Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CB7's suck....

Just kidding

I miss this place and I miss you all. Just checking in to let you know I'm still alive and kicking. I'm finally done with all of my training for the Army after 10 months! I got assigned to Ft. Meade MD and will be there in 9 days. Texas was cool but I wish I saw some other areas besides the midwest. Got lots of pics I may post up here soon. I sold all my cars/parts before I went in but I'm looking at buying my friends 96 Integra that I helped him build. It's got a built B18B1 and like $20-25k in parts invested but he never finished it and may sell it to me for dirt cheap so I can finish it. For now I'm just enjoying my vacation and trying to relax. Hope things have been good for you all.

My Accord History:
    91 EX 2dr : 91 EX 2dr : 91 LX 4dr : 93 EX 2dr : 86 LXi 2dr : 92 LX 4dr : 92 EX 4dr

-Patrick

Be safe man. Its good to see that you are still around.

Comment

Ft. Meade? Getting stationed there permanently? Quite a few CB'ers in MD area...

And if you were to hypothetically get another CB, numerous places to get parts...Or if Teggy stuff needed too...

Trev.
      Last edited by new_beginnings; 08-01-2008, 04:17 PM.
      RETIRED...

Comment

Originally posted by ACCLUDE91 View Post
        Just kidding

I miss this place and I miss you all. Just checking in to let you know I'm still alive and kicking. I'm finally done with all of my training for the Army after 10 months! I got assigned to Ft. Meade MD and will be there in 9 days. Texas was cool but I wish I saw some other areas besides the midwest. Got lots of pics I may post up here soon. I sold all my cars/parts before I went in but I'm looking at buying my friends 96 Integra that I helped him build. It's got a built B18B1 and like $20-25k in parts invested but he never finished it and may sell it to me for dirt cheap so I can finish it. For now I'm just enjoying my vacation and trying to relax. Hope things have been good for you all.

you son of a .....oh you was kidding never mind

Links to my rides :
        1992 Accord EX*
        1990 Accord EX
        1991 Accord SE (4th)
        1991 Accord SE (3rd)
        1991 Accord SE (2ND)
        1991 Accord SE

Comment

Can I get a car pic to put to the name?

Follow me on IG: @jdm_inspired

93 'til infinity

Comment

w00t for Pat coming back to the East Coast!

Gimme a call when you get up here. MD isn't too far away.

Comment

Thanks everyone!

new_beginnings - I'll have to hit you up for some of the part places you're talking about. It's either the Integra, another CB, or perhaps a truck that I can work. You can never have too many places for parts

Hondateck2010 - The CB is my favorite car. I'd never talk crap about them for real

jdm_inspired - I'll post a pic when I get a chance. I've usually had several CB's at one time and I've had all kinds of swaps in them like the H22, H23, F22B1, H22/H23 frank, and others. I usually strip the piss out of my cars. I'm a crazy cheap bastard and do all the work myself and for dirt cheap. I'd rather make a part for free than buy one. Most of the originals on this site know me and we've met in person. Hopefully that helps you remember me?

deev - I promise we'll meet up again soon! You'll only be like 2.5-3hrs away. I gotta check out the old hatch and make sure you're doing good things like you promised you would I have a new cell # with a FL 407 area code.....let me know if you need it or have it already. Glad to see you're still around!

My Accord History:
              91 EX 2dr : 91 EX 2dr : 91 LX 4dr : 93 EX 2dr : 86 LXi 2dr : 92 LX 4dr : 92 EX 4dr

-Patrick

Comment

If you plan on living off base, let me know. Nice areas around Meade I can recommend to rent or if you are daringly enough, looking to buy a home.

Glad you're safe and as Deev stated, back on the East Coast.

Trev.
                Last edited by new_beginnings; 08-03-2008, 04:01 PM.
                RETIRED...

Comment

acclude91, good to see you still fightin' the good fight. Try and come out to Arundel Mills at noon on Sat 8/23/08 for a CB7tuner Dave & Busters meet n (gr)eat. not far from Ft Meade right off the BW Pkwy. I'd love to meet you.
                  "I'm a dude playing a dude, disguised as another dude"
                  "That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved."

