops arrive do their questioning then they let him go and they told me they couldn't do anything about it , because it happened in a diff county, I left and went and filed the police report.

/rant

pics will be up later

Wow that's total BS , slamming the brakes in front of you , tailgating you , throwing shit at you , hitting your friend right in front of you, and the police let him go??? Once again, thats total BS... Should have karate-chop him! lol

1993 Honda Accord LX 2004-2009
    1996 Honda Civic LX 2009-2012
    2012 Kia Optima LX 2012-2013
    2010 Honda Accord EX-L V6 2013-2018
    2007 Honda Fit Sport 2017-2017
    2018 Honda Accord EX-L 2.0T 2018-20XX

Comment

You shoulda just gave hime a good ol beating but that woulda been more trouble. GL with the case fuck em up.

The New-ish Ride
      My old Ride
      Hear my Vtak!!!
      MK3 Member #3
      I piss off people for fun.
      IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

well when we got to quik trip I was walking up to him because he was laughing, this guy was going to get an ass beating but my friend grabbed me and was holding me back.

Comment

You can put him on the shit list in your county. So if he drive by just be like this fucker was driving dangerously and blah blah blah. Sometimes that might work so next time he enters and does something stupid he will get caught.

The New-ish Ride
          My old Ride
          Hear my Vtak!!!
          MK3 Member #3
          I piss off people for fun.
          IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

this is when you put the law into your own hands and show people you dont FUCK with each other's property. thats just asking for a lynching.
            I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

i would of followed him for the rest of the entire day, and fucked him up.

real talk, i woulda beat his ass.

Comment

Police report has just been made, the guy has 2 felonies against him .

Comment

nice! what kind of car was it? the CB has a strong chassis compared to other cars, i would rammed his ass if you could spare a bumper or a fender lol. sad to say i hit a volskwagon and only busted my headlight and bumper and put a scrape on my fender, total damage was 250. total VW damge, 3400 dollars. the car was trashed.
                  ]

Comment

[QUOTE=RoCknRicEr037]nice! what kind of car was it? QUOTE]

Toyota four runner

Comment

[QUOTE=crash09]
                      Originally posted by RoCknRicEr037
                      nice! what kind of car was it? QUOTE]

Toyota four runner
                      lol NVM! yeah dude lock his ass up
                      ]

Comment

dude thats messed up. i seriously would have messed that guy up.

light his house on fire.
                        "This truck is 100% sh*ts and giggles."
                        "Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary... that's what gets you." Jeremy Clarkson

You're not JDM until you have a car built in ohio with tons of bolt ons from ebay.
                        Disregard females, acquire currency
                        BUS 62 AIN'T F'ING AROUND!

Comment

a jdm beating stick would be a great way to teach him a lesson.

Comment

you should have socked him one below the eye and then curb stomped his ass.

Comment

I now know where he lives.

Comment

Working...
                              X