Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Corey Delaney

damn. hahaha.

500+people, the police, the dog squad, neighbors cars were destroyed...

sorry if its a repost, but this kid hosted a 500+ person party while his parents were outta town, and here's the news story. haha.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Jw-i-dUMwM

Here's what's on BBC news

Originally posted by BBC News
    Five hundred drunken teenagers have attacked police during a wild party in the Australian city of Melbourne.

Officers answering a complaint about noise were forced to retreat and await reinforcements after they were attacked with rocks and bottles.

The teenager who threw the party while his parents were away could now face a bill for thousands of dollars to pay for the damage done in the rampage.

Police blamed lack of adult supervision for the under-age drinking spree.

Lessons to learn

The trouble started after what appeared to be a routine complaint about a noisy party in a suburban neighbourhood. The officers backed away when confronted by a large crowd of drunken 16 and 17-year-olds.

" Best party ever, that's what everyone's saying "
    Corey Delaney

Glass bottles and other missiles were thrown at police cars and nearby houses and gardens were vandalised before at least 30 officers, a helicopter and the police dog squad arrived to try to restore calm.

An estimated A$20,000 ($18,000; £9,200) worth of damage was done but no arrests were made.

Victoria state Police Commissioner Christine Nixon said the teenager who threw the party, 16-year-old Corey Delaney, may hold ultimate responsibility.

"He needs to learn a lesson, and one way or another we will be making sure that happens," she told a news conference.

Consequences

The BBC's Phil Mercer in Sydney says the teenage host said he hoped his mum and dad would not find out what had happened.

But they have. His mother Jo, on her way home from Queensland, told the Seven Network: "We're a good family. I'm just devastated and horrified that this has actually occurred.

"Obviously he's very scared of the consequences that we're going to bring upon him."

Corey Delaney is reported to have advertised his party on the internet and by text messages and it attracted a number of strangers. He told local media his invited guests had no part in the melee.

But when asked what advice he had for other teenagers planning a home alone party, he appeared unrepentant and told the Nine Network: "Get me to do it for you.

"Best party ever, that's what everyone's saying."
    Last edited by npor; 01-16-2008, 08:14 PM.

Amateurs.

The New-ish Ride
    My old Ride
    Hear my Vtak!!!
    MK3 Member #3
    I piss off people for fun.
    IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

Damn it's an Aussie version of Spicoli
      Henry R
      Koni/Neuspeed
      1992 Accord LX R.I.P
      1993 Accord EX OG since 'o3
      Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,
      made by someone who wants something' -1943 US War Department video

Comment

is that RoCknRicEr037

haha jp

Comment

shoot. better be glad he aint my kid. id ground him for a year, make him get a job to pay off the damages and id make sure that id be driving him back and forth to work and to and from school sorry to say it(no im not) but i hate it when kids like that act stupid and cause crap like that to happen. sorry buckko, but a slap on the wrist from the court aint gonna save you from me when you get home. shnit.

Comment

damm hes fucked bad.
            miss my turbo cb7
            moved onto volvos. dont know how that happened, just did

Comment

Originally posted by Shadow1
              shoot. better be glad he aint my kid. id ground him for a year, make him get a job to pay off the damages and id make sure that id be driving him back and forth to work and to and from school sorry to say it(no im not) but i hate it when kids like that act stupid and cause crap like that to happen. sorry buckko, but a slap on the wrist from the court aint gonna save you from me when you get home. shnit.
              Grounding is weak. Put him in jail or beat him. Thats the only way to raise a kid right. Look at me I turned out OK. Too bad the world is turning into a lil bitch nowadays. When I say beat him I dont mean the people that go overkill. Just enough to where the kid might understand and if he does it again he know he gonna get fucked over. In all honesty I think my parents raised me right with my punishments (Bamboo sticks > *) but yea. Anyway thats the only way to make a kid like that understand. Plus all underage this is gonna be fun. Should be glad aussie drinkin age is 18 i think.

The New-ish Ride
              My old Ride
              Hear my Vtak!!!
              MK3 Member #3
              IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

Originally posted by NAiL05
                Grounding is weak. Put him in jail or beat him. Thats the only way to raise a kid right. Look at me I turned out OK. Too bad the world is turning into a lil bitch nowadays. When I say beat him I dont mean the people that go overkill. Just enough to where the kid might understand and if he does it again he know he gonna get fucked over. In all honesty I think my parents raised me right with my punishments (Bamboo sticks > *) but yea. Anyway thats the only way to make a kid like that understand. Plus all underage this is gonna be fun. Should be glad aussie drinkin age is 18 i think.
                bamboo sticks aint nothing Nelson. Try caning.

its good for the buttock muscles. trust me.

Click sig to view MR thread

Links to other rides:
                Honda Accord Euro-R
                Honda Odyssey Absolute
                Honda City I-DSi
                Honda Stream

Comment

kid is so dumb its actually entertaning...
                  People I have dealt with in this board- Smseagren83,d112crzy, Idrivealude, aznpnoyracer, wed3k, dinertime, HF22T, MRX, Dc2lewd, yeamans17, bruno8747, tn_accords, king james, starchland, yardiexd40

Mk3 Supra Member #2

Originally posted by DarkShadow707
                  The world needs to be reset.

Comment

Originally posted by blizzard335

FUCK THAT!
                    3 CB's gone....
                    1 WK Overland....

Still miss the CB though......maybe one day.

Comment

Originally posted by blizzard335

hhaha. That looks fun ill give that a try! lol.

The New-ish Ride
                      My old Ride
                      Hear my Vtak!!!
                      MK3 Member #3
                      IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

What an arrogant, cocky bastard! I love it.

Comment

I watched it wanting to hate the dude, but I cant. He's pretty funny :P
                          My Car
                          FREE Web hosting solutions

Comment

Wait, this is a real story?

Comment

how can you guys not like the kid? He hilarious an ballsy as fuck. I know most of you guys would say that stuff on National TV, let alone think of something like that on the spot to say.

I give the guy props. If you watch this interveiw he says some guy is paying him 2 grand and flying him so he can plan a party. Supposedly FOX payed him $750 for an interview.

The $20,000, he only has to pay 33% of it. Hes already getting soo much publicity off of this......

----------------My 92 Honda Accord LX---------------------- My 97 Nissan 240sx LE----

NE GUYS, Buy the last of my accord parts

Comment

Working...
                              X