No announcement yet.

*Introduce Yourself : Noobie Thread*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

whats up everyone? my name i john from the great city of STL. i have a 91 wagon with a f22b1 in it right now. i will be swapping a h22a into it as soon as i get my headers in. anyone else hear with a wagon?

Comment

Originally posted by h22wagon
      whats up everyone? my name i john from the great city of STL. i have a 91 wagon with a f22b1 in it right now. i will be swapping a h22a into it as soon as i get my headers in. anyone else hear with a wagon?
      what's up john... welcome to cb7tuner...

there is someone here w/ a wagon... b18c4door (that's his user name)

Comment

Originally posted by h22wagon
        Seatle... hmmm... isn't NirvoUSAccord from there... or are you from Saint Louis? Anyhow, welcome to the board.

Comment

i'm from st. louis, mo. thanks for the welcome. i can tell this forum board is going to be good

Comment

Originally posted by nirvoUSAccord

yeah grayson whats up! thats tight you registered here... i told him about it when i was fucked up but never thought he would actually look at it. grays got a 94-97 white teg ls 5 speed with 15" gunmetal slips, pretty badass looking. it smoked my ass
            Hey come on there 16's!!!
            Thnkx for the intro. I'm loving this site.

www.SnowSuperStars.com

Comment

I used to have an 92 Accord LX with a H23a1 motor and the usual bolt-ons plus Zex Nitrous BUT unfortunately I got rear-ended by a drunk idiot and my baby got taken from me. So now i have stepped it up and now drive a 02 Subaru WRX with a HKS turboback exhaust, blitz boost controller and a few other things.

glad that i can be on this board for my first true love...the CB7. I hope that i can be of assistance and fun to people
              02 WRX

Comment

Re: Newb

Originally posted by H22girl
                Hey ya'll I just wanted to do a quick intro to myself.
                I'm Natalie, I have a 92 H22a Accord, 4dr. But it's blown right now. Ehh, I'll explain that later. But I have AEM intake, DC ceramic header, Tanabe HS Medallion Exhaust, Skunk2 Cams, cam gears, valve springs retainers, and Ferrea valves, P72 ecu, RH M7000 17" rims on nitto 205's.
                Anyway, I live in Central Florida on the East coast. I'm going into the ASE certification program starting this Monday (the 18th I believe) Umm, I guess that's all for now. Nice to see some other cb7's around. Especially with the swaps done!
                i have seen her car on the net. her car is totally gutted and i'm guessing no radio cause the V-AFC was where teh radio is suppose to be. i've seen some pics of her to and she is erific
                Diebel S.

Comment

Originally posted by 5spdintegra

Hey come on there 16's!!!
                  Thnkx for the intro. I'm loving this site.
                  Sorry bro, I'll get it right next time

Originally posted by Black92accord

Seatle... hmmm... isn't NirvoUSAccord from there... or are you from Saint Louis? Anyhow, welcome to the board.
                  I'm from Spokane, bout 250 miles from Seattle

The Dark Tower..........................................and Blaine the Mono

Comment

Wow. There REALLY needs to be more females on this board!!! LMAO. Thanks for the welcome guys, and welcome to all the other newbs. I can just be Natalie the bewb newb hehe.
                    Here's some pictures (if this works. The car, me whatever. Just focus on the car. It's mroe special than I am.
                    BTW, anyone wanna help with a swap this weekend? In Florida?
                    Attached Files
                    Natalie

Comment

I can't put them all in one post so, yeah, here....
                      These are my two babies
                      Attached Files
                      Natalie

Comment

Last and least. Eek. me. Sorry i look retarded.
                        Attached Files
                        Natalie

Comment

ooooooo lol j/k hey there glad u made it here finally some good pics of ur car didn't c it 2 much on AT but lovin the car

Comment

Originally posted by H22girl
                            Wow. There REALLY needs to be more females on this board!!! LMAO. Thanks for the welcome guys, and welcome to all the other newbs. I can just be Natalie the bewb newb hehe.
                            Here's some pictures (if this works. The car, me whatever. Just focus on the car. It's mroe special than I am.
                            BTW, anyone wanna help with a swap this weekend? In Florida?
                            theres a girl on here from western wa named greddychick21 (megan) with a h22 4th gen on 18" volks

Comment

H22girl... that pic should definitely go in the "what do you look like thread"

Comment

Originally posted by accordtunerx
                                H22girl... that pic should definitely go in the "what do you look like thread"
                                i second that

Comment

Working...
                                X