kill of the day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

kill of the day

anyone have problems w/ muskrats or is it just me? 3rd one in 3 weeks. father got it w/ a shotgun out the kitchen window

lol you and your dad shooting shit outta the kitchen window, that would worry me just a weeeeeeeee bit lol.

Comment

It's actually possums and racoons in DC now. They've united against the rats. It's like gang warfare.

I wish I live in a place where we could plink vermin from the kitchen window.

DC actually employs gunshot detection devices.
      "I'm a dude playing a dude, disguised as another dude"
      "That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved."

Romans 10:9
      ><((((º>

Comment

i like shooting gophers from long range. with a pellet rifle w/pointed tip.

Comment

Originally posted by bigjoegood1 View Post
          It's actually possums and racoons in DC now. They've united against the rats. It's like gang warfare.

I wish I live in a place where we could plink vermin from the kitchen window.

DC actually employs gunshot detection devices.
          i wish our wildlife would be as diverse as yours down there in DC. all we have in bmore are rats, and, cockroaches.
          My pictures/photos will return soon...

Comment

To hell with pellet Rifles lol time to go for the30-06 lol. Then just use a patato silencer.
            Last edited by BigSteve; 06-08-2008, 01:16 PM.

Comment

the neighbor's cat patrols our premises.
              I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

Originally posted by kc8enb07 View Post

anyone have problems w/ muskrats or is it just me? 3rd one in 3 weeks. father got it w/ a shotgun out the kitchen window
                Taste just like chicken?

My swap thread
                Main relay proplems?--DIY

Comment

like rabbit ive heard. wow the more i post to this thread, more redneck i seem

Comment

Working...
                  X