Clear All

Originally posted by foamypirate
    I send about 10...a month.
    x2...if im lucky...i will talk 2 my peps then text them
    MY YOUTUBE Channel Plz Sub for the Support thanks

^^^ Click for the Link ^^^

Comment

Originally posted by The G-Man

First of all, I dunno how many i send/receive. Probably anywhere from 10 or 15 per day, on up to maybe 100 a day. Id say in a busy month probably 3000-4000 sent AND received.

Joe, at your daughter. "Under the table"

My gf is ADDICTED. I swear, she has like 800/day! And she's always on the damn thing. And she has to write back. She cant just leave it be. Says her friends will get mad if she doesnt text them back.

I tell ppl im leaving/getting off and that's that. Or when i go to bed, "Going to bed. TTYL."

She has to write back and make sure its ok for her to go to bed. Jeez...

I would probably text more, but i dont get signal or wifi in my house, so...

And yeah, alot of times, its quieter than actually talking, but i dont condone texting while driving.

My moms always asking why ppl text and go to all the trouble of typing and using those little keys instead of just talking to ppl. I tell her its the new thing. The new age. Its "hip". Plus its less personal. And you cant talk to 4 different ppl at once on the phone...

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
      Originally posted by Jarrett
      Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

Originally posted by beerman987
        i set the recored for sprint in my area with 24,943 and i was toled that i had ulimted and i inde up not haveing it. but i got lucky and got it free couse it was te recored.
        dang, almost 25k, i need to get on your level!! anyways, hows that leg of yours lol?
        Current 2016 Ford F150 XLT Sport
        Past 1990 Accord EX Sedan
        Past 1990 Accord LX Sedan
        Past 1991 Accord LX Sedan
        Past 1993 Accord LX Wagon
        Current 1991 Accord EX Wagon

Comment

i average 2000 a month, and id usually rather txt somebody than call them. im quick on the keys so it doesnt bother me, plus its less intrusive if youre in an area with other people, plus its much more private.

with txts you dont need the rest of the conversation filler, saying hi hello hows the family alright ill see you soon talk you later goodbye all that shit. its straight to the point, abbreviated. awesome.
          Last edited by cp[mike]; 05-12-2008, 11:21 PM.

- 1993 Accord LX - White sedan (sold)
          - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (wrecked)
          - 1991 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
          - 1990 Accord EX - Grey sedan (sold)
          - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
          - 1992 Accord EX - White coupe (sold)
          - 1993 Accord EX - Grey coupe (stolen)
          - 1993 Accord SE - Gold coupe (sold)
          Current cars:
          - 2005 Subaru Legacy GT Wagon - Daily driver
          - 2004 Chevrolet Express AWD - Camper conversion

Comment

I agree.

And T9 is your friend. Well, most of the time.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.

Comment

Originally posted by greencb7inkc
              I agree.

And T9 is your friend. Well, most of the time.
              HELL no.

with that shit turned on i belt out a whole txt and look down and find a collection of random words stuck together. its much easier to type words directly! plus calling up punctuation by # is very easy once you get used to where they are listed.

- 1993 Accord LX - White sedan (sold)
              - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (wrecked)
              - 1991 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
              - 1990 Accord EX - Grey sedan (sold)
              - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
              - 1992 Accord EX - White coupe (sold)
              - 1993 Accord EX - Grey coupe (stolen)
              - 1993 Accord SE - Gold coupe (sold)
              Current cars:
              - 2005 Subaru Legacy GT Wagon - Daily driver
              - 2004 Chevrolet Express AWD - Camper conversion

Comment

Really??

I love my T9. Occassionally Ill freehand it, but...

Comment

Text Messages Unlimited 456 Unlimited --

that is mine so far this month....and i dont put my aim or yahoo on that, i never use that.

but im sure it would be like 3 times that amount if i put my aim and yahoo on my phone

oh and our restarting is on the 22 each month

Nicole
                  MY RIDE

Yes, I am a chick!!!!!

Comment

i guess im on the low end, maybe total sent and recieved is around 150 maybe 200 a month.

stupid razr only lets me keep 30 inbox and always deletes my sent ones next day so i never really know

174.92 BHP / 171.45 WTQ

Comment

and deff T9 is the shit

but i would rather call ppl like my friends. more personal

174.92 BHP / 171.45 WTQ

Comment

T9 is bomb. i always text, i dont like talking on the phone
                        Current 2016 Ford F150 XLT Sport
                        Past 1990 Accord EX Sedan
                        Past 1990 Accord LX Sedan
                        Past 1991 Accord LX Sedan
                        Past 1993 Accord LX Wagon
                        Current 1991 Accord EX Wagon

Comment

Ill talk, but if im in a place where i cant talk or my minutes are low, then yeah, texting ftw.

And my inbox only holds like 35-40. It warns me when i get to like 33.

Ive had 109 sent, and it holds them forever. But i dont like full in/sent boxes, so i delete unnecessary stuff.

Comment

i use rock with the t9 but the Q doesnt have it so i type words directly and im pretty quick. Just as mike said, I also prefer to text than make a phone call. I even got my moms texting because she realized when she called me i never pick up but i always reply to her text. Texting allows me to multi task a work without the added interuption. Im the only person I know that does 90% of his business thru texting
                            1993 Accord LX - Sold
                            93 BMW 525it - SOLD
                            92 Accord EX Sedan - SOLD
                            2000 Accord Coupe - Traded-In
                            2003 Accord V6 6spd Coupe - Sold
                            2001 Honda Civic Ex - SOLD
                            2013 Chevy Traverse LTZ - Kid hauler
                            2003 Acura Tl 3.2 - Daily Commuter

Comment

Before it used to be 0. Now i clear out my messages once a day. and i have 110.

I used to txt with no plan and tried to keep it low, but i couldnt. $0.15 a txt was adding up, so i just got my own(was using my parents) Canadian cell with my 5.

The only person I txt is the gf, and its bc of her that i started txting. How thats its unlimited to her, Im sure it doubled. I have yet to see my phone bill.

----------------My 92 Honda Accord LX---------------------- My 97 Nissan 240sx LE----

NE GUYS, Buy the last of my accord parts

Comment

Originally posted by cp[mike]
                                with txts you dont need the rest of the conversation filler, saying hi hello hows the family alright ill see you soon talk you later goodbye all that shit. its straight to the point, abbreviated. awesome.

I HATE this, and do it with everyone. Everyone sees it as rude when i get straight to the point though .

----------------My 92 Honda Accord LX---------------------- My 97 Nissan 240sx LE----

NE GUYS, Buy the last of my accord parts

Comment

Working...
                                X