my project. retrofitting hid's into my van

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Smokinspeeds
    is that how like the isuzu suv looks like the early honda passport? those things look like clones!
    The Honda Passport was a badge engineered Isuzu Rodeo.

Comment

Originally posted by AccordWarrior
      The Honda Passport was a badge engineered Isuzu Rodeo.
      thats what i figured!
      My 91 Accord F22B DOHC MR

My 1996 Civic Ex H23A VTEC MR

Comment

you guys think this looks too "retro"?

i put one side on in my van to see, it looks a little more "retro" than i like. hense the black housings which were suddle but slick mods.

im messing with differnt shroud colors now.
        What makes me laugh about forums, is that no matter how much you try to help someone, they dont take the advice. Go ahead and do it the hard way.

You got to respect what you drive, and appreciate what you have, making the best of what you got. and if that means putting CAI, HID's, a phat stereo system, and a idiot in the drivers seat...then so be it!

Retro!

Hater

I love nooBs...They make me look good

Comment

Originally posted by accordztech
          you guys think this looks too "retro"?

i put one side on in my van to see, it looks a little more "retro" than i like. hense the black housings which were suddle but slick mods.

im messing with differnt shroud colors now.
          gotta post test pics for us to see what your talking about
          Maple50175 - you're annoying =P
          Brandoncb7 - I don't mean to come across like an ass but I see why you irritate Aaron now.
          JoshM - Crotch rocket = chick magnet.

Comment

??
            What makes me laugh about forums, is that no matter how much you try to help someone, they dont take the advice. Go ahead and do it the hard way.

You got to respect what you drive, and appreciate what you have, making the best of what you got. and if that means putting CAI, HID's, a phat stereo system, and a idiot in the drivers seat...then so be it!

Retro!

Hater

Comment

looks pretty good
              Brandoncb7 - I don't mean to come across like an ass but I see why you irritate Aaron now.

Comment

it dont seem to "throw off" the van? like just rediculous like rice projectors?

Retro!

Hater

Comment

Originally posted by accordztech
                  it dont seem to "throw off" the van? like just rediculous like rice projectors?
                  I think it kinda throws it off, kinda like wtf.

Have someone pchop it so you can see.
                  Click for my ride thread.

Comment

i think its cool. now u just have to drop the van a few inches, take out the back seat, drop in a massive sub enclosure

Comment

Why would that throw the van off?
                      It honestly makes it look newer than it is!
                      Also, you should change ur sig.
                      It makes my heart burst.

Comment

Originally posted by GenDBlade
                        i think its cool. now u just have to drop the van a few inches, take out the back seat, drop in a massive sub enclosure
                        got a mtx 7500 12'' in the back, alpine 4 channel, components all the way around =). beat you to it man. also AEM intake CAI

Originally posted by zack_odom
                        Why would that throw the van off?
                        It honestly makes it look newer than it is!
                        Also, you should change ur sig.
                        It makes my heart burst.
                        yeah, i should.

Retro!

Hater

Comment

well i started with this, better pics this time.

then i painted the shroud black to see

then i took it all off and used just the chrome piece....this i liked but i didnt like how it was too small and you can see the rest of the projector.

then i said forget it, instead of the chrom under the shroud in most pics like before, i put it on top!

same one silver under chrome

then i tried black under the chrome

i think i like the black under the chrome, it blends in...what you think?

Retro!

Hater

Comment

Retro!

Hater

Comment

black under chrome FTW

Comment

so i took it apart again, got the final aim down...going to seal it up...hopefully by next wensday ill be finished. also got to think if i want to do a 2 relay setup or 1 with the hid and wire in my high beam silinoids.

Retro!

Hater

Comment

Working...
                                X