Oooo Eeemm Geee !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oooo Eeemm Geee !

OMG! so ... lastnight might have been one of the scariest moments in my life. lol. l

astnight i went to the restroom ... and mid-pee a nasty little black mouse ran from behind the toilet it ran to the door to try and get out ... only our hallway has carpet so the lil bastard couldnt get out and it ran back towards me ... now i've seen a mouse before, it was the 1st mouse we had like a couple mths ago and it was just a glimpse cause it ran behind the stove. but this time it was there .. running around ewwww. so i jumped on the shower and started screaming @ the top of my lungs that theres a mouse in the restroom. it was trying to jump on the curtian (where i was standing) oh god! i thought i was going to pass out. it kept going back to door and i guess only its head fit cause all i could see was body .. then my bf comes to the door and i yell @ him not to open it cause if he did he would either crush mouse or its head (what the hell did i care ... i wanted it dead anyway??) but when i yelled it ran back towards me so he opened door and it ran out. ugh .... he said it ran behind bookshelf so i put traps on both sides. i felt kinda bad cause i knew "its gunna die" but uh uh .. i hate those things. i even had to have my bf get up @ 3am this morning to check restroom so i can potty felt bad since he had to go in @ 6am. oh well

needless to say ... this morning when i got up it was caught on the trap ... it was a sticky trap so it was still alive ... squirmimng .. ewww ... made my 8 yr old get rid of it cause im not touching that ...

but seriously .. why the hell were those nasty, creepy, little things created??
    ugh ... sorry but i had to tell my story ... hehe

haha made my 8 yr old get ride of it hahaha..

that's funny

Ride: 2002 Lexus IS300

Comment

So, this happened mid-pee?
      Good think you jumped in the shower.

1999 BMW M3
      2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
      2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
      2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

Glad you caught the little booger. Get yourself a kitty cat if you can. When we first got our cat she would catch and bring the mice to me as her contribution to the family. Bring right tino the family room and plop it on the floor. I used to hate cats but they really aren't that bad, just kinda creepy at times with the hiding and pouncing.
        "I'm a dude playing a dude, disguised as another dude"
        "That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved."

Romans 10:9
        ><((((º>

Comment

I caught those lil mousen with my hands, and kept them in a cage until morning.

Then my mum told me to throw them away.. :9

They were cute though

Click sig to view MR thread

Links to other rides:
          Honda Accord Euro-R
          Honda Odyssey Absolute
          Honda City I-DSi
          Honda Stream

Comment

Originally posted by Joshs92ex View Post
            So, this happened mid-pee?
            Good think you jumped in the shower.
            hehe ... i didnt pee on myself damit ... lol

Comment

I use to catch them when I was younger. They really arnt that bad. But see I grew up in the country so ofcourse I was use to them.

Like said before, get a cat, and you wont have mouse problems anymore.

Nicole
              MY RIDE

Yes, I am a chick!!!!!

Comment

poor Mr. Jinggles

Please, Leave me some feeedback on my ride ^CLICK ^CLICK ^CLICK
                Originally posted by deevergote.
                But Honda guys know EVERYTHING about EVERYTHING! If you don't believe that, then you're just wrong...

Comment

Originally posted by accord2nr81 View Post
                  poor Mr. Jinggles
                  awww ur maken me feel bad ...

Comment

Originally posted by hondaccordgrl View Post
                    I use to catch them when I was younger. They really arnt that bad. But see I grew up in the country so ofcourse I was use to them.

Like said before, get a cat, and you wont have mouse problems anymore.
                    i used to have a cat.

it just breathed and crapped shit

Click sig to view MR thread

Links to other rides:
                    Honda Accord Euro-R
                    Honda Odyssey Absolute
                    Honda City I-DSi
                    Honda Stream

Comment

we don't like killing any creatures so when we had our mice problem, we used those humane traps that capture them alive and then we took them out to some wood area or some grass field way out in east butt**** and them go.

Comment

lol sorry dont mean to laugh but If I saw a mouse or a reat I prabably would of hit it with the plunger!!!
                        Glad you got rid or it!!!
                        Cappuccino Member #9<--- click for thread

^click for MRT^
                        CB9 MRT-R.I.P.
                        Coupe MRT

Comment

I like mice...they're cute.

Originally posted by sweet91accord
                          if aredy time i need to put something in cb7tuner. you guy need to me a smart ass about and bust on my spelling,gramar and shit like that in so sorry.

Comment

glue traps should be banned... I'm not an animal rights activist but they're way too cruel. How hard it to set a snap trap to kill it outright? Or poison for god's sake.
                            My Car
                            FREE Web hosting solutions

Comment

http://youtube.com/watch?v=vjnuOLFBZ_s

Comment

Working...
                              X