CPT (College Park Tuning) 2007

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CPT (College Park Tuning) 2007

Photos of the April 2007 gathering. This is fu*king old, but I just realized that I never posted these here. Thought u guys would be interested. so many cars, i only posted a handful of them.

Shadow1 especially...for shame...didnt show. man...it was good last year. u missed out! you and ur excuses...'im broke' lol. i dont know when itll be this year, but ill probably be there. (passed off on HIN too last year).
    (http://www.collegeparktuning.com/ )

this isnt mine, but it was one of only 3 other CB7s worth mentioning representing that day...looking lonely in a row of S2Ks, RSXs, and DC Integras lol...never got to see what the guy set up under the hood tho, but i was drooling over JDM (but now i got my own since then )

too much for my tastes, but credit to this CB7 i randomly found parked next to me at the end of the day...keeping me company

yessss:

classic

those are some complicated-looking wheels....lol
    Last edited by sin2k5; 01-12-2008, 04:01 PM.

Member's Ride Thread | DMV Summer Meet 2011
    Q: Why is your pants around your ankles? Answer

a sea of blue on this side of the lot!
    Last edited by sin2k5; 01-12-2008, 03:55 PM.

Comment

my buddy

just some of my pix and i actually got alootttt more that i didnt even put up here (yet).
      Last edited by sin2k5; 01-12-2008, 03:53 PM.

Comment

lol.. i saw this thread and was confused?... this is because every year I post up about our spring meet and every year we get like 2 cb7's that actually show besides mine and the guy with the flashy white one that is local..... kind of disappointing, but hopefully more of you guys will come out. there are tons more pics on our website if anyone wants to check them out. we are expecting an even bigger turnout this year and we will be releasing the date soon ...... oh and if you're wondering why i know all of this, it's becausue I am president of CPT

"Cars to me are meant, above all else, to be driven no matter what is done to them..."
        - RJ de Vera

Comment

on a side note... the guy that started cb7tuner.com...accordtunerx or something showed up to our meet last year. hes a cool dude.

"Cars to me are meant, above all else, to be driven no matter what is done to them..."
          - RJ de Vera

Comment

dam

i missed this one when was it posted , no matter it over.catch ya'll in va. it looks like it was a big turn out.

I like the "suck me slowly" part. Thats my favorite.

Comment

the 2008 one is scheduled for may 4th... i'll make a main post soon

- RJ de Vera

Comment

gottcha ill be there , hopely i can get the whole team out there with me

I like the "suck me slowly" part. Thats my favorite.

Comment

Working...
                X