No announcement yet.

Average cb7tuner, a little...."big"?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

198 6ft tall. I was 287 at one point in my life though.
    Finally Up and Running. Numbers to Follow. Check my MR

Comment

Can't beat 6'4" and 145 lbs.
      members/ride | the/website
      180 hp/145 ft-lb

Comment

Originally posted by 92acclude
        wow

ima 6'6'' 215
        Current 2016 Ford F150 XLT Sport
        Past 1990 Accord EX Sedan
        Past 1990 Accord LX Sedan
        Past 1991 Accord LX Sedan
        Past 1993 Accord LX Wagon
        Current 1991 Accord EX Wagon

Comment

Originally posted by greencb7inkc
          I think Mike(madspleen85) and Tommi are about the smallest guys ive met on here yet
          lol. Thanks Mike. I can eat and eat but I just don't gain.

I'm 5'9" and finally up to 122lbs. lol.
          Last edited by MadSpleen85; 04-06-2008, 02:24 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by 92acclude
            wow.....you need help.

Comment

5'11 - 220. I aint gonna lie im just fat.

The New-ish Ride
              My old Ride
              Hear my Vtak!!!
              MK3 Member #3
              I piss off people for fun.
              IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

I'm around 5'10", 5'11"...... and weigh about 143-145. I've been that range for about the last 4-5 years lol. (I turn 21 in May).

Sean-Dinner.com

Comment

Originally posted by GHOST 2.2
                  wow.....you need help.
                  Yea, nothing helps. I was 135 for years, and then gained 10 lbs. Still don't know where. My metabolism is ridiculous.
                  members/ride | the/website
                  180 hp/145 ft-lb

Comment

5'11" / 205 lbs.

1993 Honda Accord LX 2004-2009
                    1996 Honda Civic LX 2009-2012
                    2012 Kia Optima LX 2012-2013
                    2010 Honda Accord EX-L V6 2013-2018
                    2007 Honda Fit Sport 2017-2017
                    2018 Honda Accord EX-L 2.0T 2018-20XX

Comment

You know guys... reducing the weight of a car for better performance doesn't just mean removing some components like your backseats for instance if your extra body logage weighs about that much :P bahaha

Think.. You lose some pounds and reduce the weight of your ride with you in it :P

Although this is a fact lol I'm just messing around with you guys... I have no harsh feelings against big people
                      NEW MYRIDE THREAD

PARTS 4 SALE

Comment

Originally posted by Accord R33
                        uh...i don't think its cb7tuner. i think its America.
                        It is.

WHen i when to my first "car" meet the northeast had in November, I was like wow, cb7tuners are small as fack, lol. IE, I suddenly didnt feel so small, but average.

I dunno im 5'10 and in the 150ish range, depending on when i took a crap, lol

----------------My 92 Honda Accord LX---------------------- My 97 Nissan 240sx LE----

NE GUYS, Buy the last of my accord parts

Comment

6' 1" 215.... and im not fat but im not like super built either really do know where the weight comes from maybe im just dense and big boned

Comment

Originally posted by Blizz
                            and tipping the scales at around 93kg now!
                            Tipping the scales!? thats, what, like 205lbs? Thats not bad. But damn you guys and your metric...making me break out the conversion charts.

Nelson, i thought you were a skinny little guy...guess i was wrong.

And Mike(madspleen), untill we see otherwise, i think you just might be the smallest member. Tommi's pretty small, but i bet he outweighs by a few pounds.

Plus, and no offense, so if this is wrong or goes too far, tell me, but a majority of "us" are asian. There are "bigger" asian guys, but for the most part, no one gets over 6'/6'1 and maybe not beyond 215, 220lbs.

As for the rest of us who arent asian/small-statured, that are big, some are like 215, 220, 225, but you guys are like 6'2+. Im only 5'10/5'11 but i weigh alot more than most ppl think, but i hold it well. Ppl who see me and try to guess my weight are usually off by about 80lbs, so. It doesnt help that my dad(and that whole side of the family) are big ppl. My dad's 6'8, about 370, but he's burly[sp?]. My grandpa's like 6'3 and about 280, so...

And yeah, fat guys need love too. I often think about my weight when i think about mileage or just "race weight" in general. And yeah, i was gonna start a "diet/lose weight" thread, but...i dont know that itd last long.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
                            Originally posted by Jarrett
                            Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

5'10" 150lbs. I lost a few pounds when I broke my arm and didn't get any exersice for 3 months.

H22 Fund Cancelled. Flight training underway.

Comment

Originally posted by greencb7inkc
                                Tipping the scales!? thats, what, like 205lbs? Thats not bad. But damn you guys and your metric...making me break out the conversion charts.

Nelson, i thought you were a skinny little guy...guess i was wrong.

And Mike(madspleen), untill we see otherwise, i think you just might be the smallest member. Tommi's pretty small, but i bet he outweighs by a few pounds.

Plus, and no offense, so if this is wrong or goes too far, tell me, but a majority of "us" are asian. There are "bigger" asian guys, but for the most part, no one gets over 6'/6'1 and maybe not beyond 215, 220lbs.

As for the rest of us who arent asian/small-statured, that are big, some are like 215, 220, 225, but you guys are like 6'2+. Im only 5'10/5'11 but i weigh alot more than most ppl think, but i hold it well. Ppl who see me and try to guess my weight are usually off by about 80lbs, so. It doesnt help that my dad(and that whole side of the family) are big ppl. My dad's 6'8, about 370, but he's burly[sp?]. My grandpa's like 6'3 and about 280, so...

And yeah, fat guys need love too. I often think about my weight when i think about mileage or just "race weight" in general. And yeah, i was gonna start a "diet/lose weight" thread, but...i dont know that itd last long.

I'm 6' 1" 304 lbs.....I gained back about 15 lbs because I havent been doing my cardio like I should and my diet is out the door I'm always gonna be a big D-line looking mofo
                                1993 Accord LX - Sold
                                93 BMW 525it - SOLD
                                92 Accord EX Sedan - SOLD
                                2000 Accord Coupe - Traded-In
                                2003 Accord V6 6spd Coupe - Sold
                                2001 Honda Civic Ex - SOLD
                                2013 Chevy Traverse LTZ - Kid hauler
                                2003 Acura Tl 3.2 - Daily Commuter

Comment

Working...
                                X