Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

my project. retrofitting hid's into my van

...with fx35 oem projectors =).

this is my shroud. basically the fx35 shroud shaved down very thin with the laawn lamp on top of it. it gives it a lifted bezel look instead of just sitting on the proejctor.

front shot with my final shroud (hopefully).

tada more to come!
    Last edited by accordztech; 03-08-2008, 05:50 AM. Reason: cause 56k sucks!
    What makes me laugh about forums, is that no matter how much you try to help someone, they dont take the advice. Go ahead and do it the hard way.

You got to respect what you drive, and appreciate what you have, making the best of what you got. and if that means putting CAI, HID's, a phat stereo system, and a idiot in the drivers seat...then so be it!

Retro!

Hater

I love nooBs...They make me look good

Thats going to look awesome, what kind of Van is it?

Comment

/\ x2. that shit is going to look tight cannot wait to see pics of it finished and on the van
      Maple50175 - you're annoying =P
      Brandoncb7 - I don't mean to come across like an ass but I see why you irritate Aaron now.
      JoshM - Crotch rocket = chick magnet.

Comment

its a mercury villager. basically a 99 nissan quest...

stock headlight

black housed

...i have a aem cai intake in it too =).
        What makes me laugh about forums, is that no matter how much you try to help someone, they dont take the advice. Go ahead and do it the hard way.

You got to respect what you drive, and appreciate what you have, making the best of what you got. and if that means putting CAI, HID's, a phat stereo system, and a idiot in the drivers seat...then so be it!

Retro!

Hater

Comment

awwwe shiet my boy doin it up grocerystore soccermom pimpin status.

Comment

LOL, I should mod. my mom's Toyota Sienna Symphony. Its already got the JBL sound system from the factory, but now it just needs a projector retrofit haha.

member's ride thread
            93' EX Coupe H22A w/ P2T4 Sir 5spd 191whp 155 wtq
            99' Lexus LS400 157k VVTi V8 gets up & goes...new DD
            91 Accord SE 176k
            97' Honda Odyssey 199k miles...$485 spare van for my parents

Comment

wait i didn't know they made performance parts for soccer mom vans here in the USA. I know they do in the great country of Japan
              Maple50175 - you're annoying =P
              Brandoncb7 - I don't mean to come across like an ass but I see why you irritate Aaron now.
              JoshM - Crotch rocket = chick magnet.

Comment

wow... someone hand him another cb7 already!
                My 91 Accord F22B DOHC MR

My 1996 Civic Ex H23A VTEC MR

Comment

Originally posted by slick
                  wait i didn't know they made performance parts for soccer mom vans here in the USA. I know they do in the great country of Japan
                  yea true

Comment

Lol! That ROOLEZ!

Comment

Originally posted by Smokinspeeds
                      wow... someone hand him another cb7 already!
                      hahaha

got some more done today, actually at work we had no installs so i decided to primer my headlight and paint it. i also made my shroud combo and painted it a aluminum color...instead of silver cause i thought i had the paint hehe.

i used high temp paint for most of the housing. still have to mount it and going to fit it into the car to see the level.

i finally FINALLY picked up another headlight locally so im going to start retron' that tomorrow.

A side shot

my shroud/chrome combo

side shot, projector painted black (high temp paint)

idea how far it sits out. yes you see a mistake on my shroud but you dont notice it when the cover is on.
                      Last edited by accordztech; 03-03-2008, 02:26 AM.

Retro!

Hater

Comment

lol oh snap ballin the van. Those things will hit 100 no problem but after that I dont know man its a killer haha.

The New-ish Ride
                        My old Ride
                        Hear my Vtak!!!
                        MK3 Member #3
                        I piss off people for fun.
                        IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

Looks awesome man! I wouldn't mind doing up a minivan...

I didn't know the Mercury Villager was a Nissan Quest... When did Ford and Nissan get in bed?

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote
                            Looks awesome man! I wouldn't mind doing up a minivan...

I didn't know the Mercury Villager was a Nissan Quest... When did Ford and Nissan get in bed?
                            it was a mid 90's fluke thing I think they just shared the chassis design like in the early 90's when mazda used the explorer chassis.
                            F22b + MP1A = mad fun for me now. . .

MY RIDE
                            My swap parts list and pricing

vouches:
                            Bought from: Smeagren83(quite a few times now LOL), 97lude, AZaccord, M3torz2nR, g7kobayashi, sickoffthe206 and Kurobei, Jarhead, prNonVtec4u, caserX

Sold to: Snailin91, Smeagren83, cb7dazz, Drummersteve7, Slick

Comment

Originally posted by DA92CB7
                              it was a mid 90's fluke thing I think they just shared the chassis design like in the early 90's when mazda used the explorer chassis.
                              is that how like the isuzu suv looks like the early honda passport? those things look like clones!
                              My 91 Accord F22B DOHC MR

My 1996 Civic Ex H23A VTEC MR

Comment

Working...
                              X