New Challenger SRT-8 Sigthing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Challenger SRT-8 Sigthing

I was on my way home yesterday(about 3 minutes from home) and i looked into my rear view mirror and saw a black vehicle which seems to have the new Challenger frontend. I slowed down and started to get my cell cam ready for some possible quick shots. I flew thru traffic and flow pass me when i saw the SRT-8 badge. I did snap a few quick shots of the ass. I'll post them in a minute. It was all black and sexy as hell. I love my neighborhood because its filled with rich mofos which allows me to see all these exotics After see it in person I want one

1993 Accord LX - Sold
    93 BMW 525it - SOLD
    92 Accord EX Sedan - SOLD
    2000 Accord Coupe - Traded-In
    2003 Accord V6 6spd Coupe - Sold
    2001 Honda Civic Ex - SOLD
    2013 Chevy Traverse LTZ - Kid hauler
    2003 Acura Tl 3.2 - Daily Commuter

i had an srt-8 challenger fly right past me on the freeway. it was orange.

i couldnt get a shot on time cause that guy was haulin ass. i would too. haha

my dad used to have the old skool challenger he misses it after looking at the new one. but the dash of the challenger is almost identical to the charger which sucks cause i was hoping for the challenger concept interior which was 100x better to my eyes.
    Last edited by GHOST 2.2; 08-28-2008, 12:46 PM.

Comment

I saw an orange one outside of dc in uly, and I saw a black one heading towards jensen beach a couple weeks ago, its always just a quick flash disappearing into the distance

on the stairs, she grabs my arm, says whats up,
      where you been, is something wrong?
      i try to just smile, and say everything’s fine.

Comment

If that car came to this part of the world, pretty much every motorcyclist (moped riders) would tremble in fear.

Click sig to view MR thread

Links to other rides:
        Honda Accord Euro-R
        Honda Odyssey Absolute
        Honda City I-DSi
        Honda Stream

Comment

It's a beautiful how they brought back the old school challenger and left it the same. But I absolutely hate what they did with the chargers. Made them into 4.door family cars. That was not sexy at all

Comment

It's a BIG car. It looks so heavy

Comment

...i seen the new skyline last sunday morning...sick...it was gray
              MY YOUTUBE Channel Plz Sub for the Support thanks

^^^ Click for the Link ^^^

Comment

ive seen one on a car carrier in orange. i havent seen it in person since the NY Auotshow in April

Comment

it's nice. but with a 40k price tag, i'd have to pass on that.

CB7 --> EG2 --> ZN6

Comment

this was up about a month or 2 ago when our dealership got our first challenger srt-8.

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ght=challenger

word on the street is, chrysler is thinking of releasing a 'drag' package that you can get on new challenger srt-8's. the package will include a 3-speed auto, dana 60 rear end, stripped interior, and run about an 11.5 sec 1/4-mile. no confirmation, just speculation thus far

Comment

Originally posted by Gemini View Post
                      I was on my way home yesterday(about 3 minutes from home) and i looked into my rear view mirror and saw a black vehicle which seems to have the new Challenger frontend. I slowed down and started to get my cell cam ready for some possible quick shots. I flew thru traffic and flow pass me when i saw the SRT-8 badge. I did snap a few quick shots of the ass. I'll post them in a minute. It was all black and sexy as hell. I love my neighborhood because its filled with rich mofos which allows me to see all these exotics After see it in person I want one

haha .. i saw on ethe other day too .. well actually like 3 wks ago ... but i didnt know what it was ...

but theyre very sexy!

Comment

While I like the exterior, I would never buy one for the fact that the interior is the same as the charger/300/sebring/everyotherchryslerontheplanet.
                        Originally posted by sweet91accord
                        if aredy time i need to put something in cb7tuner. you guy need to me a smart ass about and bust on my spelling,gramar and shit like that in so sorry.

Comment

Originally posted by foamypirate View Post
                          While I like the exterior, I would never buy one for the fact that the interior is the same as the charger/300/sebring/everyotherchryslerontheplanet.
                          yup ... the interior so blah

and wtf .. the chargers ... why the hell did they make em 4dr ?? ...

and the interior is wak ..

my accords interior looks more luxerious

idk thats just my opinion ...

Comment

Originally posted by foamypirate View Post
                            yup, you are completely correct, the interior is whack!
                            1993 Accord LX - Sold
                            93 BMW 525it - SOLD
                            92 Accord EX Sedan - SOLD
                            2000 Accord Coupe - Traded-In
                            2003 Accord V6 6spd Coupe - Sold
                            2001 Honda Civic Ex - SOLD
                            2013 Chevy Traverse LTZ - Kid hauler
                            2003 Acura Tl 3.2 - Daily Commuter

Comment

brb....im fappin to that car...

Comment

Working...