Romans 10:9
                  ><((((º>

Comment

Originally posted by ACCLUDE91 View Post
                    Just kidding

ahhhh you'll be by a very active tuning community in those parts.

I know many people in Ft. Meade that are into the scene with some really great cars.

I'm about 15 minutes from there, and regularly go to meets around the parts.

Hope we run into each other and let me know if you need anything.
                    14 Ford Focus ST - stock(ish) - E30 Tune + Green Filter =

Comment

The hatch still hasn't had much done to it, aside from some de-tinting. I got a replacement dash, motor (fully rebuilt), and trans... and I've been practicing on painting with a roller... gonna try my hand at that, I think.

Once I find time to put that motor in and stuff, it'll be golden! Thanks to the stuff you replaced, plus the motor and trans, it'll be the most mechanically "new" car I have!

OBD1 and boost will probably be a while yet. Now that the GTP is down, and the CB7 could use a LOT of attention, the hatch may end up being the reliable daily. Once the GTP is fixed again, I'll look into boosting the hatchie RWD may come in time... Check out a post in the Beginner Tech section from cvandulken... he's doing some sick sick things with a 3g hatch, and it's right up my alley in terms of my crazy ideas!

Comment

Good to see you around again!

What are you doing in the army? officer? enlisted? MOS?
                        2010 Taurus SHO - Livernois Goodies
                        2002 BMW 330 CI Convertible - HUNK OF JUNK

Comment

Glad to see you are doing well, I kinda miss your threads on God and Christianity!
                          Take care and God bless! And a big thanks for what you are doing for our country!

Comment

new_beginnings - I'm stuck in the barracks for a while but may look into living off base in a year or two. Hopefully I'll know enough about the area by then. Thanks for looking out though

bigjoegood1 - I'll let you know for sure when it's closer but as of right now I don't see why I couldn't attend the meet on the 23rd. Sounds like fun!

verothacamaro - I used to think it was wierd when people would post on this site not owning an Accord.....but that's exactly what I'm doing now Anyways, glad you're still around and thanks for the offer. I'm sure we'll meet up soon. I've got a good friend that lives in Ellicot City and some Army buddies that are stationed there too but other than that I don't know anyone in the area so I'm definitely looking to meet up the local enthusiasts.

deev - At least you're doing things with the car! It was gonna get junked if you didn't come get it. It all sounds good except for the roller painting but I trust your judgement on that one. My spray paint jobs prolly weren't any better and I was content with them. I'm gonna call my grandma near the Homestead/Freehold area and see when I can come visit and I'll make sure to swing by your place too. I would say within 2-3 mos. or so.

chessboxer - enlisted, 35N Signals Intelligence Analyst. I wanted a technical/detailed job that deals with computers and important data and boy did I pick the right MOS!!! Meade just so happens to have a great computer intel department and I'm gonna try to transfer over to that eventually. Between my previous college credits and the ones I got from my training I should have an associates in Intel Operations very soon. Bachelors in something computer related is next. Should be able to make $100K+ yr when I get out! Things are finally starting to turn around for me. It hasn't been easy but definitely worth it!

flyinlow - Out of respect for Deev and the rest of the members on this site I'm not gonna post any more religion threads. None of them ever ended peacefully and were more "destructive" than "productive" if you know what I mean. Besides, I'd rather kill someone with kindness in person than piss them off with words on a car forum And you don't have to thank me for doing the Army thing! I'm getting a lot out of it too so it's not like a total sacrafice on my part.
                            Last edited by ACCLUDE91; 08-04-2008, 04:14 AM.

My Accord History:

-Patrick

Comment

Hey man havn't seen you around in a while.
                              Good to see you back here. Hows things been?

Car Safety / General Servicing Checks --------Basic suspension checks

My 5.7 LS1 Holden Ute

A "Finished" project car is never finished until its been sold.

If at first you don't succeed, Try again. Don't give up too easily, persistance pays off in the end.

Comment

Working...
                              X