Shit here comes Ivan....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shit here comes Ivan....

Yep...well it's coming right at me Looks like I'll be going back to Nashville (parents live there) for a few days. Anybody else going to be hit by this one?
    Honda-Tech Username: Lostcb7
    The cb7tuner.com OG.

DOH, yeah they had projected to come right at us full force, but it turned BIG TIME....so stay safe and stuff man....

^sold

Comment

yeah man, stay safe! at times like these i think ohio aint all that bad.... that is till winter comes and thats right around the corner

My song of the week (or till I change it): Snow Patrol - Take Back The City

Comment

damn man that sucks i would head my ass stait out of there. make sure you keep an eye on the cb7 make sure she is safe
        cb7 sold
        2002 mineral gray mustang gt not stock
        95 accord lx daily driver

Comment

"Here comes Ivan..."

lol, first I thought you were talking about some Russian guy going to kill you

Comment

Well here I am 8hrs later in Nashville staying with the rents. I was going to try and ride the storm out, but after talking to some people I decided that was a bad idea. This isin't going to be a storm that just causes some downed tress, this fucker is going to flatten buildings. Ohh well...I'm safe here, for now anyways.
            The cb7tuner.com OG.

Comment

Cool man, glad your safe. I KNOW you brought some fire green with ya right!

Comment

And they had to name it Ivan, that sounds like no pussy.

Comment

Originally posted by jchsmiley
                  Cool man, glad your safe. I KNOW you brought some fire green with ya right!
                  Unfortunately I didn't. I left it all in my apartment, in the highest place in my apartment. It's all good though, I still have some connections here in TN
                  The cb7tuner.com OG.

Comment

people here in GA are even going ape shit over ivan....

they ran all through the bottled water, batteries, bread and canned goods at the grocery store i work at

Comment

Watch out, a lot of nashville drivers suck ass.. not to mention traffic. I remember when we were leaving because of Frances and I was going through GA and there was some radiostation calling Florida gas stations and stores prank calling about the hurricane. I thought it was terrible and now GA is about to get hit.. I hope those bastards at the radiostation regret doing that now.

http://www.FLAccords.com

Comment

Well I just spoke with a friend of mine, and he said that ther is no major damage or anything. He also said the power never even went out Mississippi was really spared in this storm. This was not the case about an hour east of me because gulf shores got destroyed. My thoughts and prayers go out to all who weren't as fortunate as myself.
                        The cb7tuner.com OG.

Comment

Working...
                        X