Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How much would it cost to fix this??????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How much would it cost to fix this??????

I found a junked 91 accord se with the black leather interior. The only problem is the person didn't take the best care of it. So if I was to get these and send them to an auto apholestry (spelling?) shop how much do you think they would charge????

The last pic is of the top of the back seats. I could only get it at that angle because of the sun.

I got all 4 door panels for $10
    Last edited by slick; 09-21-2007, 05:55 PM.
    Maple50175 - you're annoying =P
    Brandoncb7 - I don't mean to come across like an ass but I see why you irritate Aaron now.
    JoshM - Crotch rocket = chick magnet.

you have to sign in to view the pics. hot link them and it should work (use the [img] tags)

Click for my Member's Ride Thread
    Originally posted by Stephen Fry
    'It's now very common to hear people say, "I'm rather offended by that", as if that gives them certain rights. It's no more than a whine. It has no meaning, it has no purpose, it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. "I'm offended by that." Well, so fucking what?' —Stephen Fry
    Eye Level Media - Commercial & Automotive Photography: www.EyeLevelSTL.com

Comment

Originally posted by steelbluesleepR
      you have to sign in to view the pics. hot link them and it should work (use the [img] tags)
      I did use the img tags. I didn't want to have to upload them to photobucket. Ill get them right now

EDIT: Ok I loaded them up threw photobucket
      Brandoncb7 - I don't mean to come across like an ass but I see why you irritate Aaron now.

Comment

i'd say over $1000

upholstery work isn't cheap and redoing a whole interior (which is what is going to have to be done) in leather isn't cheap either.

Comment

Youd have to call around and find out

I dont think it would cost like $500, but i imagine you may be looking at like $150-$200. Depending on what kind of leather you get. Go pleather and save some money. Wont crack or fade with age

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
          Originally posted by Jarrett
          Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

Originally posted by greencb7inkc
            Youd have to call around and find out

I dont think it would cost like $500, but i imagine you may be looking at like $150-$200. Depending on what kind of leather you get. Go pleather and save some money. Wont crack or fade with age
            to fix the whole interior? it cost my dad $200 to repair a leather side bolster on his super coupe last year.

a whole interior is probably going to be well over $1000 (to do a good job)

but i'd either find an intact leather interior in good shape for $500 or so, or i'd redo that interior in something other than leather.

leather isn't cheap.

Comment

Shit...my bad...i wander how much pleather woudl cost?

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
              Originally posted by Jarrett
              Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

Originally posted by greencb7inkc
                Shit...my bad...i wander how much pleather woudl cost?

i bet it would be a lot cheaper. upholstery work is just expensive unless you have a hookup. a cheap job usually won't last when it comes to seats either. the threads will be popping out in less than 6 months.

it would be far more cost effective to find something that doesn't need fixing.

Comment

Those seats look like trash... Why not get your stock seats re-upholstered?

Comment

Originally posted by wrichards2005
                    exactly what i was thinking.
                    -1992 Accord EX H22 234whp 185wtq
                    -1993 Accord EX SOLD
                    -1995 Accord EX Wagon Daily Driver
                    -2012 GMC Canyon V8 4x4

Comment

Well the only reason i ask is I can get these at a very very low price I mean I got all 4 leather door panels in excellent shape for only 10 dollars

I am going back tomorrow to snag the arm rest, e-brake cover and carpet. Those are in good condition too.

Yea they may look trashed because the car is a junked car I mean I can get the whole interior for less than 100 dollars cuz its a small junk yard no one knows about

Comment

Originally posted by wrichards2005
                        How much would that cost?

Comment

Anybody????? I really would like some more opinions going back tomorrow may take better pics

Comment

Originally posted by slick
                            How much would that cost?

call an upholstery place. we can tell you anything but they're gonna do it for what they wanna do it for, they don't give a fuck what we say.

Comment

an upholstery shop next to my house in lynnwood washington wanted $125 just to re-wrap my armrest in black PLEATHER they wanted $175 just to make a PLEATHER shift boot!!!! goodluck
                              Originally posted by jboyce
                              i f'd this girl last night i hadnt seen in a while...used to be cute, but when i had her naked lying on my bed i noticed she had gained alot of weight and looked like a manatee rolling around on my bed.

Comment

Working...
                              X