jhondayaaj : 1990 Accord LX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

jhondayaaj : 1990 Accord LX

what's up guys. finally, I will put pics of my ride up.

Ride: 1990 accord lx automatic to 5 speed. m2a4 trans.

stiff stuff: function and form type 1 coilover. cusco front strut bar, dc rear tie bar.

engine: f20b sir-t, aem stand alone ems version 2, , and Greddy SP1 catback, and injen short ram intake, ESP trans mount, front motor mount inserts.

outside: 90-91 jdm headlights with HID kit 6000k, JDM grille, usdm foglights with yellow caps, jdm front bumper, intersection lights, jdm side moldings with chrome trims, cd5 side skirts, jdm window visors, Chan flushmount, blizzshade, clear side marker, jdm taillights with chrome trim. JDM Prontry chrome front lip

inside: bb6 cluster, type r amber clock, center arm rest.

rims:racing hart type c's 16x7 and 16x8 staggered +24 offset fully polished (compliments of timmyotool)

audio:
    alpine deck
    yellow top optima battery
    lightning audio 6.5 on front, infinity kappa tweeters on front, infinity 6.5 on rear with the rotating tweeters
    dynamat trunk.

UPDATES ON PAGE 5 AND 13 and 16 and 20..............................

That's it for now. I think that's it for now. don't remember if I have anything else. LOL. more to come later if I have any money to spend. thanks for checking out my ride.

AS IT SITS NOW............

cb7 6 by jhondayang, on Flickr

cb7 3 by jhondayang, on Flickr

cb7 2 by jhondayang, on Flickr

cb71 by jhondayang, on Flickr

engine pics later.. oh, and I am not a photographer. sorry for the crappy pics.
    AS IT SITS THEN..............

old motor setup. sohc non vtec. now f20b.

thanks for looking. sorry the pic quality sucks. cb7tuner represent!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by jhondayaaj; 02-01-2011, 07:45 PM.
    The beginning of a new era............................
    165 hp 149 ft. lb. torque sohc non vtec. then....
    184 whp and 149 ft. lb. torque f20b stock now......

looks good just needs to be lower and your set
    Project EP hatch on the way

Comment

Lookin Great man, I like the amber front end. Like GreenCb3 said, a little lower and you'll be set bro. Keep us updated

-Jordan

I ♥/Miss My Coupe

Comment

looks like my car(without the rims and head lights)quick question,what is thAT color called?

oh NICE RIDE...
        and that Escalade is sitting pretty....
        1991 Sedan

click image for MRT
        -Nava

Comment

Looks great buddy but please follow the thread rules and fix you mod list...
          accordtypeR aka Seve aka The Godfather.

My Old Baby
          ....................My New Baby
          SOLD TO
          ..grumpy93, iceplaya123, slr_theking, tn_accords

Comment

Looks real clean joe, i agree about the drop, but seeing as this is your daily, i think that would be impractical

but love how the cars looks
            Members Ride

Comment

Originally posted by accordtypeR
              Looks great buddy but please follow the thread rules and fix you mod list...
              x2

THEN: 1993 Accord 10th Ann. Ed.---------------------- NOW: 1996 Accord EX
              My Ride thread
              Flickr
              Originally posted by d112crzy
              And it can only get better. That's the best part.
              All I gotta really say is:
              People of cb7tuner, this AUTO is NOT a joke. It has impressed ME, the hater of auto's.

Comment

Looks good Joe.

Just edit to follow the rules listed in the sticky, or the mods might delete your thread

My swap thread
                Main relay proplems?--DIY

Comment

your cb7 look really good...but it would look really good drop but good job

Comment

I know you guys, I do need to drop my car. But my wife drives it too and she is very careless. that is why I got the eibach pro kit. cleanz 28, what color are you talking about??
                    thanks for the compliments guys, soon, there will be more shiznit done. I was thinking in the future, h22 automatic, with high comp. (aftermarket pistons, etc.), and was seriously thinking about Individual throttle bodies too. After I owned a 1974 toyota corolla te27 model with dual mikuni side drafts with big ass cams in a 3tc motor and at idle that little four cyl. sounded like a damn v-8, I wanna make this little honda four cyl. the same.

Comment

The car looks great man!....the front very original......

IMO...Don't drop the car anymore...it will make driving a hassle....the Prokits are great...u get a great driving experience without having to worry about small cracks on the road...just take it out on the highway for a while and the springs will settle about 1/2" more...

Those Rota's look sweet...havn't seen them on any car b4....

one thing...what size r ur tires?....b/c they look like 205/55-16...
                      DEVOTE

Comment

Originally posted by lokuputha
                        The car looks great man!....the front very original......

IMO...Don't drop the car anymore...it will make driving a hassle....the Prokits are great...u get a great driving experience without having to worry about small cracks on the road...just take it out on the highway for a while and the springs will settle about 1/2" more...

Those Rota's look sweet...havn't seen them on any car b4....

one thing...what size r ur tires?....b/c they look like 205/55-16...
                        I think the tire size is that. and yes, I haven't seen these gt3's an a cb7 yet besides mine. I could be wrong though. I don't know how to fix the title on my member's ride because I forgot the semi colon(. does anyone know how??

Comment

alright...same color as mine...
                          nice cb bro..

"jhondayaaj" why not "jhondayaj"

...........AE86-GTS: SOLD.................................................. ........CB7-DX: SOLD

Comment

Originally posted by CB7_ACCORD
                            alright...same color as mine...
                            nice cb bro..

"jhondayaaj" why not "jhondayaj"
                            because I am green hmong not white. green is spelled with 2 a's and white is spelled with 1 a. thanks for the compliment.

Comment

looks good just slam it
                              i LOVE jdM

Comment

Working...
                              X