I wanna throw another meet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I wanna throw another meet

OK, so I really digged the last meet we have. So i wanna have another one..

Im thinking somewhere in South Jersey, like Rancocas State park, or Gargen State Park? I dunno i just saw them on the map, never been there. Maybe you So. Jersey guys could suggest a Better Local park.

For the date im thinking 17th or 24th. I would want the 24th since its more time for me to finish my car, but it should be done by the 17th, but some extra time never hurts. I am also thinking of having a BBQ like the last meet. Just ham/cheesburgers bc i don think there will be enough people to justify buying 2 big boxes from BJ's or Sams Club.

I dunno about the time, Whenever would work for me. Hows 12.30-1 sound for most of you guys?

Since there is a high concentration of cb7tuners in the Tri-State area, Im hoping there could be a good turnout and not like the one b4 last one.
    17/18th
    0.00%
    24/25th
    100.00%
    Last edited by JohnD1079; 11-02-2007, 12:35 PM.

----------------My 92 Honda Accord LX---------------------- My 97 Nissan 240sx LE----

NE GUYS, Buy the last of my accord parts

i cant make it on a saturday, if its a sunday i might be able to.

- 1993 Accord LX - White sedan (sold)
    - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (wrecked)
    - 1991 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
    - 1990 Accord EX - Grey sedan (sold)
    - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
    - 1992 Accord EX - White coupe (sold)
    - 1993 Accord EX - Grey coupe (stolen)
    - 1993 Accord SE - Gold coupe (sold)
    Current cars:
    - 2005 Subaru Legacy GT Wagon - Daily driver
    - 2004 Chevrolet Express AWD - Camper conversion

Comment

hmm, welll then we'll change it to a sunday

whatever works for most of you guys. I guess well change it to 18th and 25th?

once we figure out where n when, and wat we'll need n watnot, ill make a new thread since i cant chage the poll, Unless on of the mods wanna change the poll for me. The i can just edit everything.

----------------My 92 Honda Accord LX---------------------- My 97 Nissan 240sx LE----

Comment

if its on a sunday like mikes said im game.

Comment

im down but there is another meet this sunday at liberty state park in jersey city. come on down man. oh and im throwing an even bigger bbq in the spring when its actually warm out.
          it's been a while but i'm back!!

Comment

Originally posted by 90cb7beast
            im down but there is another meet this sunday at liberty state park in jersey city.
            I would, but i wanna hang out with the CB7tuners. Plus my dad was bitching at me when i came home on sunday bc i didnt go to church. If its on sunday/and it probably will be, Ill try to make the meet at like 2/3. That way i can squeeze in the morning church service, so we'll both be happy.

PS: your definelty invited to this one, cant say it enough, thanks for the last one.
            And ima try to make it to your spring one, but i can say bc ill be living in canada, i dont know how my finances will be there(job), dunno how far i will be into my suspension thing, and i dunno what date it is, Shadow is having a meet in charlotte on March 22, and i wanna make that, so i can meet some more cb7ers and visit a couple freinds in charlotte that i havent seen in a while.

Comment

im game this time........hopefully i dont got family issues this time.......sorri guys.....ill bring parts next meet.........peace damon

Facebook me
              http://www.facebook.com/damon.amplo?ref=tn_tnmn
              For sale thread
              http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...46#post3092146
              Willing to buy/trade thread
              http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=196484

Comment

im down but there is another meet this sunday at liberty state park in jersey city. come on down man. oh and im throwing an even bigger bbq in the spring when its actually warm out.
                sounds good there.

1992 Honda Accord EX My Ride Thread H23A BLUE TOP Complete

Comment

When you's have 1 in PA let me no then
                  **Blk Housed Slut Crew Member #1**

**Don't b scared be prepared for the worst**
                  Da Drizzle's Sedan - Dr. Diy's Blk Housed Thread

'90 2Tone Coupe-Car Heaven_'89 Lude-Junk Yard
                  Mostly Usdm, some Jdm,Edm,&Puerto Rican RICE

Comment

I was planning on going to that one too

Comment

Liberty State Park is a pretty nice spot for meets, not to mention the nice view

Also John i think 3 might be a little late, especially in the fall since it gets dark by around 6... just my view though

My Cb bad, Cb bright and the cops can kiss my Cb lights - I’m gone!
                      Frost White Member 13
                      My Ride
                      "Girls are like a new car... lease w/ option to buy"

Comment

im game if it in south jersey..........hopefully my car will be done..........cooper river park maby?

Comment

You should be meeting this Sunday at MIR for the Import vs. Domestic meet.

Import vs. Domestic
                          600HP" 1990 ACCORD LX COUPE COMING SOON

CLICK HERE TO VIEW MY 1990 CB7

Comment

Kamaccord-That sounds cool, i would go, but as stated, i gotta chill out and listen to my dad for a couple of weeks

Bcozzi71-Cooper River Park looks good on the map, Close to 2-3 highways for cruises, right along a river, and not far from D-ware river for some duck shots of our cb's with the Philly skyline as a background. Anyone been there, and know how it is? Like do they have grills already there? and somewhat big/nice parking lots?

icedplaya123-You have a good point, 3 could be late. I guess well do 12.30 or 1. That way we can get lunch in at "lunch time" have a couple hours to chill/talk/admire, and be able to do go for a nice cruise during the daytime/sunset. Liberty Park looks like a really nice location, right next to new york, But, i wanna see if i can get some people from B-more or D-ware in, so i wanna make it closer for them, yet not too far from everyone else.

F20A CB7-South Jersey is like the same as Philly. Plus the tool equals out with getting cheap gas, or is it you cant roll outta the state? If so, maybe you can ride with me or someone?

Also, Has anyone been to Pigoen Swamp State Park or Jamesburg County Park near Dayton, NJ? Theyre in the middle of NY and Philly, so maybe iut could be a better location in terms of distance? They only downside i could see is, NY and Philly are equally far away, so any Photoshots with a skyline in background will be skimpy since PA/South Jersey guys will be hesitant to go to NY and vice versa.

South Jersey guys help me out....

Comment

Im in..i'll either roll up with Icedplaya or my boy again...who enjoyed the last one in New Brunswick?

It was damn cold!

Comment

Working...
                              X