Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

pics of my ''all season'' '03 accord matts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

pics of my ''all season'' '03 accord matts

for sometime now, i have been looking for some brand new black SE accord matts with no luck. getting used matts is something i do not want to do. i saw these matts in an '03 accord and liked them. then, i test fit them in my car and thought they were a pretty good fit, so, i ordered some and put them in. they will do until i can find a full SE set or something better.

they sell them in pairs (fronts and rears) $40ish a pair and $80ish a set. later.
    Last edited by TypeG; 05-25-2007, 07:18 PM.
    Avoiding dirt at all costs

I like them man. Your interior has a nice color contrast.

Comment

wow they look really nice. I think i'll pick up a set from the dealership too.

Comment

Im liking the rubber matts. Ok I'm also digging ur interior...... did you custom do the silver dash, or did you buy those kits from ebayy??? Just wondering because I want to fix up my dash make it a diffrent color, like a blue and a white. So if you can please tell me how you did it another thread or something, all right peace out and welcome, hahaha i'm new too.

maybe do something with a blue like this tooo...

Comment

Originally posted by iEmega
          Im liking the rubber matts. Ok I'm also digging ur interior...... did you custom do the silver dash, or did you buy those kits from ebayy???
          i orderd some of the dash kit from www.nycdashes.com and made the rest. it's not silver, but instead, it's brushed aluminum.

also, if anyone is wondering the carpet matts are the same shape as the rubber ones. add to that, the parts guy said he could get the rubber matts in beige as well. later.
          Avoiding dirt at all costs

Comment

OOo thnks. Yeahh I should look for a thread tht explains how to dye or paint your dash. Yeah I think tht kit might make a diffrence in the interior of the car.

Comment

I was gonna buy the exact same mats, but I still can't find them at any dealerships in my area. I have to order them. The only thing I wanted to do to them was to get one of those tire pens and paint the "Accord" word white so it stands out more.

Comment

Ya know what I'd really dig, is the rubber mat that lines the trunk.

You can carry wet stuff without mucking up the carpet.

My Mom's 03 Accord lx had it standard.

on the stairs, she grabs my arm, says whats up,
                where you been, is something wrong?
                i try to just smile, and say everything’s fine.

Comment

very nice interior!!!!!!!

...........AE86-GTS: SOLD.................................................. ........CB7-DX: SOLD

Comment

Originally posted by iEmega
                    Im liking the rubber matts. Ok I'm also digging ur interior...... did you custom do the silver dash, or did you buy those kits from ebayy??? Just wondering because I want to fix up my dash make it a diffrent color, like a blue and a white. So if you can please tell me how you did it another thread or something, all right peace out and welcome, hahaha i'm new too.

maybe do something with a blue like this tooo...

HERES my interior, i wanna redo it or i might jus change it and give up this color.
                    **Blk Housed Slut Crew Member #1**

**Don't b scared be prepared for the worst**
                    Da Drizzle's Sedan - Dr. Diy's Blk Housed Thread

'90 2Tone Coupe-Car Heaven_'89 Lude-Junk Yard
                    Mostly Usdm, some Jdm,Edm,&Puerto Rican RICE

Comment

Look great man, I love your interior. Puts my interior to shame

"click the picture for members thread"

Comment

Working...
                      X