Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

new look front end

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

new look front end

well today i was looking at my car and i just started taking things off...in the end i got some blackhouse healights and a custom grill (thanks to the DIY headlight thing) also juan (icedplaya1230 and pete (peteypete) for telling me a couple weeks back that it is not hard to do all this

BEFORE

AFTER

CHILLIN! Blk house is always a unique touch
    **Blk Housed Slut Crew Member #1**

**Don't b scared be prepared for the worst**
    Da Drizzle's Sedan - Dr. Diy's Blk Housed Thread

'90 2Tone Coupe-Car Heaven_'89 Lude-Junk Yard
    Mostly Usdm, some Jdm,Edm,&Puerto Rican RICE

Comment

wow...changing your grill really altered the cars look...I'm impressed...
      I can't get a 100% clear image of how this looks in real life though, but I must say, didn't think modding that one piece would affect the overal look so much...I mean the headlights really add to it also and make the look complete.

good job
      ____

Comment

Originally posted by F20A CB7
        CHILLIN! Blk house is always a unique touch
        Black housing isn't unique, but it definitely looks awesome.
        ~If everybody you knew jumped off a bridge...the bodies would pile high enough to break your fall if you jumped after them.~

Project Deerslayer

UPDATE: DEER - 2, CB7 - 0
        '93 EX 5-speed coupe
        Short ram intake
        Tenrai Himoto catback
        Smashed front end
        Random bits of deer blood & hair

Comment

Originally posted by bcjammerx
          wow...changing your grill really altered the cars look...I'm impressed...
          I can't get a 100% clear image of how this looks in real life though, but I must say, didn't think modding that one piece would affect the overal look so much...I mean the headlights really add to it also and make the look complete.

good job

thanks guys im glad i did it.....ill get some better pics of the car and all tomorrow it was getting dark out so i was rushing to get pics and all

Comment

good start not a fan of the fogs though

LOS ANGELES LAKERS 07/08!!

Comment

yea not sure bout them yet....my gf got them for me so i put them on......might moce them or take them off

Comment

Wow nice work it deff looks mean now just needs that drop

My Cb bad, Cb bright and the cops can kiss my Cb lights - I’m gone!
                Frost White Member 13
                My Ride
                "Girls are like a new car... lease w/ option to buy"

Comment

It's looking good. You can definately see the face lift. Looks real clean and young. I dig it.
                  The Lord watches over me!

"Stop punching down on my people!!!"

- D. Chappelle

Comment

Originally posted by icedplaya123
                    Wow nice work it deff looks mean now just needs that drop
                    well hopefully tomorrow we can put those tein springs on there

Comment

I have to say I liked it original, but might as well finish off with a set of black signal lights...
                      Last edited by i<3mycb7coupe; 12-30-2007, 11:39 PM. Reason: specs

Originally posted by zack_odom
                      Yummmmm. I'm going to go eat some Buddy Club sauce with my Mugen Spoon.

Comment

Fogs are sticking out too much, tuck them in
                        wat?

Comment

Originally posted by C91BLX7
                          Fogs are sticking out too much, tuck them in

x2 put them behide the bumper an they will look so much better like i have them in my sig pic if you can see them
                          UNDERGROUND SOCIETY
                          NEW COUPE MEMBERS RIDE THREAD COMMING SOON

Comment

Nice face lift. I agree with 1990ex though .... need to move the fogs inside the bumper for a more "integated" look. They look tacked on sitting out there in the open like that.

That's just my $0.02 worth of opinion.

Overall the car looks awesome though!

Mods so far:
                            2.25 inch Cat Back, Cold Air Intake / Prefilter / AEM Bypass, Engine Ground Kit, 92 Vigor Rear Sway Bar, H&R Sport Springs / Tokico Struts, BMW "Bottlecap" Wheels, Integra Front Lip, 3G Prelude Seats, SE-i Armrest / Cupholders, OEM Spoiler, Sunroof and Window Visors, 87 Accord Side Moulding, Tinted Windows / Tailights / Side-markers / Turn Signals, Carbon Fiber Hood

Comment

Jon

it looks good but u need a lip

Comment

Working...
                              X