Average cb7tuner, a little...."big"?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Average cb7tuner, a little...."big"?

Im not one to judge, cuz im a pretty big guy myself, but just over the years, looking at and through pics of us cb7tuners, ive made an observation...

It seems that a good majority of us are on the bigger size. Whether it be muscle or "other".

And not FAT, but just bigger than "the norm".

I think Mike(madspleen85) and Tommi are about the smallest guys ive met on here yet

Not poking fun or anything of the sorts, cuz as i said, im a big guy myself, but has anyone noticed this or thought the same thing...?

Or am i just the only weird-o here..

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
    Originally posted by Jarrett
    Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

I like its a 50/50.

I am fat so what. I dont care what other people think anymore.

Oh and I kicked a cavi's ass lastnight(fri)

I will tell the story if you want me to

Nicole
    MY RIDE

Yes, I am a chick!!!!!

Comment

uh...i don't think its cb7tuner. i think its America.

Owner of https://theclunkerjunker.com

Comment

Um....sure. I guess.

Im not "caring" or necessarily pointing it out...as i said, just an observation i made. I didnt think there were that many bigger tuners.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.

Comment

I've put on 5-10 more pounds since January

McDonald's mang!!!

Comment

I think it probably statistically matches the cross section of America.
            The OFFICIAL how to add me to your ignore list thread!

Comment

Makes me feel extra good with my awesome 6' 2" and whopping 165 lbs.
              Originally posted by sweet91accord
              if aredy time i need to put something in cb7tuner. you guy need to me a smart ass about and bust on my spelling,gramar and shit like that in so sorry.

Comment

True. I never really though about that. But, you guys have noticed though, right...?

And yeah, McD's Kills. Especially working there. I know from experience.

Comment

foamy, there's no room for your kind in this thread. Literally.

Comment

we norcal guys are pretty small. shane, ryan, B, E, D's and everyone else except for like maybe two.
                    I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

i'm 5'11" and weigh in at 203 pounds. i work with a guy who has been trying to get me to just tone my muscles. He said i'd look like a buffed up mofo.

Comment

Originally posted by Accord R33
                        uh...i don't think its cb7tuner. i think its America.
                        When I joined CB7tuner I was 230lbs, now I'm around 190-185...working on the car makes u sweat...oh and so does no AC
                        DEVOTE

Comment

5'9/209 right now...... People that have seen me, you know how I"m built, lol.

It's really just a good slice of what America is like......

- Rob -
                          92 Auto Sedan - "Rustoration"
                          85 Toyota 4Runner
                          1977 Kawasaki KZ1000/ZX6/10R Hybrid
                          2008 HD 1200N
                          2009 HD 883N

Comment

im a big guy but i used to be muscle now football is over and its more "loose"..although i somehow way 25lbs less lol

Comment

6'/160
                              Originally posted by deevergote
                              These cars will never be the best at anything, but they're pretty damn good at everything.

92ex CB7<-SOLD 93ex CB9shiftingshift73C10

Comment

Working...
                              X