Text messages??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Text messages??

so how many text messages do you send and recieve every month??

Last month, my total sent and recieved texts was 13,592. Plus 260 multi-media messages. I'm already at 8,000 this month jaja lawls
    Current 2016 Ford F150 XLT Sport
    Past 1990 Accord EX Sedan
    Past 1990 Accord LX Sedan
    Past 1991 Accord LX Sedan
    Past 1993 Accord LX Wagon
    Current 1991 Accord EX Wagon

It's seems to be really addictive. I've never touched the stuff myself but my daughter texts during dinner under the table.
    "I'm a dude playing a dude, disguised as another dude"
    "That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved."

Romans 10:9
    ><((((º>

Comment

i'm finding that i'm texting more than 400 a month. and it exceeds my plans every month. so i may hafta up my plan for more texting. or go cricket.
      <

(129)Transactions and counting

Comment

HOLY SHIT I never looked at the number of text i send out/recieve over 8,000 texts a month !!!! wow

Comment

WTH... i text every day and i'm still not over 500
          "Auto racing, bull fighting and mountain climbing are the only real sports....all others are games."
          - Ernest Hemingway

Comment

My max has been about 2000 incoming/outgoing but I think my lil sis beat all of you guys. She started off with a average of 8000 per month then it went up to 28000. I called BS until my mom showed me the bill...then my mom canceled her texting for a month because even tho they had unlimited At&t still said t hey were abusing the service(that didnt do any good). She explained how it went up that much....basically when she does instant messaging on her razr they consider that text also so I guess it adds up because she's on that damn phone 24/7 The lil brats comment was "I guess people just love me " ....I just had to
            1993 Accord LX - Sold
            93 BMW 525it - SOLD
            92 Accord EX Sedan - SOLD
            2000 Accord Coupe - Traded-In
            2003 Accord V6 6spd Coupe - Sold
            2001 Honda Civic Ex - SOLD
            2013 Chevy Traverse LTZ - Kid hauler
            2003 Acura Tl 3.2 - Daily Commuter

Comment

eli, you're just like a women.... I hope you have unlimited texts... My plan is 400 a month and i think i only go through 300+ a month...
              93 Coupe........AutoX

Comment

Damn and I thought I was bad....

My inbox has a little over 9000 text messages at the moment. Not in one month though...

Comment

right now...my phone reads 1301 texts

Comment

Gary A.K.A. Carter
                    [sig killed by photobucket]

Comment

good lord you guys are ridiculous..

i have maybe 400 or so max coming and going.. i text the most on the weekends when im downtown and such because you cant hear otherwise.. the rest of the week i do this crazy thing called "actually talking to someone on the phone".. crazy shit..

Comment

bwahaha i had no idea i was sending that many, i usally clear my inbox/outbox randomly throughout the day. when i saw over 13,000 i was like bwahhaha,
                        Current 2016 Ford F150 XLT Sport
                        Past 1990 Accord EX Sedan
                        Past 1990 Accord LX Sedan
                        Past 1991 Accord LX Sedan
                        Past 1993 Accord LX Wagon
                        Current 1991 Accord EX Wagon

Comment

my plan allows for 500 a month, but i don't come near that.

Comment

I send about 10...a month.
                            Originally posted by sweet91accord
                            if aredy time i need to put something in cb7tuner. you guy need to me a smart ass about and bust on my spelling,gramar and shit like that in so sorry.

Comment

i set the recored for sprint in my area with 24,943 and i was toled that i had ulimted and i inde up not haveing it. but i got lucky and got it free couse it was te recored.

The Race Car

Comment

Working...
                              X