h4l is leaving for 3 months

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

h4l is leaving for 3 months

hey guys well in 5 days im leaving for rehab (90 days) because I have slipped back into meth/oxycontin/cocaine/xtc/vicodin/percocet and i've been shooting morphine IV

it is the only option for me at this time I will not have access to a computer so no cb7t for 3 months

I will miss you guys!

hopefully I will return sober and doing great the opiate withdrawls are going to be hard though and im going to have methadone (which can be abused :-/ ) but thats my only opition to get off opiates i've been snorting oxycontin up to 4 80mg's a day (thats 200 dollars a day) not counting all the other money I spend on drugs...including my half gram of cocaine a day habit and doing insane amounts of drugs and mixing them and selling drugs to support my habit...but it will all stop

...hopefully

wish me luck!

Damn!! I didn't know this.... But buddy I wish you good luck . I'll be praying for you
    Accord Of The Month January 09
    Accord Of The Year 09

My 2 Babys
    BMW TECH FOR 15 YEARS

Comment

Haha, no more suprise IM's from you? What has this world come to Mitch?
      Good luck with that. You need to chill off that shit anyway.

Follow me on IG: @jdm_inspired

93 'til infinity

Comment

Good luck with it Mitch, your a good guy trying to straighten up i give you props for doing this willingly

My Cb bad, Cb bright and the cops can kiss my Cb lights - I’m gone!
        Frost White Member 13
        My Ride
        "Girls are like a new car... lease w/ option to buy"

Comment

Best of luck to you bro. Glad to hear your turning your life around. Keep you in my prayers
          ~Nick~
          FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" Lucky #13
          MR Thread:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ight=Grumpys93

Comment

Mitch,

I don't know you personally but I am praying for your complete healing and restoration. You have just made the best decision of your life. Glad you chose to save it. You are blessed man.

Godspeed,
            --bigjoe
            "I'm a dude playing a dude, disguised as another dude"
            "That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved."

Romans 10:9
            ><((((º>

Comment

Good luck with everything! My prayers goes out to you and to a full recovery.
              R.I.P. Molly, you will be missed. Only 16 and your life taken away from an irresponsible driver. (10/14/08)

Sold to: Boost_Lee | Cby0 | CB710AE | CB7lx91 | Davids92Accord | Driftspec310 | F22HB | sunburn | Wed3k

Comment

Good luck, Mitch. You know I wouldn't put up with your shit if I didn't know you were a good guy. I'm glad to see you're kicking it before it kicks you!

Comment

Good luck Mitch!

I don't think you've yet realized what a choice you have made....but you will.

Well surely miss your shenanigans but in 3 months well get to see a new side of you.

Hurry back!

Comment

good luck man stick it out.
                    My Members Ride Thread

Comment

good luck man ... I have never dwelled on the darkside of drugs but I have lost good friends to it ... both to death and to jail and to them mentally losing it ... I have smoked my share of pot and even experimented with shrooms but I know those are nothing to what you are hooked on ... kicking the habit is easy ... keeping it off when you get out will be the hard part but It can be done if you find other hobbies and places for your money to go .... good luck man and we will all be here when you get out

Comment

drugs are definitely hard to keep off of especially when the guy next to you is boxing the entire car.
                        I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

1989? That's sad. I hope you get out of there sober, conscious and more aware. You cannot spend your money on your car if you spend it all to consume :P. Good luck.
                          NEW MYRIDE THREAD

PARTS 4 SALE

Comment

All the best Mitch!

Click sig to view MR thread

Links to other rides:
                            Honda Accord Euro-R
                            Honda Odyssey Absolute
                            Honda City I-DSi
                            Honda Stream

Comment

good luck..

my friends girlfriend died yesterday from an overdose.. she was 28 and had a 9yr old son

i hope you get the help you need and for the sake of your loved ones, please try to quit for good.

Comment

Working...
                              X