My Backseat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My Backseat

So i saw the thread on removing trunk pieces and back seat, and i got to thinking that its time i remove mine and clean it and see what little treasures it holds. Well here it is:

::BEFORE::

As i got everything off, i noticed the back of the seat and bottom of the seat-back were wet. There was a small amount of water under the seat. FTL.

::AFTER::

Looks a whole lot better. I'll get to the contents here in a sec, but something i noticed while taking everything apart; the buckle on the rear DS shoulder belt was on backwards. I checked the belt and traced it up and down, and sure enough:

The rear of the car to the Right. Front to the left. The buckle IS on backwards. No biggie, just odd.

Anyways, on to my treasures. And yes i inventoried this stuff.

1-10" comb; aqua.
    Playing Card; 10 of Clubs.
    Concert ticket stub; Ticket Master. Concert/date unkwn.
    Film; negative. 2 pics. What appears to be someone's ski trip.
    Random Child's toy.
    Cigarette; whole. Brand unkwn.
    AAA Battery. Dated "Mar 2010".
    Firecracker. What appears to be a "Bunker Buster".
    3 pens; 1 Bic, 2 Papermate.
    Drawing Pencil.
    Eyeliner Pen.
    Fruit Stripe Gum Wrapper.
    Halls Fruit Breezers Wrapper.
    Mint-A-Burst Gum Wrapper.
    Rocker Switch; Chrome tip.
    Change of Enrollment Form; Dated 3/'99.

Child Hair Clips; x4.
    Random Spring; ???
    $0.32 Stamp
    Grocery List; Half/torn.
    Business Card.
    Travel Reservation; Dated 1/'99.
    Bag of nuts, washers, rubber seals.
    Bottle Cap; Boulevard Brewing Co. Kansas City, MO.
    Rock; Small.
    Paper Clip; Small.
    Random Game Piece; ???
    Mini-Checkers Game Piece; Red x3; Black x1.
    Child Hair Braid/Bead; x4.
    1/2 Nutshell; Pistachio.
    Silver Dollar City "Smashed Penny".
    French Fries; One handful.
    --MONEY--
    6 Quarters, 8 Dimes, 10 Nickels, 32 Pennies.

A total of $3.12.

the stuff in RED is what interests me the most. The travel reservation and enrollment form had a previous owners name on it. I thought about looking them up, i dunno, lol. I also removed the center seat belt and buckle. Now all i have are the shoulder belts and 2 buckles.

Anyone have such luck or find such disgust under their backseats??

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
    Originally posted by Jarrett
    Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

No...?

Pretty good pics for cell phone...I must say.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.

Comment

I guess, lol.

Comment

When I had my 92 DX, I gutted it to, 1, clean out whatever was under it, 2, to run wiring for the stereo... I found all sorts of weird stuff, there was a few handfulls of change, in some of the weirdest places, some change is still stuck to the floor board under an unknown substance... it's kinda interesting cleaning out a used vehicle to see what you can find

Comment

did you eat the french fries?
          I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

I don't think anyone's ever sat in my backseat lol. The first owners were elderly people (couple) and the second owner was this HUGE tall black guy, he looked like a basketball player, guy which i bought car from, so I doubt he'd even fit back there at all lol.

member's ride thread
            93' EX Coupe H22A w/ P2T4 Sir 5spd 191whp 155 wtq
            99' Lexus LS400 157k VVTi V8 gets up & goes...new DD
            91 Accord SE 176k
            97' Honda Odyssey 199k miles...$485 spare van for my parents

Comment

Originally posted by wed3k View Post
              did you eat the french fries?
              "I'm a dude playing a dude, disguised as another dude"
              "That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved."

Romans 10:9
              ><((((º>

Comment

Ive been back there a bunch of times, but only a few have i actually sat and tried to see what it was like. Ive never ridden though. I need to one day. Just to see what its like.

Yeah, all the stuff i found was wet and smelled kinda nasty. I need to soak the change and clean the few things i am keeping. The rest is just trash.

And Wes, no, i didnt eat the fries. I actually found those in the armrest of the seatback. I had the it upside down and i opened the armrest and like 20 fries fell out.

Comment

Originally posted by greencb7inkc View Post
                  Anyone have such luck or find such disgust under their backseats??
                  List from when I stripped my car:

1 Ballpoint pen

That's what having a family that cares a lot about keeping their cars clean get's you

Originally posted by Maple50175
                  Oh here we go again. Maples other half.

Comment

Well like i said, no one ever sits in my backseat, so none of that was from me or my family, but yeah, there was all kinda of dents and marks and scrathes all over the backseat and judging by all the kiddy stuff i found, someone left their kids in the backseat. Alot.

Comment

My seat foam was soaked with pepsi...or a similar brown liquid.

nasty, eh?
                      Originally posted by sweet91accord
                      if aredy time i need to put something in cb7tuner. you guy need to me a smart ass about and bust on my spelling,gramar and shit like that in so sorry.

Comment

Hey, mine was too!

Not sure if its water or what...but its nasty and stinks. I may have to shave the nasty foam or buy new and re-wrap it.

Comment

Originally posted by wed3k View Post
                          did You Eat The French Fries?
                          Lol
                          92 4 Dr Ex-sold/91 civic hatch(bad head)/93 civic vx

Comment

Had i found a packet of Ketchup....

I would have tried.

Comment

Working...
                            X