we should start a donation heres how

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

we should start a donation heres how

I think we should start a donation to people who we know each year on cb7 tuner on whatever they want for their car only. Simple heres how we can do it this would be a great help to for those who are struggling like myself to fullfil their dreams.

If everyone can simply just out of the blue just donate $1 dollar one meesily dollar a year,just a year we would all be straight and have what we want provided that we see the results within a month if not that same person wont get anything the years after to come and for those who didnt donate arent in the game and for those who back out at the last minute dont get shit simple enough.

Seems like a good idea to me for all you lowballers out there this could be your big chance im in it to win it too its like lotto hey ya never know So is anyone with me?

come on people I need some feedback positive ones even some constructive critisizim I believe it can work I have faith in this website I know we all can do it comon a dollar thats like goin to the candy store once in a lifetime goes a long way you may be the lucky winner what have you got to lose we can choose up to 4 winners in the year.

Comment

this reminds me of one of those money tree things...

- 1993 Accord LX - White sedan (sold)
      - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (wrecked)
      - 1991 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
      - 1990 Accord EX - Grey sedan (sold)
      - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
      - 1992 Accord EX - White coupe (sold)
      - 1993 Accord EX - Grey coupe (stolen)
      - 1993 Accord SE - Gold coupe (sold)
      Current cars:
      - 2005 Subaru Legacy GT Wagon - Daily driver
      - 2004 Chevrolet Express AWD - Camper conversion

Comment

Pyramid scheme

www.SnowSuperStars.com

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by 5spdintegra
            Pyramid scheme
            my thoughts exactly...whenever you try to get people to donate money, no matter if it is $1 or $1000, there's gonna have to be something in it for them. i dont think that 'seeing someones cb7 improve' is gonna be a big enough incentive to make people give money. for some people it might be, but im not one of those people

The Dark Tower..........................................and Blaine the Mono

Comment

okay in it for them every memeber who recieves it gets to see a video of the help of each dollar that they put in or proof that the money was invested in to the car as instructed.

Comment

we should let the money go to the detailers hehehehe...just give it to accordtunerx...i think he needs some gas.
                What makes me laugh about forums, is that no matter how much you try to help someone, they dont take the advice. Go ahead and do it the hard way.

You got to respect what you drive, and appreciate what you have, making the best of what you got. and if that means putting CAI, HID's, a phat stereo system, and a idiot in the drivers seat...then so be it!

Retro!

Hater

I love nooBs...They make me look good

Comment

Originally posted by accordztech
                  we should let the money go to the detailers hehehehe...just give it to accordtunerx...i think he needs some gas.
                  yes, i'm a very poor mo fo

i think it would be a good idea... but i don't see it happening. i bet not many people would contribute in the end.

Comment

Yeah, it won't work. I could give a shit less what kind of stickers so and so bought with the $20 we raised.

www.SnowSuperStars.com

Comment

Originally posted by 5spdintegra
                      Yeah, it won't work. I could give a shit less what kind of stickers so and so bought with the $20 we raised.
                      but grayson....dont you wanna see how much faster the car's gonna be after every new sticker?!?!

The Dark Tower..........................................and Blaine the Mono

Comment

Originally posted by nirvoUSAccord
                        but grayson....dont you wanna see how much faster the car's gonna be after every new sticker?!?!
                        only if they post dyno results!

www.SnowSuperStars.com

Comment

Working...
                        X